SELECT CONTENT

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by sbolduc Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:33 pm

Ohh and I meant to mention that I think she is gorgeous!! Too bad there wasn't a real connection as I would have been routing for her I think.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 2 Empty Re: Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:34 pm

^^ iA , producers. And She prob just didn't want to give up any opportunity that comes with being o. The show, and meeting other guys on the franchise. The chance for BIP etc. some people just want the experience regardless of who the lead is. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:40 pm

Oh my gawd!!! Sweet summer child, get help. Who chases a ons on national tv when he already disappeared morning after? No wonder she and Jade are best friends.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:42 pm

bblake wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
notarose wrote:A one night stand?
I think it's pathetic for RS to publicly shame her on his website.
If it's not true, she has no recourse.  If it is true, who is the zero that contacted RS?

Based on her SM, she has an intriguing life path full of adventure and interesting experiences.  Being on the show for a few days and being branded like this devalues her.

IMO

I still can't feel sorry for her as much as I don't agree with RS outing her. This is an almost 30-year-old woman who chose to go on this show knowing Nick was the Bachelor. She is BFF's with a woman whose past came out on this show. She's an absolute moron if she thought this wouldn't come out. JMO.
I think the producers were extremely good at convincing her that she had an advantage over the other girls because she "already knows" Nick and probably told her that Nick wanted her to come on the show. And it wasn't until she was actually there that she realized that that wasn't the case at all. I don't know, maybe I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt too much, but I really can't imagine someone willingly putting themselves in such a humiliating, lose-lose situation without having been majorly manipulated.

I can't wait to see the look on Nick's face when she steps out of the limo laugh out loud It's going to be priceless.

Like this maybe? cantstopl
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: Fleiss Twitter

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:47 pm

Another sex "scandal" involving Nick? laugh out loud
I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - maybe she doesn't care and just wanted the Bach Alumni opportunities.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:48 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh my gawd!!! Sweet summer child, get help. Who chases a ons on national tv when he already disappeared morning after? No wonder she and Jade are best friends.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

We should so be numb to this by now but it still floors me how much dignity and self-respect these folks will give up for a measly 15 minutes.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:11 pm

Reminds me of the Becca situation on Bens season, showing up when they'd already met/talked (allegedly), and he maybe told her not to go. Except Becca didn't just have a ONS with Ben. Very awkward considering it's been 8 mos or so since then and he didn't talk to her again... if it's true. The only good reason is just for the opportunity/fame/experience. Going for Nick is embarrassing IMO.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:13 pm

I guess it could be said that she is a "romantic" and saw how the bach experience worked out for her bff. It isn't like Jade's past becoming more public hurt her at all. She got a guy, a ring and a huge shilling opp.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:28 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Alanna wrote:Oh my gawd!!! Sweet summer child, get help. Who chases a ons on national tv when he already disappeared morning after? No wonder she and Jade are best friends.

We should so be numb to this by now but it still floors me how much dignity and self-respect these folks will give up for a measly 15 minutes.

Yes!  No words!  I keep trying to post but end up just typing, deleting, typing, deleting, etc.  laugh out loud  Seriously where do they keep finding these people?  dizzy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:23 pm

Post moved from

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Duke702 wrote:Very true, I don't see why she would do the show when she found out it was Nick. RS says the same thing, but that there was prob producer prodding. I'm betting she did it because producers pushed for it, because they wanted the storyline, and just to be on the show and maybe get to meet someone down the line like on BIP etc. Jmo

If it's true, and if production was behind it, then she would have told production what happened, which IMO is worse. Maybe Jade knows if in fact it did happen, maybe Jade helped out TPTB with details. I read maybe 10 words in the RS post that was brought over, so I have no idea what his opinions are, nor do I care. Smiley

reason wrote:Are you all sure it is true about this girl having done the deed with Nick?  Who says that it really happen? Did Nick or the girl?

RS says so. He has a special looking glass where he can see people having sex.  :dripdrip

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:30 pm

RS has lied so much I am over his crap. I dont believe it. Unless I hear it out of Nick or the girl mouth I will not believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Post moved from

Duke702 wrote:Very true, I don't see why she would do the show when she found out it was Nick. RS says the same thing, but that there was prob producer prodding. I'm betting she did it because producers pushed for it, because they wanted the storyline, and just to be on the show and maybe get to meet someone down the line like on BIP etc. Jmo

If it's true, and if production was behind it, then she would have told production what happened, which IMO is worse. Maybe Jade knows if in fact it did happen, maybe Jade helped out TPTB with details. I read maybe 10 words in the RS post that was brought over, so I have no idea what his opinions are, nor do I care. Smiley

reason wrote:Are you all sure it is true about this girl having done the deed with Nick?  Who says that it really happen? Did Nick or the girl?

RS says so. He has a special looking glass where he can see people having sex.  :dripdrip
hehehe rotfl

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Elizabeth Sandoz - Bachelor 21 - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+22
happygolucky
Maddy
hae1001
Sprite
lleyki