SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newt Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:27 am

Felt really bad for Lauren after watching the recent episodes. When she said, "I have to moved to Denver, get a new job, and left everything in LA", because accdg Ben, "they haven't done anything". I started crying because she's clearly hurt, and you can tell that he never appreciates Lauren's action. **edited** Do we really know her that much based on what we see on television? I just don't get it. And btw, Ben should also be getting rude comments. The guy is indecisive and immature. Hate BEN! If anything good is gonna happen after this show, I wish for Lauren to regret everything. She should start a new life, maybe go back to flying and really forget any of this happened. And I agree to many of you, SHE DESERVES BETTER.

Last edited by Newt on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Newt

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:38 am

This is a general discussion thread, both positive and negative comments can be posted.

And to me, I think to say she is good, or she is bad, is not different in any way because we don't know her in person, we all form our comments based on what we see on TV.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:43 am

I'm so confused why Lauren is getting the hate, too. She's following Ben's cues. He proposes to her twice, she takes it seriously, she's ready to get married. They accept an offer for a free, televised wedding, she takes it seriously, and wants to plan a wedding. He however didn't seem to mean any of it, sometimes he seems to have even cold feet about just living together, and everything it includes. But Lauren is somehow in the wrong. At least she means what she says, and is prepared to walk the walk, not just talk the talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:53 am

@peggy0221 I just don't get why viewers have different opinions for both Ben and Lauren. Do they really hate Lauren because of what they see on tv or because they just really hate her? It seems really unfair on her part. I guess proving herself to those people who hates her is not really gonna work. Some people just cannot find good in her because they clearly hate her no matter what. And for Ben, well i hope some will realize that the "perfect Ben" is not really perfect. Like I said, he's acting immature and indecisive.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:31 am

We are all different and obviously we can have all different kind of opinions towards each lead/cast, good or bad. It is not a competition because Ben and Lauren, I hope this is at least clear. It doesn't matter how Ben is doing, Lauren is her own self and obviously we can have comments about her as an individual.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newt Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:54 am

Well, I don't see it as a competition. It's more about Ben and Lauren individually. And yes, we can all have different opinions. The thing I don't understand is the bad receptions Lauren is getting when there is more in the picture.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/11/16/ben-and-lauren-happily-ever-after-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-wedding-postponed/93951146/

Lauren told the camera. “Ed had cold feet, too, and Toots gave him the time that he needed. And it made me realize that if Ben needs a little more time to feel comfortable getting married, that he should really have it because in the end, it won’t matter if this wedding’s a little bit later.”

Her exact words by the end of the episode. It speaks maturity. She understand Ben, and is respectful to his decision. Kinda makes me sad. And yet people hate her. They tend to look at things that will prove their hate towards her.

Newt

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:18 am

I'm going to watch today but that ^ sounds like a mature and sensible thing to say. Ben is fine most days but I'm forever Team Lauren. laugh out loud

People were commenting in droves on their IGs, some telling her to run laugh out loud, others telling him she's too high maintenance for him. IMO he's the one who sometimes can get emotionally high maintenance. It looks draining. I'd be tempted to let him unravel and be like let me know when you're done. Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 270c

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:44 am

Ben is actually getting the majority of the hate now, Lauren is finally getting a break there; so it's leveling out a little IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:14 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
FMG2015 wrote:http://www.etonline.com/news/203032_exclusive_ben_higgins_and_lauren_bushnell_are_happier_than_ever/

I'm sure filming put this strain on their relationship, IMO. Long hours, producers setting up scenes, and spending 24/7 with each other would wreak havoc on most new couples relationship and intimacy. They went on vacation, went to Honduras and the holidays are coming so lots of quality time together without cameras which is what they've needed and have needed but that's their business and they are in it to learn from each other. Counseling seems to be encouraging them to communicate more which is a good thing.

I do wonder if this is all real and they do want to hold off, can they? It's been talked about that a televised wedding when TPTB want it is likely part of their contract. They seem to love Ben so would they make an exception? They were approached more than once for this show when they initially turned it down.
I don't even think negotiating with TPTB will be a problem, because they ARE going to get married in the next few months IMO. That interview with ET today pretty much solidified that IMO. They basically said that they're more relaxed now and yada yada.

I didn't get the impression that the wedding is somehow imminent. If they're feeling good and relaxed now thanks to there being no wedding pressure, then why would they start the wedding stress again? I think they'll wait a while. Then again I don't get the point of the bachelor/-ette parties in Vegas, if the wedding isn't anytime soon, even if it is all scripted filler. Maybe it's just some symbolic "next step" in place of a wedding rather than preceding one, I don't know. In any case the twins were there, yet they just told Us Weekly that they don't think Ben and Lauren will be getting married anytime soon, so I tend to take their word for it. I think they would know if the plans had changed (again).
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:24 am

I wonder if they'll ever get married if they don't this winter. I liken it to people going from living together to getting separate places but staying together: it's a step backward and that is never a good thing IMO. They shouldn't have done the show if the wedding doesn't happen. It's like messing with the natural order of things and life going scripted. All IMO.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:33 am

@Alanna I tend to agree with you. If they don't get married at the end of this then they probably won't in the future. They seem happy right now coming of a Caribbean vacation and then charity trip with Humanity and Hope. If they continue to hold off on the wedding then it probably won't happen and I don't know if the show was the cause or if Ben would have always been hesitant, who knows. Oh, and add me to #teamLaurenB.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 11:34 am

Reminder, when referring to negative comments, people, why does everyone, she gets all the hate, etc, be specific otherwise the comments will be deleted. I don't know if one is referring to the member's opinions here, or Social Media. A member may automatically assume the post is directed at them when it was meant that it's SM comments. Of course as per forum rules, all members opinions are welcome, whether positive or negative in nature.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 59 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt