SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:47 pm

He went all in at HTD and now he is seeing a connection with Kevin. He's starting to doubt his connection. This seems very JoJo and Ben.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Posting this picture and the comments, tells me he is justifying what he went through at that moment. I've never seen a F1 afraid to go for it. It's the opposite, they are afraid that they won't be the F1. The F1 doesn't feel like they should go home and give up IMHO.

mikhel_sickandFor those of you who are curious about just what it's like to go through this experience...read Kevin P's amazing blog.
http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/?m=1

II cant even to begin to explain what was going through my head after hometowns. I was definitely at a crossroads....go home or put everything on the line.
Tune in this Tuesday at 9pm @w_network for Part 1 of the finale

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 14730518_1111505895623112_6883710223224143872_n

Although I have to say it is odd they are showing it but that maybe due to produced drama but we did have a case with Sasha from the Bachelorette AU season 1 F1, who had to be talked down from the ledge so to speak. He explained after the show had finished he had told producers he was leaving, they then had to give him a second date to convince him to stay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284568/Sasha-Mielczarek-admits-nearly-QUIT-Bachelorette.html

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:08 pm

Fifty wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Posting this picture and the comments, tells me he is justifying what he went through at that moment. I've never seen a F1 afraid to go for it. It's the opposite, they are afraid that they won't be the F1. The F1 doesn't feel like they should go home and give up IMHO.

mikhel_sickandFor those of you who are curious about just what it's like to go through this experience...read Kevin P's amazing blog.
http://changethewayitis.blogspot.ca/?m=1

II cant even to begin to explain what was going through my head after hometowns. I was definitely at a crossroads....go home or put everything on the line.
Tune in this Tuesday at 9pm @w_network for Part 1 of the finale

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 22 14730518_1111505895623112_6883710223224143872_n

Although I have to say it is odd they are showing it but that maybe due to produced drama but we did have a case with Sasha from the Bachelorette AU season 1 F1, who had to be talked down from the ledge so to speak.  He explained after the show had finished he had told producers he was leaving, they then had to give him a second date to convince him to stay.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3284568/Sasha-Mielczarek-admits-nearly-QUIT-Bachelorette.html

Even better: April from bach can 2. She wanted to quit at F2 too.
And she was overwhelmed by the process and the engagement at the end. Not afraid she won't be F1 but truly wanted to go home.
Happened in the same franchise and was shown.
Me thinks they might be using this doubt to trick us this time around though and that he won't be F1.

I can't believe we will still have two weeks to go to know the ending. Argh. Spill it already prod guys. I wonder how they are going to make it seem like a close race.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:14 pm

Don't know I'm still leaning towards Kevin after reading the bolded below because she is saying there was/is and "us":

Next it’s Kevin W.’s turn, and after a visit to a Cuban fortune teller (who reveals that he and Jas will make lots of money and have three kids, as well as a set of twins), he and Jasmine also have a heart to heart — and likewise wind up in the Fantasy Suite.

While we’re left to imagine what took place in the Fantasy Suite with Mikhel, Jas does reveal what went on with Kevin — and it was not good. “We had a discussion that made him feel insecure about us, and that turned into something that was emotional and kind of heated,” Jasmine explains. “And he left. He felt, I guess, like the night had kind of been ruined. He came back later and apologized and we put it to rest and moved on, and still had an amazing night.”
All that crap and they still had an amazing night.  Really...
source

Adding this is another interesting piece from the network recap:

Jasmine is in love with two men and having them meet with her family has only left her more confused. Will Jasmine pick the man who gives her butterflies or the man who offers security and stability? How in the world will she decide who to let go?!

Butterflies usually trump security.
source
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Mod..Is it possible to have a F1-F2 thread. I feel like I'm jumping around the Mikhel and Kevin's thread, the episode and then this thread to discuss similar topics.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:40 pm

All F1-F2 discussion should take place in this thread. I'll change the title. It's easy to go off topic in other threads, especially when discussing both of them in one thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr&MrsSmith Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 pm

I am holding out hope the disagreement in the middle of the night between KevW and Jas was a result of her not willing to be intimate with him. Maybe because she's waiting for the end, and maybe because Mikhel is the one. Keeping the faith! Mikhel to me seemed so comfortable and confident with her family that I'm hoping she offered him some kind of assurance during their alone time. All JIMO of course.

Mr&MrsSmith
Mr&MrsSmith

Female Posts : 578

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:37 pm

I was actually thinking the disagreement was that Jasmine told Kevin she was intimate with Mikhel & that is why he felt threatened in their relationship. JMO

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:55 pm

I was thinking that she didn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to know that he was the F1. It started at dinner by her telling him she didn't want him to think this is the end, meaning he was the F1.

The lead isn't suppose to let the F1 know, or the F2 know, which I'm hoping this is the case. Jasmine has been a great 'ette so far and I wouldn't want it ruined by her telling either guy they are the one.

Since they had an "amazing" night I would think she wasn't feeling badly about anything, including leading him on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:20 pm

I wonder if she had any second thoughts about Kevin? He seems to be a bit of a hot head.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:33 pm

I think he walks away from arguments more than a hothead...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I was thinking that she didn't give him what he wanted. He wanted to know that he was the F1. It started at dinner by her telling him she didn't want him to think this is the end, meaning he was the F1.

The lead isn't suppose to let the F1 know, or the F2 know, which I'm hoping this is the case. Jasmine has been a great 'ette so far and I wouldn't want it ruined by her telling either guy they are the one.

Since they had an "amazing" night I would think she wasn't feeling badly about anything, including leading him on.

This is my guess too - that he was like 'hey baby now the camera's aren't around, you can totally tell me the truth, it's me, right?' and she refused to give him that reassurance, for whatever reason.

Could be she's just sticking to the rules, or he's not F1 and she's trying to cool his jets, or maybe she likes his possessive/jealous side as it makes her feel secure, as suggested by someone upthread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 47 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 34 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking