SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:02 pm

I don't think they'll have the opportunity to dwts anymore, which is a blessing IMO. The less "opportunities" in this vain, the better in reality IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:05 pm

Yeah I agree with @sosleepy and @Lennoxcolinrolland Ben is not even going to get that offer. Now I am sure MBC or couples therapy would love to have them but they had better not.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:06 pm

Benjamin Higgins ‏@benhiggi 1h1 hour ago Denver, CO

One year ago today I started my life with @LaurenBushnell3 and we are better today than ever before

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 CxjVlfWUAAY8N8C

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:09 pm

Hmmm why does he keep saying the word "we" when talking about calling off their wedding ?". On that episode it was clear he was the only one who felt relieve after calling off their wedding at their therapy session laugh out loud. I do think Lauren is just nodding everything what her man is saying to their rel laugh out loud . I know she might be saying she understands where her man coming from on wedding but deep inside she must feel a little disappointment because she is by far more ready than him . But because she wants to work this one and no question they love each other . She just need to wait for him when he is ready.At the end of the day . Ben is the man of this relationship plus his words at their finale . He would marry her tomorrow was too much hype on that too . Again that's life sometimes . You gotta say how you feel.Jmo.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-and-lauren-happier-than-ever-after-calling-off-wedding-w450915

Last edited by lovebites8727 on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:20 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:15 pm

Watchiing the episodes I actually really respect ben for the decision. They dont know how to communicate well. and how to handle conflict. they're too 'perfect' and both doing too much trying to please eacg other. Lace and grant diagnosed it perfectly. I think Lace and grant are this solid cos they'd been through so much of that in their early relationship where they got really deep and addressed their biggest issues and challenges together. I believe ben when he says they're at the best place I'm glad they did this and I hope ppl don't misinterpret or hate on them for what's gone on
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:24 pm

Cila51290 wrote:B & L agreed to do a reality show so anything else on tv is not so far fetched to me.

Touché. I just think Nick will probs get that spot, regardless what Ben wants. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:35 pm

Wow. Just finally watched the current B & L episode. Ben annoys the heck out of me. He is so insecure and self involved in his relationship with Lauren. Ben strikes me as a very pandered too only child. Clearly growing up....Ben never learned to make relationship adjustments and compromises that someone with siblings has too their whole lives. I found it very interesting in the Dr Mike session....that Ben could not or would not answer what made him have his deep insecurity on being alone and unloveable since that moment in 2nd grade. When asked that question as to who made him feel that way he did not answer. It was very obvious that Ben has issues in this arena since his Mom talked of him needing constant support to talk him off the ledge on the MTP episode. There is being an over thinker and being clueless of how your actions affect those closest to you. I felt such sympathy for Lauren and thought she came across as very real, very understanding and amazingly supportive. Many many people would have bailed already with all the public humiliation Ben has put Lauren through....without Ben being able to accept responsibility and apoligize for his selfishness. I truly hope Ben listens to the old couple and put the #1 on Lauren's forehead. Ben needs to grow up and work on himself. Giving material gifts will not solve the issues that he and Lauren have. IMO Lauren has made all the sacrifice in their relationship to try and make things work....and she clearly loves Ben and wants to marry him. I believe Ben loves Lauren but he needs to get over himself to be a good partner to her. Hopefully he seeks individual counseling to work through his inferiority issues. It is not realistic to want your spouse to be fanning you constantly. I hope both Ben and Lauren focus on RL and stay off another TV appearance unless it is their wedding....otherwise I will question the sincerity of their relationship goals. IMO Ben is more interested in the Fame than Lauren is. I hope that both of them can come to place of healthy happy balance in their lives together.
All JMO.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:03 pm

I think it's good, that Ben called off the wedding, it's good he wanted to build on a more solid relationship, and get to know each other better. I also get why he's saying 'They' called the wedding off, because they want to appear as a united front, and to be on the same page. It's great that Lauren isn't really panicking, but giving him the time he needs. It's also good if they continue in therapy, to learn to communicate better.

IMO what's not good, is Ben's inability to own his actions and how they hurt Lauren, and apologise. It doesn't necessarily mean you're in the wrong, or the end result of his actions are bad. It just means owning up to and realising how his actions hurt and affect Lauren.

If they do another reality show, I'll throw away my fan card. This filming and being in the spotlight, press tour etc, put a serious strain in their relationship, they know it, and need to learn from it. Ben, those teeth whitening ads are a much better option, start advertising them, instead.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:29 pm

"I'm lucky to have her, we're doing very well." Very resounding confidence IMO.

https://instagram.com/p/BM9b7sdDpBq/

And she posted a pic with her sis for her bday instead.

Sounds like he's still in the dog house laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:11 pm

^ I don't know why, but the "we're doing very well" and asking for a donation as an "engagement gift" is hilarious to me laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:41 pm

Ben is always so political in his comments. It annoys me when he uses the "We" instead of "I" when he is clearly stating his own viewpoint. Speak for yourself Dude. Ben needs to come here and learn the forum rules and implement them in his own life IMO. laugh out loud  
I am assuming Ben and Lauren are doing okay now....and Ben is trying to state a mea culpa for his TV behavior. IMO he is very lucky.

I loved that Lauren highlighted Mollie for her Bday and included Ben "the love of her life" in her IG post about todays dual celebration. Her sister is a tremendous support to her. Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f46d  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f46b  Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 1f49e

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:45 pm

That IG caption is phrased weirdly. Lol

It is possible to do separate posts for the engagement anniversary and other stuff. Groundbreaking concept.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 49 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt