SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:19 am

I was very curious to try to actually figure out the real timeline of these events in September so I went back and no surprise but snapchat proves to show a different story than what their showing us.

9/8: Lauren and Twins selfie. Lauren's red top and the twins clothes match to what they were wearing during the hot seat and nearlywed game. Lauren also posted a deer face selfie with Ben

Night 9/8: numerous snaps from Lauren, twins, and Lace out for dinner and drinks. Everyone is happy and laughing including Lauren and Ben

9/9: next day... Ropes course

9/11: two days later They're at Disney. Lots of snaps and IG posts of them acting like a normal happy couple.

9/13: home in Denver. Lauren's friend Megan visits

9/14: furniture is being moved out and the new stuff is coming in
9/15: still home

9/21: snapped while at the bachelor mansion. Their clothes match the scene that was filmed with Chris. Both appear very happy and make references to nick

9/22: flight delayed

9/23: Vegas. Both sets of parents were there with them but was never shown

9/25: Lauren posts she is happy to be home

9/29: Lauren posts IG picture of her and Ben snuggling & she's wearing the outfit that she wore during the lunch with Ed & Toots. The ending scene of them walking into the house to see the new furniture must have been filmed this day.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:57 am

^ It's all a scam, that's no surprise IMO. But the tears were real, for whatever reason IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:25 am

I'm convinced that Ben did call off the wedding at some point, but this what we see is them acting it for the show. Perhaps it brought back bad memories, and the emotions from the time it did really happen.

I rememfer there was a week they were separated, Lauren was in LA (?) and Ben came to meet her up a week or so later. He wrote ig post how he was away from her for a week, and how it was too long or something. I think that might've been a time when they took a step back to see if this is what they really want. I don't know, of course, I'm just guessing.

I think the producers gave Ben and Lauren a story board, to write down what they have gone through as a couple, and the show is based on that.

Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:00 am

@FMG2015 first of all thank you for taking the time to put that all together and second of all wow that is a long time to film one episode! The only way I could see that therapy session being scripted or a reenactment would be Ben and Lauren crying out of embarrassment for what they agreed to do. I am only half kidding.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:41 am

Wow @FMG2015 Thank you for putting this together! Interesting indeed. I doubt they road tripped at all. I have no doubt the emotions in therapy were real, but definitely the timeline of what they are showing isn't really matching reality. Just as a lot of what they discuss on the show/in therapy doesn't really match at all what they talk about in interviews. I'm curious to see how they wrap this up and I'm hoping for the best for Ben and Lauren's real life outcome.

I hope they BANKED for this silly show to make the charade worth it. Honestly though, IMO, overall what has been shown of them is far less scandalous and cringeworthy than your average Bachelor couple sell out on MBC, at least in my opinion. I mean, Ben may have cold feet about pulling the trigger on getting married to a woman he's only been with a year - most of that time in hiding or filming reality tv, but it's clear they respect and love one and other, want to do right by each other, always speak kindly towards and about their partner, and I've seen no major red flags they can't overcome with a little time and love.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:25 am

Just a thought, I hope they arent staying together because they are under contract with the show. Just thinking out loud. This kinda reminds me of andi and Josh when she took off to hawaii with her friend then a month later they broke up. Not trying to make anyone mad because I want to see a wedding too but Ben has hurt her twice in the public rye. How much is she supposed to handle. She,'sbeen a trooper but lets face it he keeps hurting her. Don't get mad anyone like I said just thinking out loud. Believe me I don't want them to break up!

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:54 am

Lauren went to LA for her sister's birthday party. PS: this is normal for her to head there by herself for some sibling time while Ben stays in Denver.
This was posted last night by a friend & does not look like a girl who is sad, faking a relationship, or on the verge of a breakup to me when she's flashing her ring IMO
https://instagram.com/p/BNBdVN3DGj2/

The above timeline to me shows evidence that although there were some real emotions and issues involved, it probably wasn't as catastrophic as the episode made it appear. They clearly got through it in real life just like they got through the JoJo mess. Now they have to get though it with dealing with social media.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:41 pm

They do seem to fight nicely as far as we can tell laugh out loud. I'm sure it's easier to do a show when you know the camera's are leaving at the end of the day vs being mic'd and on video 24/7 IMO.

Still, even with Ben's shenanigans they seem solid to me and display love and respect with each other even when Lauren probably could've said 'grow the f*** up.' laugh out loud This is a good foundation for a relationship IMO which is why I can see them working out the wedding issue and getting married.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:05 pm

Their 1 year engagement posts being not too mushy to shut people up makes me think perhaps its actually because they're saving it for the finale. If I were in their shoes my post would definitely be somewhere along the lines of "can't wait to marry the love of my life, etc" But they have a storyline to go with and saying the wedding is still on doesn't go with it....JMO

What do you guys think?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:39 pm

mamahamme wrote:Just a thought, I hope they arent staying together because they are under contract with the show. Just thinking out loud. This kinda reminds me of andi and Josh when she took off to hawaii with her friend then a month later they broke up. Not trying to make anyone mad because I want to see a wedding too but Ben has hurt her twice in the public rye. How much is she supposed to handle. She,'sbeen a trooper but lets face it he keeps hurting her. Don't get mad anyone like I said just thinking out loud. Believe me I don't want them to break up!

Nah. Their contracts won't make them go on a week long vacay together no cameras where they posted cute pictures and had loving snaps. That was only a couple weeks ago, AFTER they filmed all the wedding on hold stuff. A contract also won't make them go to Honduras together. I truly think they are fine.

We need to remember all this drama was filmed in September. Since then, they've done a cute press tour, vacation, Honduras. We are looking for trouble now only because of what we are seeing on our screens filmed 2-3 months ago. Like @FMG2015 says, Lauren doing quick trips to LA to meet up with her siblings is TOTALLY normal behavior for her .*If* they don't meet up in Portland or Warsaw for Thanksgiving then I concede something's up. But I'm guessing they will eat turkey together and all is fine.

@Cila51290 I thought their posts on they anniversary were very inline and normal to how they usually post about each other. Again, I think we are only looking for trouble because of what we just saw on screen.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:55 pm

As much as the show is scripted laugh out loud .I wish they just take out of these stupid unnecessary part of their show ( talking these stupid dramas and bringing fellow alumni) laugh out loud Their show really not that much shown their post bachelor life to be honest.Their show did not justify their show title.What is new ? Welcome to fleiss world laugh out loud . Jmo

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Eb97c9
Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 9zt107Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 XgicucBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Oaw2uvBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 2pqw5k8Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 30szzauBen and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:33 pm

Thanks for all the input on their relationship. It's encouraging. I'm beginning to think they shouldn't have done the show.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 67 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt