SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by cookielover12 Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:48 pm

If Raven & Luke both go to BIP, they'll definitely be a thing
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:51 pm

cookielover12 wrote:If Raven & Luke both go to BIP, they'll definitely be a thing

I don't. She doesn't even like country music and doesn't follow him on twitter. Does she follow him on Instagram?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:55 pm

notarose wrote:   Would it be safe to say that Raven is not F1?

IMO, any doubt there was about Vanessa being F1 was erased this past weekend. I know many had multiple theories but personally, I think Nick and Vanessa totally accidentally got caught, which for me made this a done deal. I do think her comment to someone on that IG live video chat thing she did, that RS wasn't always right, was interesting and made me think that her being F2 may be what's wrong and she's really F3. Also, I don't think her following Robby and James proves anything regarding BIP. Again, as we saw with Nick, until the show makes the official announcement, the next lead is completely up in the air. But yeah if she doesn't get it, I can definitely see her going on BIP.

Last edited by lleyki on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:25 pm

This is soooo funny! And scary!

Generate Embed Code
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
raven is a real life edvard munch painting [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:40 am

Does anybody know what snarky comments Raven made on her IG live about Nick and the show

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:56 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:Does anybody know what snarky comments Raven made on her IG live about Nick and the show

I watched her IG live and didn't think she was snarky towards Nick or the show. She just seemed a little indifferent and totally over all the drama. Her attitude was very consistent with how she has been shown. She is blunt and honest. But I didn't really hear her say anything negative specifically towards Nick or the show.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:
Edgarretana10 wrote:Does anybody know what snarky comments Raven made on her IG live about Nick and the show

I watched her IG live and didn't think she was snarky towards Nick or the show. She just seemed a little indifferent and totally over all the drama. Her attitude was very consistent with how she has been shown.  She is blunt and honest. But I didn't really hear her say anything negative specifically towards Nick or the show.

That's what I thought, but I don't have access to her Instagram Story. I've read her comments on posts on her Instagram and she's always said kinds things about Nick.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:43 pm

in reality steve reader email someone said that Raven in her IG live appeared to be drunk and also that she said she only has 6 real friends from the show is this truth

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:50 pm

I have her strapped down to my lie detector machine as I type this.
I would say 6 friends from the show is a good number. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:28 pm

Edgarretana10 wrote:in reality steve reader email someone said that Raven in her IG live appeared to be drunk and also that she said she only has 6 real friends from the show is this truth

If its the same IG I watched - before the premiere - then I thought she was a bit tipsy.
I didn't see it from the start so I didn't hear anything about number of friends.  Agree with Kas that 6 sounds like a nice takeway number of friendships. IMO alumni over the course of time appear to perhaps have even fewer that each regularily hang out with from their season. Acquaintance numbers are much higher.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:28 pm

Has anyone watched the newest Instagram story? I read it was about her black German Shepard locking her out of her car! LOL I've seen a pic of him and he's adorable! I sure wish there was a way to see them/post them here!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Edgarretana10 Fri Feb 03, 2017 8:55 pm

Has anyone noticed that Raven deleted her picture with Nick on twitter, the one she also posted on instagram

Edgarretana10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan