SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by FMG2015 Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:35 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/people.com/celebrity/bachelor-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell-travel-to-honduras-open-up-about-their-relationship/amp/?client=safari

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Wow! This interview answered so many of my questions! So thanksgiving with the Bushnells in LA and family pictures awwww. Also interesting that the offer was for Feburary. Will be interesting to see how it ends next week as Ben seems to be implying we will know for certain something.
Wait where did the Ryan seacrest interview today?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:54 pm

http://z100.iheart.com/onair/ryan-seacrest-52241/ben-higgins-on-calling-off-wedding-15323264/

He says we'll know what's going on in terms of the wedding by the end of the show. So, wedding is still on IMO. For the near future, February IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:11 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland for the first time I actually agree. He made it sound like next week there will be some definite answer and we are getting married seems more definite than maybe someday. I am interested to see how it all plays out.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:50 pm

Yes... that's in line with what he told Juliet Litman, that we'd have to wait until the end of epi 8 for concrete wedding answers. I guess we'll see.

So cute! Bushnell family pics! For some reason I'm glad he's compromising this year and doing Thansgiving with her fam rather than the other way around. Also the interview left me with the impression he somewhat regrets doing the reality show with Lauren. Just my opinion. It was a nice little interview and definitely made me feel better about Ben and Lauren and how they are doing!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:06 pm

Ben is f'ing nuts. In one of the interviews, back from when they were doing promo shoots (I can't link it for some reason), he said he'd want 700 people at the wedding. Damn, does he even know 700 people?! That's wayyyyy too many people. That's a concert, not a wedding! Shiiii...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:14 pm

@Lennoxcolinrolland where is this interview?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:14 pm

hae1001 wrote:@Lennoxcolinrolland where is this interview?
On the BenandLauren Twitter.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:17 pm

TPTB are gonna have to put their foot down, cause I can't see how they'd fit the bill for 700 people having to fly out and stay in a hotel, and blah blah blah. That's A LOT of people!

All these people that he thinks he needs to invite: his janitor, his moms friends sister brothers boyfriend, etc. can just watch the wedding at home on tv!

Ben is in la la land. Imagine if he had to pay for this wedding himself... 700 people?! Bahahahaha. This man doesn't even know.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:27 pm

I can't find the interview. Was he saying it as a joke?
ETA I found it, I didn't realize there was a video along with the ET article. Yea 700 people is a lot, they did say dream wedding though laugh out loud. Ben's definitely dreaming big

Last edited by hae1001 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:32 pm

The interview is in the fan thread for those who want to see it.

I'm back to thinking the wedding on hold stuff was a lot of smoke and morrors. But we shall see...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:33 pm

hae1001 wrote:I can't find the interview. Was he saying it as a joke?
https://twitter.com/benandlaurentv/status/801183591778684929

He didn't do his awkward laugh, so I don't think so.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 78 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt