SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:47 am

^ Talk to the fans/non fans who are leaving the nastiest comments on Lauren's social media. It's like Deja vu of when the bachelor was airing/right after the finale. I feel bad for her, because she apparently was the one that needed convincing to do the show, and she says yes, then gets crapped on yet again. TV time is not her time. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:54 am

I guess at least she now gets paid, so it's better for her in that way. They get a paid and organized wedding and their money for the show. If gets crapped on social media, at least make a deal to get something out of it. I think she's also learned to not let the comments to get to her.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:03 am

Fingersandtoes wrote:I guess at least she now gets paid, so it's better for her in that way. They get a paid and organized wedding and their money for the show. If gets crapped on social media, at least make a deal to get something out of it. I think she's also learned to not let the comments to get to her.
True. But money doesn't buy happiness when feelings are involved. Especially coming from a butt load of people. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 am

I think people will get over it and move on to the next thing. They'll get their free wedding and buy a nice big house. I can let this one slide but I won't be so understanding of a run on MBC laugh out loud.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:03 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I guess at least she now gets paid, so it's better for her in that way. They get a paid and organized wedding and their money for the show. If gets crapped on social media, at least make a deal to get something out of it. I think she's also learned to not let the comments to get to her.
True. But money doesn't buy happiness when feelings are involved. Especially coming from a butt load of people. IMO.

True ! And they make their fans so happy each Tuesday with their reality show Smiley

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:57 am

Well Lauren and especially Ben aren't novice at this point. This is their second and third reality show respectively. Backlash from peeps on social media is like part of the game. Sadly.

That JoJo phone call was most definitely staged. And I mean, if it wasn't in what universe would it be ok for JoJo to all casually call up Ben? laugh out loud I mean, call Lauren girl, if you must. Obviously it was set up though, and if it wasn't set up? Well Lauren handled that situation about 10,000x more diplomatically than I would have! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:41 pm

I know this is Lauren and Ben forum but I saw this article on jojo . Lol so funny laugh out loud . Everyone is aware their reality show . Jojo you appeared on their reality show laugh out loud .

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jojo-fletcher-shades-ben-lauren-i-dont-know-anything-about-it-w445127

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:39 pm

I'm sure she's well aware of their show, she just hasn't seen the first episode, so she doesn't know what it was about, hence asking the audience. How is that shade? These tabloids are so desperate. Probably payback for JoJo and Jordan refusing to talk to them last night.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:19 pm

This whole Lauren and JoJo "feud" that the show and the tabloids are trying to make is so f%**#%^ dumb IMO!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:26 am

I had to post this, cause it's too funny IMO:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLosuexhtKD/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:09 am

She was giving side eye a few times in the episode mainly that car scene yikes!

Also the ratings were decent, most Freeform shows are usually in the million range. New ones starting out depends. I rarely tune into their new shows that have started in the past year cause they usually get cancelled laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:24 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I had to post this, cause it'd too funny IMO:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLosuexhtKD/
Okay I felt like a lot of their fights on the show were reenactments at best but this one felt real. Ben wanting praise and affirmation and Lauren not understanding why he would be upset when she said "yeah." Even their lowered voices and the need for captioning also it not really being neatly resolved.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt