SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:20 pm

4health wrote:
BacheloretteBaby wrote:Oh wow @Fifty @primexi  great observations! I didn't even think to look at the outfits to figure out the time frame, that's really smart. If these doubts are being expressed hours before she makes her decision, that isn't the best sign for Kevin and Jasmine. If him getting emotional was during TFD when they had the argument then that's fine since Jas already said they made up after that.

@BacheloretteBaby   It has been mentioned many times that F1 usually is the one being shown being emotional before the FRC.  So, if that is the case here Kevin W is not emotional about what transpired on their FD but talking about it and not knowing for sure what the outcome will be.  

So, to also go on observation of clothing....during preview for finale you see Jasmine walking, and VO about loving two guys, and crying and she is wearing the same clothes that she has on with Mikhel during the finale preview.   Did they film Jasmine thinking about both guys, she is crying etc. before Mikhel or after?  Did Mikhel and Jasmine go do something on their LCD like Kevin and J at the cave?  There are still so many variables and things that we don't know but it is fun to "speculate" but that is all we can do as of now!

I know the tricky thing is you never quite know the order of filming and because they splice and dice its interesting. I would also love to know when they filmed her PI when she is wearing what looks like a white lacy slip with a shawl across her shoulders in Part 1 of the finale. Here she talks about the two guys and about their strengths and weaknesses are. Its at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6-Mbl-AP3c

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 pm

BacheloretteBaby wrote:Oh wow @Fifty @primexi  great observations! I didn't even think to look at the outfits to figure out the time frame, that's really smart. If these doubts are being expressed hours before she makes her decision, that isn't the best sign for Kevin and Jasmine. If him getting emotional was during TFD when they had the argument then that's fine since Jas already said they made up after that.

I've wondered if producers weren't doing a little extra to keep Kevin off balance from FD's through to the end. We saw several Kevin ITM's where he's coming across quite confident in his relationship with Jasmine. And now we have a preview that shows him very unsure. JMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:13 pm

jojo47 wrote:

I've wondered if producers weren't doing a little extra to keep Kevin off balance from FD's through to the end. We saw several Kevin ITM's where he's coming across quite confident in his relationship with Jasmine. And now we have a preview that shows him very unsure. JMO

@jojo47 that is the narrative now since their FD.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:25 pm

4health wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty yeah i thought mikhel and jasmines connection was really strong up until kevin and jasmine 2nd 1 on 1(ep 7). i noticed she was not as lovey dovey during his talk with her at the end of ep 7, but since he got the first rose i thought it was because she was 100% sure that her connection with him was super strong.

but idk now, her connection seems to be more strong with kevin w. interested to see how kevin and jasmine will handle the "you've left me twice already" conversation and hopefully they ACTUALLY SHOW US THE RESOLUTION. but by the looks of it, it just seems like another argument happens since kevin says to the camera "i told her, just go and pick him" :/

@primexi maybe what is bolded Kevin W is telling in his PI what their argument was about during the FD.  Jasmine did say in PI (which Jasmine was wearing clothes in up coming episode LCD) during FD that Kevin W left her since he wasn't feeling confident about everything.  So, we will have to wait and see!

This is an excellent pickup @4health and something another member mentioned also, but I forgot to go back and check the footage so have done that now and look what we find:

Episode 9 (supposedly talking about KW leaving the Fantasy Suite:)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 EaaePSV

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 F40ChRC

Finale Preview (Cave Date with Kevin):

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 ILWQ0aU

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 VLn70CE

Same outfit, same hair, same makeup.  Seems to me that's some VERY creative editing, making us think she was talking about him on the final dates when the evidence suggests she's speaking much later.

Here is what Jasmine actually says, when the camera is on her, while wearing this outfit:

"...expecting to have by this point.... He felt like, I guess, the night had kind of been ruined.... It didn't need to be that way, and all I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support."

Everything else (about KW leaving the Fantasy Suite etc) is frankenbyted in from other interviews/conversations, IMO.  It's entirely possible he never left at all.  So why put that in?  To conjure up some drama and make their relationship seem even more volatile?

Maybe they asked her to reflect back on how she was feeling at the time Kevin walked out (if it did actually happen)?  Or maybe she's actually talking about the conversation on their cave date, where she is looking for reassurance that he won't leave.

Again, remember, this is one of the few things we know she definitely says while wearing this outfit:

"It didn't need to be that way, and all I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support."

IMO what she says in episode 9 is actually what she is feeling right at the very end.  Would she really choose someone as her F1 who was making her feel such intense doubt at that last stage?  I sure wouldn't.

ETA: Link for screencaps https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3ooUiYCV_bgNUpMRUI2UE5PYmc

Last edited by Bobette on Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:33 pm

I don't know. I believe that Kevin left the FS and came back. I could see him saying whatever he says he said to Jasmine about going with Mikhel and he'll figure it out. It also seems in character for him to storm out at that point. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:42 pm

Great work, @Bobette!

I'm thankful Jasmine puts together distinctive looks. Anyone who'd watched Richie's Bach AU season recall the dizzying array of checked shirts he wore?!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:48 pm

Please post the link to those s/caps.

IIRC Jasmine specifically said he left otherwise why do we think he left? Also, she mentions to him, that he's left twice already. Going by memory.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:59 pm

@GuardianAngel yes, I recall her saying in the cave that Kevin at that point had left twice already. IMO he won't leave for a third

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:01 am

Bobette wrote:
4health wrote:
primexi wrote:@Fifty yeah i thought mikhel and jasmines connection was really strong up until kevin and jasmine 2nd 1 on 1(ep 7). i noticed she was not as lovey dovey during his talk with her at the end of ep 7, but since he got the first rose i thought it was because she was 100% sure that her connection with him was super strong.

but idk now, her connection seems to be more strong with kevin w. interested to see how kevin and jasmine will handle the "you've left me twice already" conversation and hopefully they ACTUALLY SHOW US THE RESOLUTION. but by the looks of it, it just seems like another argument happens since kevin says to the camera "i told her, just go and pick him" :/

@primexi maybe what is bolded Kevin W is telling in his PI what their argument was about during the FD.  Jasmine did say in PI (which Jasmine was wearing clothes in up coming episode LCD) during FD that Kevin W left her since he wasn't feeling confident about everything.  So, we will have to wait and see!

This is an excellent pickup @4health and something another member mentioned also, but I forgot to go back and check the footage so have done that now and look what we find:

Episode 9 (supposedly talking about KW leaving the Fantasy Suite:)

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 EaaePSV

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 F40ChRC

Finale Preview (Cave Date with Kevin):

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 ILWQ0aU

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 VLn70CE

Same outfit, same hair, same makeup.  Seems to me that's some VERY creative editing, making us think she was talking about him on the final dates when the evidence suggests she's speaking much later.

Here is what Jasmine actually says, when the camera is on her, while wearing this outfit:

"...expecting to have by this point.... He felt like, I guess, the night had kind of been ruined.... It didn't need to be that way, and all I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support."

Everything else (about KW leaving the Fantasy Suite etc) is frankenbyted in from other interviews/conversations, IMO.  It's entirely possible he never left at all.  So why put that in?  To conjure up some drama and make their relationship seem even more volatile?

Maybe they asked her to reflect back on how she was feeling at the time Kevin walked out (if it did actually happen)?  Or maybe she's actually talking about the conversation on their cave date, where she is looking for reassurance that he won't leave.

Again, remember, this is one of the few things we know she definitely says while wearing this outfit:

"It didn't need to be that way, and all I was wanting out of that conversation with him was his support."

IMO what she says in episode 9 is actually what she is feeling right at the very end.  Would she really choose someone as her F1 who was making her feel such intense doubt at that last stage?  I sure wouldn't.

@bobette thank you for doing the screencaps, I was going to do it but decide otherwise because I am kind of done LOL because like I have chatted with a few posters and tried my best to be "devil's advocate" haha this season because I have learned the hard way that you can make anything seem to be the opposite of what someone else thinks or always have a different opinion. Also, you can look at something, sleuth, screenshot, write comments, VO's etc. and try your hardest to fight your opinion and validate what you are seeing/feeling about what you are watching. I am not picking on you so please don't take this the wrong way, but I quoted you from this post because I could go and re-do the exact segments that you referred and make a complete different outcome...why do I say that, because the entire conversation wasn't not quoted or explained as a voiceover, and also you don't see Jasmine state a name to whom she is talking about. You don't know if it is before their cave date or after, you don't know if it is in the middle of it, you don't know if she is just saying something hypothetical and they took her answer to seem factual. Editing is very tricky because I have done it and edited videos to have it show exactly what I wanted it to show but it really wasn't what it originally was.

I love playing "devil's advocate" because I find we forget to keep an open mind when our own hearts and feelings get invested. @bobette I am not directing that at you bestbud! just in general.

But I have to say I really like that this forum is interactive and hasn't stopped due to spoilers..... yes

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:01 am

albean99 wrote:I don't know. I believe that Kevin left the FS and came back. I could see him saying whatever he says he said to Jasmine about going with Mikhel and he'll figure it out. It also seems in character for him to storm out at that point. JMO

Oh yes I agree @albean99, I can totally believe he left and came back.  

My confusion is:

A. Why did they not do an interview with her about it at the time?  I would have thought someone storming out of a FS would be a fairly big plot point, yet all we have is this footage of her in the cream top - which was apparently filmed much later - spliced together with random voiceovers about him leaving.  She doesn't actually reference the fantasy Suite at any point while the camera is actually on her).

B. Why include it at all?  They apparently had no footage of it happening, and no ITM at the actual time, yet they apparently desperately wanted us to know that it happened - so much so that they created that whole seg,ent out of practically no footage. What plot point can this possibly serve other than to add even more "drama" to their relationship, and paint Kevin even moreso as "someone who leaves".  

This will be an interesting thing to look back on when we know who F1 is.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:03 am

You never. He might leave one day in the future.

Last edited by reason on Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:03 am

Love_is_Eternal wrote:Great work, @Bobette!

I'm thankful Jasmine puts together distinctive looks.  Anyone who'd watched Richie's Bach AU season recall the dizzying array of checked shirts he wore?!

Oh my god those damn boardies Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking