SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by emusha Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:28 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Couldn't her JK appearance be similar to Corinne on Ellen?

yea - could it be? Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 4256136633 That's what I posted upthread
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 75 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:29 pm

That what my gut says.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 pm

Did anyone say there's a major announcement about Corinne ? Not just TPTB but anyone in her family or friends?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:41 pm

There is proof that Rachel goes on past the HTD, right?
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:43 pm

coolangel wrote:
Dessler wrote:
coolangel wrote:I hadn't seen her sister's post earlier. I thought she just said that Rachel was going to be on JK.

I don't think she should have posted what she did - 'Major announcement' and 'next season' in the same sentence. no no TPTB are not going to like that IMO. I won't be surprised if the post vanishes in a few hours.

The post has been on the page since Tuesday, I don't think anyone notices. I was sleuthing and I clicked on the profile of the person that made the post noticed it was Rachel's sister.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Thanks! I hope many people don't notice it and it's not brought to TPTB's attention. I don't want her to get in trouble coz of it. My personal opinion is that all contestants and families should tread lightly when it comes to posting something like that. You don't have it in the bag till TPTB officially announce it IMO. Better to be cautious. All JMO.  

I just tried to click on the link for her post and it wouldn't come up.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:47 pm

ReneeM wrote:

Did anyone say there's a major announcement about Corinne ? Not just TPTB but anyone in her family or friends?

Yeah I think when you combine Rachel's sister saying there would be a major announcement regarding next season, MF's historical announcement tweet, Amy's 100% certain about Rachel being the Bachelorette tweet and Robert Mills saying on that podcast he'd be talking about massive Bachelor news next Tuesday, it all adds up to Rachel being the Bachelorette. I'll be surprised if it's anything else. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:22 pm

George1218 wrote:There is proof that Rachel goes on past the HTD, right?
They put her and Nick toasting to finland in the season previews.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:40 pm

I have a hard time believing they will announce Rachel as the lead so early. I still think her appearance on JK is to gauge the public interest and hopefully to attract some potential quality contestants.
Rachel will be my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] choice for Bette next season.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:44 pm

George1218 wrote:There is proof that Rachel goes on past the HTD, right?

Only proof I can think of is the previews of Nick and Rachel in Finland. The one where she's wearing a red hat. I think that's pretty telling that she makes it to at least F3.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:54 pm

Seabear wrote:Very weird timing for the announcement on Monday...mid season. It does fit in with MF saying he got permission. I hope it is true and Rachel is the next Bachelorette. And I hope Rachel returns to her law career post season. Rachel has everything needed to be an exemplary Lead. I think she will be wonderful. I am all for elevating the direction the Franchise has been heading IMO. I hope this happens! Smiley  
JMO

At the present she is back at work, and I dont think she will leave it for something else. In her intro package she did say she loves her job, and said it to Nick, because everyday is different and you dont know what is coming. I have faith that if she is the bachelorette and they announce it no, it will because they want more mature and serious older gentlemen for her like over 28 and up. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‎Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
February 8 at 10:02am ·
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

Just in case it gets deleted.

Yep, it's been deleted!

Hi, whoever is on watch duty today. handwave :lookout

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‎Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
February 8 at 10:02am ·
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

Just in case it gets deleted.

Bringing it forward, and there is a copy in the Bachelorette 13 thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena