SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It might be best if Lauren avoided favoriting tweets like this:

@SydneeRae4: @LaurenBushnell3 @benhiggi love u 2 but it seems like you have major communication issues. Lauren stand up for urself if u don't like it
Ohh ohh pick me, pick me, I know, the answer! This is all EDIT.

Meanwhile, this meme just basically describes the entire situation from Jo's perspective:
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 200_s
laugh out loud

source:
http://giphy.com/search/why-are-you-so-obsessed-with-me

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:40 pm

I can't believe she would favorite something on Twitter that said her and Ben have major communication issues laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:44 pm

I don't think it's a bad tweet to fave. Not that we needed her to confirm that they have normal people issues.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:48 pm

I don't know. It seems odd to me that someone engaged would want to openly admit that on their Twitter. Most people on social media are going crazy about how scripted the show was, but Lauren's favorite lends some truth to what we saw, so I find that silly.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:58 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know. It seems odd to me that someone engaged would want to openly admit that on their Twitter. Most people on social media are going crazy about how scripted the show was, but Lauren's favorite lends some truth to what we saw, so I find that silly.
I think what's going on is she's continuing to show us all her class and grace and whatnot by giving kind advice to us fellow ladies about how to live life and "calling that man out." In reality, I think she's best to silently disappear into the background, silently collect her paycheck, and go practice the ubiquitous ducky face in the mirror, obviously, also silently.

That MO will stymie the backlash and improve the selfies. All will win.

I'm not sure why I'm not harder on Benny. Maybe because I feel this great politico will be leading the country one day (in between needing to be dragged off the ledge by his mom) and I respect (future) authority? Not sure.

All imo.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:59 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't know. It seems odd to me that someone engaged would want to openly admit that on their Twitter. Most people on social media are going crazy about how scripted the show was, but Lauren's favorite lends some truth to what we saw, so I find that silly.

And if she only posts and faves happy things on social media and blocks the h@ters and doesn't acknowledge any of her short comings she's "fake" and putting on a show because "social media doesn't tell the whole story." Sometimes you can't win.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:00 pm

sosleepy wrote:

And if she only posts and faves happy things on social media and blocks the h@ters and doesn't acknowledge any of her short comings she's "fake" and putting on a show because "social media doesn't tell the whole story." Sometimes you can't win.

Nope. That's not how I would feel.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Ding Ding Ding! First she is too "perfect' now she's criticized for being candid.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Nope. That's not how I would feel.

Alright. Cool... Not saying you in particular, but I can certainly imagine a scenario with Lauren ignoring all the negative critics, turning a blind eye, blaming editing and only posting loving bull$hit about Ben, and being called out for being fake and putting on a show. We've seen that kind of "critical analysis" time and time again with people from this franchise. It's happening right now with the MBC couple. At least Lauren is being kind of real. But of course, some peeps will take issues with that too. So yeah, sometimes you literally can't win.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:10 pm

I didn't watch the show but Lauren could've just not favorited anything. I don't think anyone would think that's weird. That's what I would have done at least.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:12 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Ding Ding Ding! First she is too "perfect' now she's criticized for being candid.
Apparently she still is perfect laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Oct 11, 2016 11:16 pm

She favorited many tweets, some good, some offering constructive criticism. I didn't get any red flags from any of them
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt