SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:25 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
albean99 wrote:Interesting.

I was thinking about the edit for the finale. It seems to me that they didn't show J/KW resolving their issue after walking out twice because they wanted us to remember that and not see how they dealt with the issue. Jasmine says something about it coming up in the LCD. It's his issue and that fits a f1 edit although not that great if you're wanting viewers to buy them as the happy couple in the end. Mikhel's issue was resolved and a lot of viewers are thinking he's the one and that fits a f2 edit.  sad All JMO.

Sure we have been shown that Kevin leaves when they argue and may be the way he handles conflict to de-escalate the situation. We know that both times when he left he came back to work it out. He has not abandoned her but has shown her it is his way to de-escalate the issue so they can resolve their differences. Seems to me Kevin tells her what is bothering him. While Mikhel's approach has been to withhold his insecurities to the point she had to pull teeth for him to admit what was wrong so they could work it out. Personally I would rather know why my significant other was upset, you can't fix it if you don't know what is wrong. Trust needs to go both ways.
Agreed. Sometimes it's better to leave an argument, rather than stay to argue more and end up saying hurtful things to each other.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:26 pm

Bobette wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Screencapped it, cause it's pretty much guaranteed those comments are going to magically disappear sometime real soon...  yes

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 EiFJVWv

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BNDSTvsAiUR/

And *POOF* as predicted, seankunkel7's comments have disappeared into the ether.  Thank goodness for screencaps. yes

Well if he is F1 someone blabbed. Kevin, Jill who was it Wendt family ?????  Won't he get a fine?? He should if he did tell people.

The fact that they've been deleted is even more of a giveaway than if they'd just left them there IMO.

I bet that kid is soooo grounded right now. Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 3806527698

@Bobette...I love your sense of humor and wit.yes  giggling

ITA with you that the removal of the posts is a true indicator IMO that SeanKunkul17....is probably a 17 yr old cousin of KW....and now is is big trouble with his family.laugh out loud laugh out loud  His numerous posts seemed just like a teenager would post...late at night with insider info. Oops!laugh out loud laugh out loud

@Fifty....I don't know if KW will get a fine but someone posted awhile ago that Kaitlyn as the Lead(Bachelorette) lost some (half?) her salary because of snapchatgate. I have no idea if it was true or not. I think these posts from random family people probably are far less egregious....so KW may be in the clear....since the posts are gone and they have no way to hold back money from him because he was not paid any as a lowly castmember IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by verbadjectivenoun Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:33 pm

RE: the 'cousin' comment...

I was a social media community manager for a big brand and sometimes when random comments got out of hand or off topic we would just delete them. It could have just been some random/troll pretending to be a cousin and the commentary back and forth could have been interpreted by followers as the truth, so whether it was or not, they just deleted (and potentially blocked) the user in question. I highly doubt extended teenage cousins would have that insider info anyways??

I'm still holding out for #TeamMikhel! As his mom stated at HTD - 'she's the one that's going to lose out if she doesn't pick you.'

verbadjectivenoun

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:43 pm

Oh great insight thanks!
I actually don't think I'm convinced that Mikhel and Jasmine are a great "match" together....I think Jasmine might do better with a guy that not just dotes on her but checks her and challenges her....and Mikhel I think needs a girl who appreciates his soft side in the way that Jasmine gushes about KW's soft side...And a girl who would be a good balance for him. I think Jasmine does well to draw him out and that's def something he really appreciates but I don't know if Jasmine makes him feel confident and is his rock and vice versa in a way I can really see a girl who can really let Mikhel shine and grow into his best self
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:56 pm

Even without the spoiler IMO, unless KW is in love with another girl and is playing with us, he has F1 written all over his SM.

And of course, the edit also has passionate and risky F1 written all over him.

Not to mention his relationship with Jasmine has F1 written all over it

So unless Jasmine really does love Mikhel, I don't see how it can be him.

I for one would really love a Mikhel ending just because I find that they would be really good together, but i can't deny the sparks with KW.

Also, even though i didn't really warm up to KW, i don't think he is a bad guy at all. His character had "flaws" and also amazing qualities (which is just human) but i don't know him in real life. Same goes to Mikhel but i must say that i am more into his character because he is just my type or dare I say dream guy laugh out loud.

Jasmine will follow her heart and whoever it leads her too (i believe KW), i will be happy for her because i really do love her and how she lived her adventure.

And for Mikhel he will find his person, who will love him and choose him everyday.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:30 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:Even without the spoiler IMO, unless KW is in love with another girl and is playing with us, he has F1 written all over his SM.

And of course, the edit also has passionate and risky F1 written all over him.

Not to mention his relationship with Jasmine has F1 written all over it

So unless Jasmine really does love Mikhel, I don't see how it can be him.

I for one would really love a Mikhel ending just because I find that they would be really good together, but i can't deny the sparks with KW.

Also, even though i didn't really warm up to KW, i don't think he is a bad guy at all. His character had "flaws" and also amazing qualities (which is just human) but i don't know him in real life. Same goes to Mikhel but i must say that i am more into his character because he is just my type or dare I say dream guy laugh out loud.

Jasmine will follow her heart and whoever it leads her too (i believe KW), i will be happy for her because i really do love her and how she lived her adventure.

And for Mikhel he will find his person, who will love him and choose him everyday.

I'm not really sure either one are suitable to be honest. I think Michel is ready to settle down but his job would perhaps suit her in terms of still being able to do things on her own, but does she really want to settle down. I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how a girl who goes camping and hiking every other day will up root that to go live in a condo in downtown Toronto and I'm not sure he will move across country so I'm hoping that was something they at least talked about when the cameras weren't rolling. So the question is, is she really ready to settle down or move to the city. I'm not really sure she is ready to do either IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:39 pm

She did say she wants a stable guy to balance her gypsie ways though. So in that sense, both are suited.
With KW they can always go on vacay or to waterloo to visit the fam
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:41 pm

^^ That is a good question.  Seems it was a Saturday thing with friends  by looking at their IG accounts.  Her friends already commented on how thing will change going forward so she already came to terms imo. Camping and hiking that is.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:47 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:She did say she wants a stable guy to balance her gypsie ways though. So in that sense, both are suited.
With KW they can always go on vacay or to waterloo to visit the fam

Well she'll be going to Waterloo every week to visit his mother. Nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Kevin lives in a great area in TO. Close to the downtown core and lots of great shops, restaurant and entertainment. He also lives close to the lake front area where he moors his boat (my assumption), the Toronto Islands (which Jasmine has already been while visiting her friends -per IG)and  the long stretch of park land along Lake Ontario. He is close to major highways that can take him to Niagara on the Lake (vineyards) to the south and the Muskoka area (lakes, woods) to the north, just to name a few. I can go on and on, and where they decide to settle is anyone's guess. If Jasmine does decide to settle in Toronto, they'll be close enough to make their own adventure however they see fit.

ETA: I forgot to mention that they'll be close enough to visit his mother every Sunday for dinner. LOL Hugesmile
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:12 pm

richmondrose wrote:ETA: I forgot to mention that they'll be close enough to visit his mother every Sunday for dinner. LOL Hugesmile
Only an hour a way on the 401. Probably the biggest lie all season rotfl

ETA: I'm pretty sure if Kevin is F1, she's going to move to Toronto/GTA. They have clearly talked about it and I think have reached a decision. I say this because when Kevin and Jas were driving around KW, he says that he likes to come home every weekend; and she happily agrees with him.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:29 pm

Let's not forget that awhile back someone who commented on an article from FB said Jasmine is already living in TO. I'm very interested to see if we ever find out, if in fact she IS living in TO, when that might have happened.

Now I know it was said a friend of a friend (quite non specific) type of thing but to me it was said differently. Smiley Just putting this out there in case her comment turns out to be true. Hugesmile

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 45 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - F1-F2 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+46
verbadjectivenoun
misshappy
Kashathediva
ElonM
LoveDovez
Love_is_Eternal
Topazgold
Seabear
lrose
Bobette
Just Looking