SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 pm

I still haven't seen the episode but I do think Sharleen could be right in her rankings much as I hate to elevate Kevin W. If she's right, then way to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and others who have seen it coming. He wouldn't be my pick but it's for Jasmine to decide who works best for her. I see Mike as someone that she likes a lot and wishes there were more. KW is also stable although a bit of a brat but she's giving him a break on his actions. Mikhel is stable and she has chemistry with him so still has a shot but I'm agreeing with Sharleen that she may want a little edge that we're not seeing. Kevin W definitely has that.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
And from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Desiree's season - @brooksforester will be joining our LIVE [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After Show Panel! Can't wait!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I still haven't seen the episode but I do think Sharleen could be right in her rankings much as I hate to elevate Kevin W. If she's right, then way to go [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and others who have seen it coming.
I haven't seen the episode yet either but I've seen it coming!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:23 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
From Juan Pablo's [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Season, @sharleenjoynt will be weighing in on Jasmine's journey for love on the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] After Show!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, I've been waiting for her to be there! Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 54 1710264613
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:28 pm

Brooks and Sharleen look so hot in those pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:50 pm

bluwavz wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky cheeky

Sharleen's Flare recap is up: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This
Above all, Jasmine said that Kevin W makes her feel “comfortable,” “wanted,” and “safe.” Those are three pretty powerful words, and as much as I like Mikhel and Mike, I haven’t heard Jasmine use those adjectives to describe how they make her feel.

and this

I can’t help but feel like if Jasmine were gung-ho about Mike, she’d be less hung up on Winnipeg and would spend more time trying to find a compromise. She said to Kevin W on their 1-on-1: “I want to have a person who supports me and encourages me to go further and be better and just has my back, and I want to do the same for that person. Just like a real partnership.” Have we heard anything remotely along these lines between her and Mike? Nope.

are two huge reasons I'm further convinced after this epi that Kevin is the F1. Especially mentioning moving to Winnipeg. It seems that's all that is mentioned between Mike and Jasmine. As I posted earlier up thread, someone has to really be committed to make a moved from BC to Winnipeg. They just never have that deep conversation between them that indicate to me that either one of them is falling in love. IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

So I watched it and maybe Jasmine changes her mind next week but as of now from what they show us in my opinion it goes Kevin, Mikhel and Mike. She seemed to really like Kevin and if she got to pick who got that extra date and she picked Kevin and that is huge and her face when he was talking was one smitten kitten. Also their kiss got big sweeping music. She also gets nice moments with Mikhel. It does seem to me that he was starting to see the writing on the wall some producer must have talked him out of the limo. I get that Mike could be hidden final one but we are way late in the season for him to still be hidden. Loved Kevin P.'s exit. Loved Jasmine with Kevin W and Mikhel and loved Benoit. Such a good season no matter how it ends.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:33 pm

I am not giving up because the HTD will be playing a part because Kevin mom is not on that train at all and Kevin getting angry again is showing another red flag.

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 pm

Theres somehong about Kevin that i just cant like. After Drew he was my least favorite this season....i think she was super close to letting him go last week and that gives me pause in thinking he's the F1

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't think Kevin was angry in the promo - he was just asking a question.

If Kevin is F3 then his "I am in love with her" VO we hear in the season preview happens next episode. I can't really see that realization happening and then him being let go in the same ep IMO
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:29 am

northernviewer wrote:Theres somehong about Kevin that i just cant like.   After Drew he was my least favorite this season....i think she was super close to letting him go last week and that gives me pause in thinking he's the F1

I don't think Jasmine was happy with Kevin last week, but I don't think she was close to sending him home. He got the very next 1:1 date & I think they worked things out before the RC of that episode. She sure didn't look upset with Kevin giving him the rose. The show posted about their rift in the epi summary, but also said they patched things up.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:41 pm

Yeah I don't think she was close to sending KW home either. I just finished watching the episode and she seemed perfectly happy with him on their date. That whole date screamed F1 to me. She seemed so smiley and relaxed and comfortable with him, the way they looked at each other, their conversation about what their life would be like together after the show, the sunset kiss, the music at the end of their date. Yeah I think it was a done deal after this date.

And I know I keep harping on the lack of physical chemistry with Mike but I couldn't help but notice the way she kissed the guys on the group date. She had a passionate sexy kiss with Mikhel and a peck kiss with Mike. I just don't think she's really as into him as she is Mikhel and KW.

All JMO.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 71 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 62 ... 71  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Jasmine Lorimer - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+37
Topazgold
northernviewer
TrishB
TheWrongReasons
charriotoffire
Alanna
Emilia23_12
dee
Joy15
nd4reality
Spoil Me Again