SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:49 pm

This confirms that FDs will be in Australia for Ep 11 and F2/LCD/MTP/FRC will be in Singapore for Ep 12/Final Episode.

Ep 11 = In order to make it to The Bachelorette Australia finale, the top three Bachelors will have one last chance to lay it all on the line to ensure Georgia knows exactly where they stand.

Ep 12/Final Episode = Georgia takes her final two Bachelors away to the tropical metropolis of Singapore where one man will walk away heartbroken & the other with the love of his life.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:57 pm

Lets get this Lee train a-moving. cantstopl

Like I said in the other thread, the fact that Jake gets no 2nd SD confirms to me that he isnt F1. If its Lee and Matty J there as the final 2, then I am 100% sure Lee takes it. The only person I see having an edge over Lee right now is Courtney. I get the feeling Courtney was always going to be in the final 2 but his disinterest made them push for Matty. THis is all my opinion of course

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:08 pm

Is there any media that talks about what G wants in her guy? As in attributes?

Are there any media pieces that have her describing her guy or how/what kind of guy she chose?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:34 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
I keep going back and forth between Lee and Jake for F1 or F3 and see more of a story with Lee (especially with a 2nd SD and none for Jake, unless they fit it in in Ep 9 somehow along with a GD)?

Are there any SCs of a group date ? I think no.

See2love, bring it on. I'm team Lee and am soaking up all the posts regarding him. I'd like to see some more fro. Ur pov.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:02 pm

I loved this episode - so sweet and romantic on so many different counts!

I absolutely adored Matty's SD. The whole thing was sweet and adorable but especially his speech at the end because it genuinely felt like he was speaking to her - Georgia - and not 'the bachelorette' and you could tell that he likes her. And the emotion on her behalf, like as he was saying these things it made her realize that she deserved them and deserved someone like him who is going to truly cherish her. I teared up just hearing the raw emotion in her voice after they kissed. Their kiss was amazing too - so passionate and emotionally charged. Matty is literally the only one that has had an actual 'arc' on this season (I mean Courtney has had one too but his arc is all about how Georgia is into him but he isn't into her so I'm not counting it) whereas everyone else just has a conversation with her occasionally. I also loved when Georgia said that she couldn't believe she'd ever questioned the spark between them. Its been so nice to see how her perception has changed from thinking of him as arrogant and stuck up to how she feels now. They're dreamy and I feel like they're both such nice, genuine people - I want so badly for them to find happiness in each other because I feel like they both deserve it.

Also loved when Matty/Georgia were talking at the cocktail party and all the boys were like "We love Matty J; obviously Georgia loves him too - dammit!" So cute. I love how much they all love him.

Not going to lie, I 100% swooned when Jake went "that letter's not for every girl." What a romantic line! I like Jake tbh and after Georgia/Matty, I think they have the best chemistry. There just hasn't been much story or interaction between them so if he is F1 that'll be annoying but I definitely see the chemistry. The emotion that flickered over her face after he said that was really good too. Man, I'm getting swoony just thinking about it.

A+ episode. Still want Matty and Georgia to live happily ever after and adopt the rest of the boys
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:14 pm

lightredemption wrote:I loved this episode - so sweet and romantic on so many different counts!

I absolutely adored Matty's SD. The whole thing was sweet and adorable but especially his speech at the end because it genuinely felt like he was speaking to her - Georgia - and not 'the bachelorette' and you could tell that he likes her. And the emotion on her behalf, like as he was saying these things it made her realize that she deserved them and deserved someone like him who is going to truly cherish her. I teared up just hearing the raw emotion in her voice after they kissed. Their kiss was amazing too - so passionate and emotionally charged. Matty is literally the only one that has had an actual 'arc' on this season (I mean Courtney has had one too but his arc is all about how Georgia is into him but he isn't into her so I'm not counting it) whereas everyone else just has a conversation with her occasionally. I also loved when Georgia said that she couldn't believe she'd ever questioned the spark between them. Its been so nice to see how her perception has changed from thinking of him as arrogant and stuck up to how she feels now. They're dreamy and I feel like they're both such nice, genuine people - I want so badly for them to find happiness in each other because I feel like they both deserve it.

Also loved when Matty/Georgia were talking at the cocktail party and all the boys were like "We love Matty J; obviously Georgia loves him too - dammit!" So cute. I love how much they all love him.

Not going to lie, I 100% swooned when Jake went "that letter's not for every girl." What a romantic line! I like Jake tbh and after Georgia/Matty, I think they have the best chemistry. There just hasn't been much story or interaction between them so if he is F1 that'll be annoying but I definitely see the chemistry. The emotion that flickered over her face after he said that was really good too. Man, I'm getting swoony just thinking about it.

A+ episode. Still want Matty and Georgia to live happily ever after and adopt the rest of the boys

@lightredemption great post and I agree with everything with the exception of Matty and Georgia together PINKHEART I like Matty but I am in the corner that Matty J seems younger to me and too much too fast.   I have posted that I see similarities of Matty's story to Rachel's on Richie's season. Richie's season everyone got a 2nd 1:1 date before HTD but IMO the 1:1 were all messed up because of Courtney's golden ticket. IMO Georgia has said something before every 1:1 date that she is trying to figure something out about.  My favorite episode is HTD because that is IMO when things start to change and no more bromances.   IMO we still some much to figure out and with no SC's / Info to do it .  UGH

Last edited by 4health on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:22 pm

lightredemption wrote:I loved this episode - so sweet and romantic on so many different counts!

thumbsup Great post and I agree with you 100% Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 2498057887 This season is just hotting up IMO !
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:28 pm

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
I keep going back and forth between Lee and Jake for F1 or F3 and see more of a story with Lee (especially with a 2nd SD and none for Jake, unless they fit it in in Ep 9 somehow along with a GD)?

See2love, bring it on. I'm team Lee and am soaking up all the posts regarding him. I'd like to see some more fro. Ur pov.

The GD in Ep 9 is the singing GD with all F5 per s/caps and sleuthing (in Epi Breakdown thread and s/cap thread No Discussion thread)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:30 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

The GD in Ep 9 is the singing GD with all F5 per s/caps and sleuthing (in Epi Breakdown thread and s/cap thread No Discussion thread)
Yes! I keep thinking there are more episodes.

Wow so they are all on the GD? Does that typically happen? And do we know/guess what the order of dates are? SD GD or vice versa?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:39 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Ep 9 reminds me of the camping trip on Richie's season, his season at this point of the F5 was episode 13 so more episodes to have everyone have a 1:1 but they adjusted one week with the 1:1's because of Courtney.  So, the 1:1 date with Lee could be no rose on the date (Faith/Rachel) and why all 5 guys on the group date and one person will get the GD rose guarantee HTD date.   Alex received Richie's rose on the camping trip.....

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:16 pm

robinvi wrote:I actually like Jake, I was impressed with him at the limo entrance and single date. I don't think his since of confidence is rude or arrogant. I just think he knows himself and is confident in who he is. I think Georgia and him could be a good match. Matty and Georgia are like two excitable puppies, cute and fun but I don't see it growing into a long term thing. I think she is looking for a maturity that Lee, Clancy and Jake could give her. But I said that same thing with Richie but after seeing his snaps with Alex and the people of social media he is not as mature than I thought. That's totally okay. Georgia is looking for a partner and I just don't see Matty or Cam bringing that maturity right now. Courtney likes blondes period, he is just not into her.
I like your comment about Richie being not as mature as you thought and IA. IMO he is too immature for Nikki and it looks like he chose well for him.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:41 pm

see2love wrote:
robinvi wrote:I actually like Jake, I was impressed with him at the limo entrance and single date. I don't think his since of confidence is rude or arrogant. I just think he knows himself and is confident in who he is. I think Georgia and him could be a good match. Matty and Georgia are like two excitable puppies, cute and fun but I don't see it growing into a long term thing. I think she is looking for a maturity that Lee, Clancy and Jake could give her. But I said that same thing with Richie but after seeing his snaps with Alex and the people of social media he is not as mature than I thought. That's totally okay. Georgia is looking for a partner and I just don't see Matty or Cam bringing that maturity right now. Courtney likes blondes period, he is just not into her.

Richie's immaturity and awkwardness was the reason I wasnt that invested in his season. I only liked Olena and that she gave him a hard time. Lol

Bahaha agree with you there @see2love about Richie's season. I'm #teamLee and #teamMatty even if they aren't F1. Lee is my Melbourne boy and he has made me very proud and Matty is such a sweetheart, I feel like i need to protect him at all costs. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 9 3806527698 but i think she will pick Jake as he is more the alpha male that the bachelorettes seem to go for. Both boys are popular with fans on social media so either one would be good for Bach 17. I think they will go with Lee over Matty or Cameron based on his age and the fact he seems sensitive and articulate and very ready to settle down.

Can I just say, and I've never down this before, but if the line up is in fact Jake F1, Matty F2, Lee F3, I want to thank 1 S/C in the promo I found and a stylist that is so uncreative that I may for the first time in Bachelorette history have picked the trifecta. cantstopl

I think they need a new stylist personally. The guys look better in their own clothes than the suits she gives them that seem ill fitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 74 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony