SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:04 am

reason wrote:You never.

You never what? @reason

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:05 am

reason wrote:You never.  He might leave one day in the future.

Oh I just saw it. Yes I agree unfortunately IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:11 am

@Bobette i heard producers/crew arent supposed to film anything about the FS? atleast according to brad from the aftershow, he said no producers/crew are allowed to be there. producers might not have known it happened until the next day. we also don't know when the argument happened so maybe the producers/crew went to sleep?

idk tbh because i have no idea how the filming schedule is like

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:11 am

4health wrote:
@bobette thank you for doing the screencaps, I was going to do it but decide otherwise because I am kind of done LOL because like I have chatted with a few posters and tried my best to be "devil's advocate" haha this season because I have learned the hard way that you can make anything seem to be the opposite of what someone else thinks or always have a different opinion.  Also, you can look at something, sleuth, screenshot, write comments, VO's etc. and try your hardest to fight your opinion and validate what you are seeing/feeling about what you are watching.   I am not picking on you so please don't take this the wrong way, but I quoted you from this post because I could go and re-do the exact segments that you referred and make a complete different outcome...why do I say that, because the entire conversation wasn't not quoted or explained as a voiceover, and also you don't see Jasmine state a name to whom she is talking about.  You don't know if it is before their cave date or after, you don't know if it is in the middle of it, you don't know if she is just saying something hypothetical and they took her answer to seem factual.    Editing is very tricky because I have done it and edited videos to have it show exactly what I wanted it to show but it really wasn't what it originally was.  

I love playing "devil's advocate" because I find we forget to keep an open mind when our own hearts and feelings get invested.  @bobette I am not directing that at you  bestbud!  just in general.  

But I have to say I really like that this forum is interactive and hasn't stopped due to spoilers..... yes

All good @4health yes

I also enjoy playing Devil's Advocate so happy to "spar" anytime.  IMO the real opponent is TPTB with their pesky mind-games and misdirections! Hugesmile

At the end of the day this is all just a fun distraction from the stresses of real life.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:13 am

Didn't Kevin say in the HTD episode that there's some sort of a weekly lunch arrangement at his parents? If he leaves and this pattern continues, there's one meal in a week where someone looking for him could well track him down?
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:14 am

@Fifty, ah, cantstopl those boardies (and the associated discussion on whether they were black, dark dark blue!)
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:19 am

primexi wrote:@Bobette i heard producers/crew arent supposed to film anything about the FS? atleast according to brad from the aftershow, he said no producers/crew are allowed to be there. producers might not have known it happened until  the next day. we also don't know when the argument happened so maybe the producers/crew went to sleep?

idk tbh because i have no idea how the filming schedule is like

Hmm yes that would make sense.  It's possible Jasmine & KW kept it a secret and it only came out much later, in which case I would wonder what changed and why it was revealed.

Maybe TPTB didn't even know until she made the comment to KW in the cave about him already having "left twice before", and they pressed her to elaborate? All very interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:14 am

some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/?tagged=bacheloretteca

i checked kevins following and followers and this guy is in neither of them unlike that one insta user mrswendt who seemed to have kevin as her follower.

also this is the third rumor from social media that she picked kevin, while 0 rumors for mikhel. looks like i'm going to be setting myself up for a mikhel loss, i cant bear to watch Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1f62a

Last edited by primexi on Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:21 am

primexi wrote:some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

i checked kevins following and followers and this guy is in neither of them unlike that one insta user mrswendt who seemed to have kevin as her follower.

Screencapped it, cause it's pretty much guaranteed those comments are going to magically disappear sometime real soon... yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 EiFJVWv

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by primexi Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:29 am

@Bobette what a d-bag, says "spoiler alert mikhel loses" like people are actually going to avert their eyes/ stop reading at the exact moment they read spoiler alert. he put the result in the same damn sentence.

primexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:33 am

primexi wrote:@Bobette what a d-bag, says "spoiler alert mikhel loses" like people are actually going to avert their eyes/ stop reading at the exact moment they read spoiler alert. he put the result in the same damn sentence.

Agreed. Although, as someone who LOVES spoilers, those two words are like catnip to me. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:40 am

Bobette wrote:
primexi wrote:some guy claiming to be kevin's cousin is commenting on this pic saying that she picked him. his insta username is seankunkel7.

Screencapped it, cause it's pretty much guaranteed those comments are going to magically disappear sometime real soon...  yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 EiFJVWv

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/

@bobette or they don't delete it since we only have a few sleeps away and it will bring more viewers to see if his is right ~ Hugesmile

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking