SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland November 22nd 2016, 7:36 pm

#SaveLauren Praying Cause Ben is stupid and :tissuebox (as in, he's crazy and a cry baby.) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by traveler90 November 22nd 2016, 8:35 pm

Well, he did say it was his dream wedding... I give him props for saying it with a straight face laugh out loud I wouldn't have been able to, it' totally ridiculous IMO.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless November 22nd 2016, 8:56 pm

I'm more concerned about the fact that he'd like to have the wedding on a beach because "you could swim". Swim at a wedding? giggling
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland November 22nd 2016, 9:30 pm

mindless wrote:I'm more concerned about the fact that he'd like to have the wedding on a beach because "you could swim". Swim at a wedding? giggling
cantstopl

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 November 22nd 2016, 9:58 pm

In a different interview awhile back Lauren mentioned she wanted a big wedding/party and Ben gave Lauren the side eye and she changed her answer to medium sized instead.

Lauren has been quoted in the past saying if the wedding was in the winter she wanted it in a warm place.

To me, I don't put too much thought into their answers for this because If they are taking the deal, it's not up to them.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl November 22nd 2016, 10:00 pm

A 700 person wedding sounds like my personal nightmare. Lol

I have full confidence saying that if they have a paid for wedding it won't be anywhere close to 700 people.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 87b72b10 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 86669110 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva November 22nd 2016, 10:16 pm

I have seen some first hand bizarre beach weddings where after the ceremony photos are taken right in the ocean--gown, tux and all. What a waste.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 November 22nd 2016, 10:22 pm

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 59 3806527698 That is a huge waste. I had a family member seriously ask me if I was going to have beer pong at my wedding (I got married on my husbands farm). She then was kind of confused what there would be to do laugh out loud
Some people certainly don't go for traditional

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva November 22nd 2016, 10:32 pm

AH...weddings. They can be major messes.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie November 22nd 2016, 11:07 pm

Sounds like Ben regrets calling off the wedding and is having a change of heart.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy November 22nd 2016, 11:47 pm

It was a great episode! I loved Lauren this epi, so genuine and kind hearted. It showed. The ending see with B&L was very real and very raw. They really love each other - you can tell.

And yes, they are setting the stage for Ben to change his mind. We've been Fleissed.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 November 23rd 2016, 12:14 am

Now why couldn't every episode be like this? This is the type of show I initially thought they would do in the first place.

My fave episode :claphands
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt