SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:46 pm

casjacknick wrote:@sosleepy sometimes I think you and I are the exact same person with the same thoughts. Only you say it better. Ditto to everything you said. Also I am now reading online that there are three more episodes because last night was one episode. Anyway to verify that?
Where are you reading this? Last night was two episodes. Each episode was titled two different names. In the fan forum, a while back, somone posted the schedule for the rest of the season, and it clearly said that on November 15th 2 episodes would air.

Here's the link to the schedule: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/ben-and-lauren-happily-ever-after/listings/

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:51 pm

On the Ben and Lauren free-form instagram they were calling it episode five of eight. I thought it was two episodes too which is why I asked

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:56 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Either way, I can appreciate Ben's seemingly honest answer when he said he wasn't ready. I can't imagine being ready to marry someone I dated on a reality television show from September through November, was in hiding and could barely see that person from December through march, was pushed out into the public from April through June and then filmed a second reality television show all summer long. No thank you. Ben is being smart. JMO

It will be an interesting few weeks.

I agree that it's smart to take some time and get to know each other before the wedding, but it is a bit shitty that after the finale he was telling people how he'd marry her tomorrow and then agreed to take the TV wedding offer. So it is a bit of a blindside. I haven't watched yet though, so I don't know how genuine all this is or if it's just part of the script, since you never know with this show. I do believe he loves her, but is he really 100% sure he wants to be with her forever? I couldn't help wondering that if I was Lauren, since if that's the case, getting to know one another better could as well be done after the free wedding. The only reason to insist on it before the wedding is if you think it might change something. Or maybe he just wants to feel completely at peace about the whole thing on his wedding day, which I get, but seeing how Ben is, he probably never will.  
I can see this too. The question is, what's the real reason for the hesitation and hold up in getting married? Is Ben just worried of how his life might change once he marries, is he worried of having a failed marriage, is he worried JUST because, is he worried that he doesn't know that he wants to be with Lauren..? There's a lot of questions, that it seems like HE doesn't even know the answers to. He's getting in his head too much. Though, on the show last night, he said numerous times, that he wants to be with Lauren and there's no question about that, so there must be more/other hold ups.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:01 pm

casjacknick wrote:On the Ben and Lauren free-form instagram they were calling it episode five of eight. I thought it was two episodes too which is why I asked
Do you have a specific link/post? I see nothing. Pretty sure they're giving out false info though; as the schedule, even on the Freeform site says differently. I saw on Facebook that a few people's DVR's didn't record the second epsiode. I'm guessing depending on the program company, the episodes were two different showings or a combined showing (mine was a combined showing; stating that it was two different titled episodes.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Either way, I can appreciate Ben's seemingly honest answer when he said he wasn't ready. I can't imagine being ready to marry someone I dated on a reality television show from September through November, was in hiding and could barely see that person from December through march, was pushed out into the public from April through June and then filmed a second reality television show all summer long. No thank you. Ben is being smart. JMO

It will be an interesting few weeks.

I agree that it's smart to take some time and get to know each other before the wedding, but it is a bit shitty that after the finale he was telling people how he'd marry her tomorrow and then agreed to take the TV wedding offer. So it is a bit of a blindside. I haven't watched yet though, so I don't know how genuine all this is or if it's just part of the script, since you never know with this show. I do believe he loves her, but is he really 100% sure he wants to be with her forever? I couldn't help wondering that if I was Lauren, since if that's the case, getting to know one another better could as well be done after the free wedding. The only reason to insist on it before the wedding is if you think it might change something. Or maybe he just wants to feel completely at peace about the whole thing on his wedding day, which I get, but seeing how Ben is, he probably never will.  
I can see this too. The question is, what's the real reason for the hesitation and hold up in getting married? Is Ben just worried of how his life might change once he marries, is he worried of having a failed marriage, is he worried JUST because, is he worried that he doesn't know that he wants to be with Lauren..? There's a lot of questions, that it seems like HE doesn't even know the answers to. He's getting in his head too much. Though, on the show last night, he said numerous times, that he wants to be with Lauren and there's no question about that, so there must be more/other hold ups.

IMO.

I think it's just that. He's an over thinking/over analyzer/kinda me-centric man who was probably coddled his entire life as the only child of a couple who couldn't have any other children. Needing someone to talk him off the ledge is right! We saw it on The Bachelor and we are seeing it illustrated even further now. Luckily for him, Lauren has proven to be calm, rational, patient. An anchor it the storm of his self doubt.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:24 pm

Look, even Ben and Lauren's TV guide says that last nights two episodes were 5 and 6.

https://www.benandlaurentv.com/episodeguide

Also, look at the description for episode 7: "Can the couple pull off the surprise in time-and how will working together affect their realtionship in midst of their wedding doubts?" Sounds like fluff to me, no...?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Total fluff. And then it is the finale with the vegas bachelor parties. Yup makes zero sense to me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:28 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
mindless wrote:

IMO.

I think it's just that. He's an over thinking/over analyzer/kinda me-centric man who was probably coddled his entire life as the only child of a couple who couldn't have any other children. Needing someone to talk him off the ledge is right! We saw it on The Bachelor and we are seeing it illustrated even further now. Luckily for him, Lauren has proven to be calm, rational, patient. An anchor it the storm of his self doubt.
Sure, but they even said last night, that when one is mad at the other or whatever, they don't really talk about it. They just stay quite, soo idk how that really helps. Also, this is Ben's burden to carry. It doesn't matter if Lauren is willing to be his anchor, if he doesn't even know if he wants to stay tied to the ground. It takes two to tango and all that. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:31 pm

casjacknick wrote:Total fluff. And then it is the finale with the vegas bachelor parties. Yup makes zero sense to me.
I think it's fluff, because this show is just a fake mess. Why do you think it's fluff?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:36 pm

Alanna wrote:But here's the thing IMO: would they even be saying the word marriage if not for the show? I don't think so. This is all on them IMO, putting the shilling above their relationship. I get why she's upset now but none of this has been initiated by their actual relationship, it's all been pandering to the audience/ABC, so his hesitation makes sense for me too. It's completely convoluted.

Since the show ended, Ben maybe more than any previous Bachelor has been balls to the walls, "I will marry this girl tomorrow." Ditto Lauren. I don't know if you follow closely at all, but even outside of this TV show Lauren, with Ben nodding agreement in the background has always been all about setting a date and starting actual planning. Ben came out and said he wanted to marry Lauren within a year (last March.) That's real life. That's public promises that he seemingly is backing out of. He agreed to that televised wedding. That's also real life for them.

I agree this show was a dumb idea. My hope for them is after this, they retreat to real life and get some privacy. I think they are already doing this to some degree.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:24 pm

So it is real? The wedding is on hold. WOW, didn't see that coming.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:26 pm

Ratings for last night. First hour was at 419k and second hour was 306k.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-tuesday-cable-originals-network-finals-11-15-2016.html

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt