SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:33 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:

She's so clearly over it now that she found her baddy, it's water under the bridge. Whereas Ben and Lauren look like they're at the dentist waiting for their turn. Hope the mood got a bit lighter after the air con talk.
Whenever JoJo/Jordan get asked about Ben/Lauren they always sound/look so carefree and like the whole "situation" doesn't matter to them anymore. You can just tell they're relaxed and don't give a flying F%** IMO. Whereas when Ben and Lauren get asked about JoJo/Jordan they always sound/look on edge and like they're squirming and don't know WTH to say IMO. One couple doesn't give a sh*t and the other gets all weird about it IMO.

It should be easy for them. Jordon didn't tell both Jo and Lauren he loves them...If so, you'd have to peel Jo off the wall. lolol
Well, ofcourse. I was actually 99% refering to only JoJo/Ben/Lauren. I only added Jordan in there, just so that he wouldn't be left out laugh out loud But still, JoJo seems completely over it. Benlo seem weird about it still. And I guess they should feel more awkward, as it IS Ben's doing, and only his doing, and Lauren seems to have an issue with everything on some level still. But it's still a little interesting IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by charmained Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:43 pm

All of these reactions are exactly what producers wanted. And I'm pretty sure that those who said they won't watch anymore would still watch (or if not, will Google or read about what happened). Cmon we know where this is all going. Haha

As a fan of Ben and Lauren, I'm just happy as hell that they got their own show and that I get a glimpse of their life EVERY FREAKIN WEEK. And also an hour long! I have no complaints at all. I love getting to see more of their character. Good or bad, it's so human! I am all for it.

I don't think they're boring at all. Ben is goofy and dorky enough to make me cringe but at the same time laugh out loud. I think B+L are perfect for each other because they're so different! One can put the other in order and the other can let loose for one. They complement each other and I love it. Plus their PDA is just so adorable. They can just kiss and cuddle and laugh at each other and I wouldnt be bored. Their love just shines through. But that's me and I know a lot of people out there feel the same.

I've read all sides and angles of criticism to B+L and the show and I love that people are talking about it. It wouldn't change my love for them anyway. So yeah I just came here to spread my own good vibes. You bet I'm excited for the episode next week!! Smiley
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:48 pm

^ I actually believe Lauren and Ben are VERY similar. Male/female versions of each other IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:52 pm

I haven't been able to see the show , yet. We don't get it till next week, but from what I have been reading on the net. It sounds interesting enough for me to look forward to it and I am one of those mentioned above in what Charmained has said about them. I hope a
long married life for them.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:51 am

mindless wrote:So I ended up watching this anyway after seeing a link on Twitter. I must say, legitimate concerns aside, Lauren managed to sound like a bit of an airhead throughout the episode. Well more than a bit. I can see why she gets along so well with the twins. Speaking of the those two, they were practically the highlight of the episode, because Ben and Lauren together have the screen presence of drying paint. I mean this is what I assume it would look like if someone filmed me and my boyfriend going about our daily lives, minus the 'he told another girl ILY moments before proposing to me' drama of course. Might satisfy us, but I haven't a clue why anyone else would want to see it. JMOAA.
You believe there are legitimate concerns? Like what? I'm ears.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:12 am

Dudes.. I ALWAYS thought ILY-gate would be harder on Lauren long term. That's kind of a given. Jo was dumped, removed from the situation and moved on from the bubble. The ramifications from that was not something she had to deal with long term. Lauren had to RECONCILE some major crapola from that bubble regarding her life partner to move on. So no big duh to me that JoJo (and Jordan who is soooooo completely removed from this mess) don't care but it's still a little awko taco for Ben and Lauren.

Also, people handle awkward situations differently. To me when I viewed that, it was just apparent that JoJo is one of those people that overcompensates with chatter. I'm glad she acknowledged how OFTEN she brought up Ben on her season and how weird that probably was for Ben and Lauren. That was so OTT, and honestly I don't see how you can be so upset that Lauren is talking about this garbage for likely only these first 2 epis at producer prodding, and JoJo talked about that situation for 13 episodes straight. On ABC vs. Freeform too. Viewing audience doesn't even compare.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 am

The first episode did Lauren no favors going by my fav accounts edits:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLed-JHjnmM/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLfDpyPjJ3p/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLgJeVPhne8/

Damn editors/producers/tptb!

Source:pacozero. The best Bach account on IG IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:31 am

Well I watched the episode finally, and for what it's worth based on what I was reading here I was expecting so much worse from Lauren. Frankly, #Imwithher. laugh out loud

I think, A. Most of this was scripted and producer manipulated B. To me she wasn't as bad as some are making it seem and C. Even if some of this is real emotion from her, I DON'T BLAME HER.

The show is silly fluff, very scripted. Bottom line, if you are fan you will like it for what it is, and you will enjoy seeing Ben and Lauren on screen again. If you are a non-fan, you will find ways to nitpick.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:39 am

sosleepy wrote:Well I watched the episode finally, and for what it's worth based on what I was reading here I was expecting so much worse from Lauren. Frankly, #Imwithher. laugh out loud

I think, A. Most of this was scripted and producer manipulated B. To me she wasn't as bad as some are making it seem and C. Even if some of this is real emotion from her, I DON'T BLAME HER.

The show is silly fluff, very scripted. Bottom line, if you are fan you will like it for what it is, and you will enjoy seeing Ben and Lauren on screen again. If you are a non-fan, you will find ways to nitpick.
What if you're a fan, but still nitpick because you believe it's truly bad for quite a few reasons? Cause that where I fall.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:43 am

sosleepy wrote:Well I watched the episode finally, and for what it's worth based on what I was reading here I was expecting so much worse from Lauren. Frankly, #Imwithher. laugh out loud

What if you're a fan, but still nitpick because you believe it's truly bad for quite a few reasons? Cause that where I fall.

Well... then there is you. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Look, I think the show is terribly scripted. It's dumb fluff. I'm a huge fan and I will say that.

As far as Lauren, I do believe most of this was scripted and producer plotted. But I don't blame her for emotion. For example, watching them bidgewatch JoJo's season and Lauren's reaction? That was MY freaking reaction watching JoJo verbal diarrhea about Ben 24/7 that season. And I'm not even in that relationship. Total cringe, and yeah, I'm with Lauren.

I'm ready for these silly JoJo episodes to be over.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:58 am

sosleepy wrote:

Well... then there is you. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Look, I think the show is terribly scripted. It's dumb fluff. I'm a huge fan and I will say that.

As far as Lauren, I do believe most of this was scripted and producer plotted. But I don't blame her for emotion. For example, watching them bidgewatch JoJo's season and Lauren's reaction? That was MY freaking reaction watching JoJo  verbal diarrhea about Ben 24/7 that season. And I'm not even in that relationship. Total cringe, and yeah, I'm with Lauren.

I'm ready for these silly JoJo episodes to be over.
There's actually plenty of "me" then from what I've noticed around the Interwebs. I actually think there are more "me's" than the ones who are not fans & hate it and those who are huge fans & love it. IMO.

Even when the JoJo centered episodes are done airing, this show will continue to still be a problem to people IMO. One of people's "issues" has been "the way Lauren talks to Ben/nags him/gives him stank eye looks." That editing isn't gonna change even when JoJo is no longer a storyline IMO. Just going off the season preview and the need for manufactured drama.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:17 am

I've seen nothing but backlash on sm so I don't think it's possible these are all non fans that came in with preconceived notions about these two. More like the backlash is natural whenever these people overexpose themselves. Maybe they don't care but that this was going to happen was easily predictable imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 78 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt