SELECT CONTENT

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:14 pm

I don't think Nick takes advantage of girls at all.  I think the girls offer and he just accepts what's given, like Liz at Janner's wedding.  Not saying it is or isn't right or sleezy or gross or whatever.  But I don't think he's going to force or take advantage of a situation at all.  And IMO, my idea and meaning of taking advantage may differ from others.  So IMO, that may be something that needs to be defined and not something we just bat around carelessly.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CHO Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:44 pm

I guess I am one of the few - I liked the episode last night. It was wonderful to see Nick smiling and laughing and being amused - as opposed to the serious tearful talks he has with Vanessa. I liked the way Raven and N differed on the topic of ironing/steaming pants - they were adorable - and neither got mad - it was fun and playful. Raven has a good sense of humor - she is edgy - salty and sweet -- and very patient. Their times together are upbeat. There's too much heavy stuff with Vanessa. Maybe Vanessa is too much like Nick - too much in his head. He told Vanessa he was looking for someone different this time. I feel Vanessa is a lot like Andi. The discussion ---- they were together at the beginning, now he is down and she is up but he drags her down - does he see that ? etc --- just too heavy for my taste. Vanessa has been disappointed, wanting to re-evaluate - does she really know the Nick she has "fallen in love" with. Yes, Raven is inexperienced but she has been willing to trust Nick and take her time and see where all of this goes - she has been playing it smart. Nick says he has been falling harder and harder for Raven each time they are together. Is that what whoever the F1 wants to hear a week before a possible proposal ??
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:49 pm

CHO wrote:I guess I am one of the few  - I liked the episode last night.  It was wonderful to see Nick smiling and laughing and being amused - as opposed to the serious tearful talks he has with Vanessa.  I liked the way Raven and N differed on the topic of ironing/steaming pants - they were adorable - and neither got mad - it was fun and playful.  Raven has a good sense of humor - she is edgy - salty and sweet -- and very patient. Their times together are upbeat.   There's too much heavy stuff with Vanessa.  Maybe Vanessa is too much like Nick - too much in his head.  He told Vanessa he was looking for someone different this time. I feel Vanessa is a lot like Andi.  The discussion ---- they were together at the beginning, now he is down and she is up but he drags her down - does he see that ? etc --- just too heavy for my taste.   Vanessa has been disappointed, wanting to re-evaluate - does she really know the Nick she has "fallen in love" with.  Yes, Raven is inexperienced but she has been willing to trust Nick and take her time and see where all of this goes - she has been playing it smart.  Nick says he has been falling harder and harder for Raven each time they are together.  Is that what whoever the F1 wants to hear a week before a possible proposal ??

I liked it! It was a fun date and that's what I watch the show for.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Feb 28, 2017 4:41 pm

It never ceases to amaze me what people will say and do on this show.dizzy
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:18 pm

I think Raven talking about the big O was way out of line. This is something that should not have been shown. I am no prude but this made the episode sleezy for me. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm

It felt about as appropriate as Corinne's platinum vagine and showing us her hiney over and over. Tptb are in it for the shock value - beating Jerry Springer at the game. imo

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:03 am

^^^ yes I agree...both girls came across trashy imo and I am very liberal. Raven's confession seemed more about sticking it to her ex than anything else. She is clearly not over him.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:20 am

Raven took the phrase "kiss and tell" to a whole different level. And it wasn't a good level. hmmm

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:59 am

IMO she used the show to shame her ex again and again. IMO that's a new level of vengeful and petty.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BO$$ says "Happy Fat Tuesday!!"Celebrate accordingly! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:19 am

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:07 pm

I sure hope a friend or someone tells Raven to meet Bonner Bolton (Sharna's partner on DWTS)! He is so nice and he's 29!

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Raven Gates - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+84
MiaHawk
Loulou
Just Looking
traveler90
sharonchan