SELECT CONTENT

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:42 pm

It seems like her and Wells are pretty friendly on Twitter

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

Post by Duke702 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:17 pm

I'm wondering why Danielle and Wells don't just date. He speaks so highly of her, saying they knew each other before either was on TV and that she's really awesome. Then he went over to where she was watching the show last night. They should be together laugh out loud.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Duke702 wrote:I'm wondering why Danielle and Wells don't just date. He speaks so highly of her, saying they knew each other before either was on TV and that she's really awesome. Then he went over to where she was watching the show last night. They should be together laugh out loud.
Maybe they are and can't say anything until she's off the show

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:46 pm

This would be a nice couple! IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:46 pm

Love this pic Nick posted of him and Dani M and such a sweet caption by Nick as well.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Great times with beautiful Danielle! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:50 pm

My frontrunners after this episode are…
1. Danielle M, 31: This date, when it wasn’t being hijacked by Liz’s storyline, was a much-needed respite from an otherwise drama-milking episode. I found her past with her fiancé to be utterly heart-wrenching, yet she told it with such simplicity and quiet strength. Everything about Danielle M screams “quality” and she behaves the way you wish all people would: resilient and positive while remaining unassuming and not at all entitled. She’s also gorgeous to boot.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:42 pm

theyearofelan
hot tub on a boat? not a bad first date
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm

That is cute, but I do not exactly see a ton of chemistry there. A peck on the cheek. Maybe he was being respectful or he was still feeling the seasickness, but the fact that his hands don't appear to be touching her anywhere would tell me everything I need to know about how Nick is feeling about her. Friend zone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:48 pm

She sure loves Vanessa and loves telling her that. I swear she posts these long I love you's under almost every post Vanessa makes on Instagram. It's cute.

eta: I loved when the one woman, I think it was Dominique, said that it wasn't even a question of Dani getting a rose so she was just ready to find out who was going on the next group date. Like they were all, "well of course she's coming back."

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:59 pm

lleyki wrote:She sure loves Vanessa and loves telling her that. I swear she posts these long I love you's under almost every post Vanessa makes on Instagram. It's cute.

eta: I loved when the one woman, I think it was Dominique, said that it wasn't even a question of Dani getting a rose so she was just ready to find out who was going on the next group date. Like they were all, "well of course she's coming back."

I am happy that she really seems to like and support the F1. I wonder if this will turn out to be another Catherine and Lesley relationship?

I like how she spoke about her fiancé. She seemed very calm and respectful about it and didn't seem to be using it for sympathy.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:15 pm

Best Dressed this week was none other than Danielle M in her badass backless jumpsuit...
Two weeks in a row for Danielle M! The top is edgy in leather, while the pants are flowy and feminine. This piece is just so unique and cool; I have never seen ANYTHING like it before. It also looked fantastic on her. Danielle's jumpsuit is by Nashville designer Cavanagh Baker and is no longer available, but I found a super similar one (sans the leather) selling HERE. Since it's $415, though.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Danielle (Dani) Maltby - Bachelor 21 - Discussion

+41
coolangel
suzq
crunchycheeto
pavalygurl
atem