SELECT CONTENT

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:12 pm

That article recap laugh out loud it's totally all producer driven there was freaking Snapchats of the producers telling everyone what to do! How is that "real life".?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:39 pm

I'm more surprised that people are so surprised that the show is scripted laugh out loud.

Any links to the show? Thanks.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:43 pm

Watchseries where I catch up on shows doesn't have it up. Guess the uploaders aren't fans laugh out loud no idea about any other links.

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Gosh this is sooo beautiful. Best part is jo being her carefree, happy self and talking and talking laugh out loud 

https://instagram.com/p/BLe7nTbF3NZ/
That girl has no shame about anything. At least she knows Ben was in her mouth non stop! Love her.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:51 pm

bleuberry wrote:I'm more surprised that people are so surprised that the show is scripted laugh out loud.

Any links to the show? Thanks.

This worked for me: http://opentuner.is/ben-lauren-happily-ever-after-2016/season-1-episode-1/
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:54 pm

Oh they got an air conditioner how fun! laugh out loud def. normal people stuff!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:00 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Alanna wrote:Gosh this is sooo beautiful. Best part is jo being her carefree, happy self and talking and talking laugh out loud 

That girl has no shame about anything. At least she knows Ben was in her mouth non stop! Love her.

She's so clearly over it now that she found her baddy, it's water under the bridge. Whereas Ben and Lauren look like they're at the dentist waiting for their turn. Hope the mood got a bit lighter after the air con talk.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:04 pm

mindless wrote:

She's so clearly over it now that she found her baddy, it's water under the bridge. Whereas Ben and Lauren look like they're at the dentist waiting for their turn. Hope the mood got a bit lighter after the air con talk.
She's like the Serena van der Woodsen, everything is just easy, in this scene, and after this she went to go toss herself off a wooden deck for no freaking reason into her baddys waiting arms laugh out loud Slay girl. But at least B+L have the air conditioner and the toilet.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:06 pm

mindless wrote:

Whenever JoJo/Jordan get asked about Ben/Lauren they always sound/look so carefree and like the whole "situation" doesn't matter to them anymore. You can just tell they're relaxed and don't give a flying F%** IMO. Whereas when Ben and Lauren get asked about JoJo/Jordan they always sound/look on edge and like they're squirming and don't know WTH to say IMO. One couple doesn't give a sh*t and the other gets all weird about it IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:11 pm

Ok, I haven't watched yet and honestly not sure I care to.  I don't dislike B&L but the endless bach alumn paraded out and the amount of set up just doesn't seem appealing at all to me.  But I have been trying to catch up in the thread to see if it's worth trying.  And I know that Jojo and Jordan make an appearance in epi one, but I keep thinking am I in the right thread? This is B&L's show right?  Not Jo^3's?  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Ok, I haven't watched yet and honestly not sure I care to.  I don't dislike B&L but the endless bach alumn paraded out and the amount of set up just doesn't seem appealing at all to me.  But I have been trying to catch up in the thread to see if it's worth trying.  And I know that Jojo and Jordan make an appearance in epi one, but I keep thinking am I in the right thread? This is B&L's show right?  Not Jo^3's?  laugh out loud
Jo^3 are also in episode 2, that is why they're still getting mentioned IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:21 pm

mindless wrote:

Whenever JoJo/Jordan get asked about Ben/Lauren they always sound/look so carefree and like the whole "situation" doesn't matter to them anymore. You can just tell they're relaxed and don't give a flying F%** IMO. Whereas when Ben and Lauren get asked about JoJo/Jordan they always sound/look on edge and like they're squirming and don't know WTH to say IMO. One couple doesn't give a sh*t and the other gets all weird about it IMO.

It should be easy for them. Jordon didn't tell both Jo and Lauren he loves them...If so, you'd have to peel Jo off the wall. lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 78 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 43 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben and Lauren Happily Ever After - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+56
mamahamme
SarahD
sublime
Seabear
Newt