SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by coolangel Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I only heard the first 20 mins of the podcast but Rachel is getting a lot of love from Millsy IMO. He specifically mentions the twitter support she was getting last night and how she is a strong career driven woman. I think it was a good sign as far as the Bachelorette is concerned. JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:39 pm

julychild wrote:
bleuberry wrote:This group of girls were there to make friends alright, with Rachel laugh out loud.

Wow! They trust and respect her, that's what I've noticed. To engender such feelings amongst your peers (competitors even) says EVERYTHING about that girl.

I think it's because, while she's clearly very intelligent and accomplished, she can relate to all kinds of people and doesn't act like she's better than anyone else. Reminds me of Sharleen in that sense.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:06 pm

Speaking of Millsy, I posted this yesterday but I think he already has Rachel picked out for the Bachelorette:

I'm reading between the lines, but I think he is right that Rachel doesn't belong on the Bachelor. She deserves her own show...the Bachelorette.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:28 pm

OnePromise wrote:Speaking of Millsy, I posted this yesterday but I think he already has Rachel picked out for the Bachelorette:

I'm reading between the lines, but I think he is right that Rachel doesn't belong on the Bachelor. She deserves her own show...the Bachelorette.

Yeah, I don't see how he can be so blunt and say no if he didn't have a better alternative, which is to give Rachel her own show.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:30 pm

I think they (MF/Mills) will throw out a couple names. It's like throwing out chum and sparking SM for increased yays or nays.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:21 pm

I loved watching Rachel and Nick's date. She is one classy woman IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:31 pm

bachfan05 wrote:I loved watching Rachel and Nick's date. She is one classy woman IMO.

Yes, she was lovely! Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 4256136633
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:44 pm

Omg I loved loved loved their date. their chemistry was palpable and imo it rivals the chemistry between Nick and Vanessa. I an excited to see how their story unfolds.

Rachel does have a presence, she is intelligent, sexy, witty. She would be an interesting lead.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:50 pm

She's gained more than 10k followers overnight. Before the episode it was 27.2k and now it's 37.3k

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:46 pm

Rachel almost seems too good for this show that I don't want TPTB messing with her.
She grew on me this week which is also a good thing. Smiley
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:44 am

Love, love, love Rachel. So pretty and so together. She is a good match for Nick. Can't wait to see him squirm when he meets 'the judge', "Sir"!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena