SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 53 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky

Sharleen's Flare recap is up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky

Sharleen's Flare recap is up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well, I usually agree with most of Sharleen's blogs, but this season has been unusually different. Finally, she has come around to my way of thinking, even though it took her 7 episodes! Hugesmile
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:38 pm

I guess we will see how it all plays out and everyone will have their own interpretation. I completely disagree that Jasmine will base her final decision on physical chemistry though. I just don't personally understand why would she send Thomas home, or Kevin P home? IMO it doesn't make any sense for her to send them home, and specifically for the reason that they couldn't settle down, if she is going to base her F1 choice off of physical chemistry. I think the decision will be about long-term compatibility. Jasmine post-show: "I wanted to pay attention to what it was I really needed out of a relationship rather than just initial attraction. I wanted to go deeper and figure out could I actually be with this person forever and is there potential for it to work long-term."

Chemistry is truly subjective, but IMO if that was an issue for Jasmine with Mike then she would've raised it by now. She hasn't. She's just said that Winnipeg and Mike's stability were both a pro and a negative. Combined with how she has spoken post-show, specifically highlighting that she ended up wanting someone to balance her and provide stability, IMO they are very specific clues about Mike being F1.

I think HTDs will be significant in her final decision. Jasmine just said that her relationships are developing at every stage and evolving. Of course time will tell. And of course ultimately, it will be Jasmine's decision and what she feels is her connection with each guy. We can speculate as to her feelings, but I guess only she really knows. If Jasmine and Mike are together then I hope they're happily engaged laughing about it all. yes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:58 pm

I don't think her decision will be based only on physical chemistry, I just think it will play a part like it does with most leads. I do think she has physical chemistry with both KW and Mikhel but I'm sure she's into them beyond the physical and there's nothing I can see that makes me think they couldn't provide her stability as well. All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:11 pm

I agree that Jasmine has connections beyond just physical chemistry with all three of the frontrunners, and of course it will play a part in her choice. But if the question is about whether Jasmine and Mike don't have chemistry period (or are asexual together) then IMO Jasmine would never have taken Mike to HTDs at all if that was the case. IMO there is physical chemistry there and that's why it won't be a significant decider in who F1 is. She may have more physical chemistry at this point in the show with Mikhel or KW, but IMO that doesn't rule out Mike as F1. Especially since Jasmine has said she wants to remain open and see what evolves. HTDs IMO will provide that opportunity, and specifically let her see the long-term compatibility that she put at the forefront of her quest.

Jasmine said that her relationship goal was having a friendship turn into a romance. IMO that's exactly the kind of thing we're seeing with Mike. I think the issue of whether there's enough chemistry between Jasmine and Mike won't be integral to her final choice. And in my personal opinion, I think there is chemistry between them already. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:I don't think her decision will be based only on physical chemistry, I just think it will play a part like it does with most leads. I do think she has physical chemistry with both KW and Mikhel but I'm sure she's into them beyond the physical and there's nothing I can see that makes me think they couldn't provide her stability as well. All JMO.
I agree

Love him or hate him, KW has the exact same occupation as Mike & has reiterated a few times that family is important to him & he wants that stable life. Mikhel is also willing to go anywhere for her. Neither are comparable to Thomas or KP in terms of wanderlust/nomadic lifestyle IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:38 pm

To be clear, I don't think Mikhel and KW only offer physical chemistry, both of them have showed sides to Jasmine beyond that. It's why I could see them making it to the HTDs and building connections with Jasmine. The question that has been pointed out is about whether Mike has any physical chemistry with Jasmine period and if it rules him out as F1. That is what I was responding to. IMO Mike and Jasmine do have chemistry, but I also think that other long-term factors are going to be more important to Jasmine above a difference in perceived chemistry (not that it won't be a factor at all).

If we also look closer at what Jasmine has said in the last two episodes IMO she's emphasised that she is looking for someone to balance her. This specific piece of dialogue has been repeated between Jasmine and Mike. The word stability has also been applied to Mike. IMO that's not a coincidence. It doesn't mean that I don't think KW or Mikhel could provide stability. I think Jasmine has used the words safe and comfortable with all of the frontrunners. But stability from my recollection has only been used in regards to Mike.

It really is a testament to Jasmine how well she's created unique relationships with each of the remaining men. I think each offer different and similar things. All JMO.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:06 pm

There is a screenshot of Mike's 8 pack with Jasmine that says "We went from friends to O.M.G. this guy is hot" I would say things are moving along swimmingly IMHO. Chemistry is there alright.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:08 pm

richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow, that must have been super uncomfortable! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698
My sc from Wnetwork

At the end of this episode, there is a cute little video where Jasmine wanted the guys to get into the water by the poot, but they were protesting it is too cold. After Jasmine left Mikhel and Mike decide to try and go into the water, Mike did something so funny it was just adorable.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Tuesday can't come fast enough giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:27 pm

reason wrote:
richmondrose wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Wow, that must have been super uncomfortable! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698
My sc from Wnetwork

At the end of this episode, there is a cute little video where Jasmine wanted the guys to get into the water by the poot, but they were protesting it is too cold.  After Jasmine left Mikhel and Mike decide to try and go into the water, Mike did something so funny it was just adorable.

Mike was absolutely hilarious in that outtake scene!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Mike and Mikhel were cracking me up in that outtake. "Don't tell Jasmine!" Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 53 3806527698

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: My SC

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again