SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:22 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
Sundy wrote:^ I will try but my northern cousins might not agree Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Melbourne is known for its food and cafe culture our men probably fit this bill. We are the second biggest city (Sydney biggest) our men are probably like Lee and we own the Hemsworths.
I will let someone else describe the other states. I don't want to get myself in trouble. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Being from Melbourne I agree with this! And of course, I mean...the Hemsworth brother. Must there be more said? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Well you guys can now add Lee to your list. Beautiful man.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by fangirlsamuri Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:32 am

nd4reality wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:
Sundy wrote:^ I will try but my northern cousins might not agree Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Melbourne is known for its food and cafe culture our men probably fit this bill. We are the second biggest city (Sydney biggest) our men are probably like Lee and we own the Hemsworths.
I will let someone else describe the other states. I don't want to get myself in trouble. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Being from Melbourne I agree with this! And of course, I mean...the Hemsworth brother. Must there be more said? Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 3806527698

Well you guys can now add Lee to your list. Beautiful man.

True that. He's gorgeous. I low-key hope G picks him so that I may eventually spot them in the city or something. Would make my life!!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:07 am

Based on the type of people he hangs out with is it plausible that he would fall for G? Do not know backgrounds so just asking?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:12 pm

Fifty wrote:

Coffee is definitely a Melbourne thing.  He is also well known around the traps and goes to  high profile clubs and events too. The tradie tag is just that, he is far more old school "private school" boy with the people and places he hangs out at.   Just a little fact I noticed going through  Insta friends of friends.  All I know is if he is F1, I'm heading to the Portsea Polo in January for a glimpse in person.

giggling @Sundy Well then, I like Melbourne men (or Lee) :yes: eyedrool

@Fifty please report back if you glimpse him in person, for sleuthing purposes of course :gotcha:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:15 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Based on the type of people he hangs out with is it plausible that he would fall for G?  Do not know backgrounds so just asking?
Definitely, imo. She seems to go to similar events (although not as in, but her Bette gig will do that for her), posted pic with Sam Wood/bachS3, seems to have mutual 6 degrees to him, and I can see her using her Bette platform to be more in the higher social scene. More power to her if so yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:25 pm

Thanks AAL....
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:29 pm

yes I do think though that she could date any of the guys though based on her past bfs being so different. Whomever she chooses as her F1 I think will give more insight into who she wants to be with though so will see no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:45 pm

Seabear wrote:@Just Looking, Courtney does nothing for me either. Nice enough guy but just not my cup of tea. I think Cameron is a good looking guy and extremely nice too but I think he is too gentle and bit shy for GL. Georgia is wonderful and she also has a good sense of herself. I think IMO either Lee or Matty could be good with her as they have strong confident but supportive fun personalities. They are very different from each other so I suppose it will be what she ultimately see's as a better RL fit for herself. I just prefer Lee but both guys seem super solid and nice and are very attractive too!! It will be fun to watch it play out. Georgia had a great group of guys to choose from. Smiley  Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 1f44d
JMO
IA with your thoughts Seabear

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:42 pm

I am just so excited to see this weeks single date. It has the potential to be so Romantic. I'm hoping to get swept up in the moment. I think for me it will reinforce or throw serious shade on Lee as F1. I admit I have a big soft spot for him. I adore Matty too, I just adore Lee more. I think that's were Georgia will be at too. I'm also looking forward to seeing who Courtney thinks will be F1. I believe he will be correct in his guess. That is if he is answering honestly and not part of the misdirection
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 pm

I am so excited to watch Lee's 2nd date too  cheerleader

Lee seems to be very vulnerable in the preview of him talking to Georgia and about how he is struggling with this whole thing (as anyone would if they are invested and have real feelings).

TBH, in a way, Lee reminds me a bit of Sam Frost('s edit) on Blake's season how she also struggled and like Lee talks about how amazing all the other guys are (Sam said the same about the other women on the show). Lee also seems to wear his emotions on his face and he looked terrified last week at CP and RC and the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life as he said.

There's something very endearing about Lee to me and even the GD where he is going to be singing I appreciate the fact that he seems to give it his all even though he admits his voice is awful and yet he's willing to make a fool of himself for Georgia and I think that's so sweet!

I think there's a lot of layers to Lee and a lot more to him than just a good looking guy  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am so excited to watch Lee's 2nd date too  cheerleader

Lee seems to be very vulnerable in the preview of him talking to Georgia and about how he is struggling with this whole thing (as anyone would if they are invested and have real feelings).

TBH, in a way, Lee reminds me a bit of Sam Frost('s edit) on Blake's season how she also struggled and like Lee talks about how amazing all the other guys are (Sam said the same about the other women on the show). Lee also seems to wear his emotions on his face and he looked terrified last week at CP and RC and the most vulnerable he has ever been in his life as he said.

There's something very endearing about Lee to me and even the GD where he is going to be singing I appreciate the fact that he seems to give it his all even though he admits his voice is awful and yet he's willing to make a fool of himself for Georgia and I think that's so sweet!

I think there's a lot of layers to Lee and a lot more to him than just a good looking guy  :yes:

Yes! I'm too excited for the second date! I think it'll be key to see how G responds when he admits his doubts. The good thing is though, that by him expressing these doubts he's essentially starting to fit that F1 build of having to 'overcome' something! And aw the romantic moments will definitely be swoon worthy, I'm so ready for it! Especially moving past all the confusion of the past week and get some clarity! This is going to be a great week. I'm already picturing G and Lee cracking jokes as well giggling

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

Is it a pattern that the person who gets the last SD before HTD is F1. I'm sure it's been discussed previously but if anyone can clarify that would be great. Thanks

Just Looking

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony