SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:07 pm

Wow, just catching up in here and very interesting stuff.  I hope sooooo much that Rachel is the Ette and if they want to go ahead and announce it now, then at least it's final and they can't change it up last second.  She is so mature, self assured, articulate and chill/cool too.  What a great season it will be!! (IMO)

I can't for the life of me understand why they'd announce it when she's still on the show but I'd be happy if they do.  Maybe they agree with my opinion that this season is a complete snoozefest and maybe TPTB know it doesn't get any better from here so they just want people to keep watching knowing they can and should get invested in Rachel and what will come next for her.  Just speculating because it seems so weird. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 76 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by OnionLayers Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:03 am

I also think that Rachel will have great taste in men.
After watching the complete jerks that JoJo was into, that'd be really refreshing. And since the guys that go the furtherest stick around the longest, we'd have decent guys for Paradise too!
OnionLayers
OnionLayers

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:49 am

After reading this interview, there's no doubt in my mind that she's the next Bachelorette. JMO. It goes in tune with the shows the now President at ABC Entertainment has been instrumental in promoting over the years and her view on diversity.

'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison: We Would Be 'Lucky' to Land Season 21's Rachel as First Black Bachelorette
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

“She would be incredible,” Harrison says of Lindsay, who scored a one-on-one date with Viall in New Orleans. "She’s incredibly smart, she’s sweet and caring yet strong and independent, obviously wicked smart and a lawyer and very accomplished, has a lot of attributes. That’s massively attractive to Nick, and it would be to any guy!"

ABC president Channing Dungey told reporters at a press event in August that she would like the Bachelor franchise to start choosing more diverse leads. "I would very much like to see some changes there," she said.

This is another article about her talking about the need for diversity.

Could the Next Bachelor Be Black? ABC President Reveals Plan for More Diversity
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:12 am

So I wonder how they will change the season 21 storyline if the announcement happens before her elimination? Or does it fit the storyline that Nick may not find love?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:49 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
Dessler wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‎Constance Nicole Cherones‎ to Rose Buddies
February 8 at 10:02am ·
Major announcement on Kimmel next Monday with a special guest regarding next season!

Just in case it gets deleted.

Here is the Monday roster for JK
Monday: Tracy Morgan, Kaitlin Olson, Music from D.R.A.M. ft. Erykah Badu

If Rachel is on could it be to participate in a skit rather than an interview?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:21 am

:cutiepie
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dreaming of the freakin weekend!! Am I right?!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"This is 99% dark chocolate,try it! With 5% protein.Good for you " [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:05 pm

ElonM wrote: snipped

'Bachelor' Host Chris Harrison: We Would Be 'Lucky' to Land Season 21's Rachel as First Black Bachelorette

“She would be incredible,” Harrison says of Lindsay, who scored a one-on-one date with Viall in New Orleans. "She’s incredibly smart, she’s sweet and caring yet strong and independent, obviously wicked smart and a lawyer and very accomplished, has a lot of attributes. That’s massively attractive to Nick, and it would be to any guy!"

And this just in case we need to pull the rug out under them, IMO.

The Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? host, 45, points out that the show has "several great candidates" among this season's ladies, calling it "an embarrassment of riches as far as prospects."

"We can only have one Bachelorette, so whoever we chose, we’re not saying they’re better than the other women, [but that] they’re sincere, it’s good TV, it’ll be entertaining, they’re at the right place in their life — so many factors go into it," the reality TV mainstay continues. "And so Rachel will, if she doesn’t end up with Nick, will be among many that are overqualified to be the Bachelorette. … We would be lucky to have her, as we would with several of these women. She’s beautiful, smart, talented."

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:54 pm

I think TPTB would get way too much backlash if they gave it to Rachel and took it back. I don't think they'd ever do that. Not this time

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:34 pm

What if Rachel is not interested, but they convince her. She decides she'll be interested, then it's out there along with one or two other names.

Oops, Rachel didn't get the lead because we felt she wasn't they’re at the right place in their life so many factors go into it

I hope I'm wrong, I'm just looking at it from their POV, they're nuts. I have heard what being strung along and then dropped, has done to others from those who confided in me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:16 pm

There is no debating MF and RM are nuts. I hesitate even adding IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:19 pm

GA yes

She may still be mulling it over.
As a lawyer, and with access to lots of legal input, IMO if Rachel is interested in being Bette I imagine her approach to the possibility would be different from many of the others - perhaps more systematic.
If she is going to be on JK it could be so she gets a taste of what the publicity aspect would entail as prospective lead.  Also, DLo and Corinne have done media and I think Rachel, by comparison, will be a standout.

Of all the girls who's names are most frequently in the mix for next Bette, IMO Rachel seems to be the most obviously "at the right place in their life" which is a very important attribute.  Her intro vid clarified that her career is now set and it's time to look seriously at finding a relationship.
I think she checks more boxes so no surprise that CH is bringing her name forward in interviews.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:07 pm

Anyone else getting annoyed with the excuse, 'America's not ready'? I call BS on that!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
Seabear
sosleepy
allicat
Topazgold
Jolena