SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Roses Are Red Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:57 am

in_denial wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I am the opposite. I am not sure if he is F1 but I think he is being very sincere and is scared like he said. He's been shown up until their date worried and saying he has never felt so vulnerable in his entire life. That was in his edit since the beginning for a reason, imo, to show that what he was telling Georgia about being scared of being hurt was part of his story from earlier on.

I do think though there is doubt in his edit. Whether that doubt is to make him not F1 or for him to have an obstacle, not sure. But I found his vulnerability and willingness to talk about his fears refreshing. If he wasn't sincere he could have just acted like he had this in the bag and not scared or vulnerable, imo, so a big tick from me on that score.

I have to agree with @in_denial  Something's not genuine to me. He seems almost awkward because of how carefully he's choosing his word. I said to my husband tonight, I think this date is going to send me to sleep because he pauses after almost every word. I wish G would tell him to spit it out already. If he's that scared to reveal himself, how are we meant to believe their love is real at the end of all this if he is F1??

Phew! Glad it's not just me!

And me! As lovely as Lee is to look at, I just feel he has not let Georgia in (or the viewers for that matter). There is still a huge wall there between them and I do feel he is not a comfortable speaker at all. In contrast, Matty has dropped his guard and revealed his feelings quite easily. Because of this Matty's personality shines through and lights up the screen. Lee is still very reserved and awkward, I think. Do you really think Georgia wants this kind of guy? I'm still thinking he is definitely F1 but I just cannot see the undeniable connection between them that everyone else seems to see. Sure, their kisses are hot and there is a undeniable physical attraction, but is there anything else there?

Roses Are Red

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:15 am

carraiger wrote:
Miyala wrote:One thing makes me worry a little. At the beginning of the season there were these rumors that Lee was a player and now Matty doesn't name him among the guys with the most feelings and Lees mother says G is the only girls he has taken home and he is 35 years old. Does that mean he was never in a serious long relationship?

Just to clarify, the ad shows Lee's mum saying that Georgia is the first brunette he has brought home.

Ah, thanx, that makes it a different scenario

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:25 am

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

And again during the sit down also ? And what did she say in response to hm ?? TIA.
I honestly will have to watch again. I wasn't able to take it all in since he was saying so much and opening up a lot and telling Georgia how she is everything he's ever wanted

here's a gif of the kiss. It was definitely the hottest kiss.  :fanningfan

They kissed again later on and what I noticed was Lee's hand was cradling Georgia's face so much more intense and reminded me more of Sasha kissing Sam how he would kiss her.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Giphy

Is that a bum squeeze?

giggling  Looks like it :hearts love:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:42 am

Miyala wrote:
carraiger wrote:
Miyala wrote:One thing makes me worry a little. At the beginning of the season there were these rumors that Lee was a player and now Matty doesn't name him among the guys with the most feelings and Lees mother says G is the only girls he has taken home and he is 35 years old. Does that mean he was never in a serious long relationship?

Just to clarify, the ad shows Lee's mum saying that Georgia is the first brunette he has brought home.

Ah, thanx, that makes it a different scenario

I still like Lee and still think he may be F1 Although my husband did say when he saw him on a job site and on tv that "he's a player". Hoping he has changed for Georgia's sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:55 am

Well since Cam is gone (cried my eyes out), I reckon Lee is F1. he has similar edit to Sasha's edit IMO. and about Matty opening out quicker etc you guys need to remeber Nikki did also as well as Robbie on Jojo's season, Jordan was actually more reserved and he was F1. IMO Lee will eventually open up, after HTD I bet.
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:06 am

Hmmm just watched it and here are my thoughts

Georgia is really into Lee but if he doesnt open up more Marty may take it all. Matty is really expressive and I think Georgia really wants that as much as her parents want it for her. I honestly wouldnt mind Matty for her because every girl deserves someone who makes an effort and expresses how they feel without prompting.
It is interesting that her reactions to Lee's and Courtney's mentions of the other guys is night and day! She really is over Courtney imo.
Jake Jake Jake, you could tell she was going to let him go soon. She couldnt even look at him when she was talking to him and her shoulders were super stiff in fact she looked tense.

Even though I am Team Lee, I can also see Matty's connection clearly and it will be a fight to the very end.
All MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:14 am

IA. Georgia has been saying again and again, what others want for her, someone who puts her first, so I could see her going that direction, with the person who is most into her in the sense that they show it the most.

The question though is, will she choose someone because they are more into her or because she truly is interested in them? She said her fear was that no one would like her so that could be why she herself is having doubts.

Hopefully she chooses someone that she is into and he is into her in return and follows her heart wherever that may lead beatingheart

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:15 am

Does anyone think something happens at this pointy end of the season that makes the lead just seem a bit duplicitous and insincere, because tonight I went off Georgia a bit.
Partly because of the rote responses she is giving, but also, when Cam said he was nervous, she asked "But why?" as if his concerns were unfounded and then she eliminated him. I also thought she was dismissive of Courtney speaking his mind and found it all a bit inconvenient. Agree she may just be over him or she may now just want to be with her chosen one and has to continue to go through the motions. It must be extremely hard to know what to say under the circumstances but I thought I saw a bit of a self centred or cut throat aspect to her personality tonight. Maybe now I do think she could kiss Matty under the Bell of Happiness and then dump him. All IMO
What do others think?

Last edited by romance realist on Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:18 am

najpoziomka wrote:Well since Cam is gone (cried my eyes out), I reckon Lee is F1. he has similar edit to Sasha's edit IMO. and about Matty opening out quicker etc you guys need to remeber Nikki did also as well as Robbie on Jojo's season, Jordan was actually more reserved and he was F1. IMO Lee will eventually open up, after HTD I bet.
Interesting comparison to Jordan and JoJo. I can see something similar happening with G * L and Lee having to open up more and show Georgia he is there for her and he has been saying it in PIs and ITMs and even stated he regretted he didn't do more in the episode last week so that may be his arc if he gets to F1?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:21 am

RR, I noticed what she said after her SQT with Jake (and even her being teary) was almost exactly what she said after her 2nd SD with Matty, saying pretty much the same stuff?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:23 am

Yeah, the 'making me feel like the only girl' part sounded really familiar, then I realised she said something like that after Matty's date.. giggling

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:26 am

AllAboutLove wrote:RR,  I noticed what she said after her SQT with Jake (and even her being teary) was almost exactly what she said after her 2nd SD with Matty, saying pretty much the same stuff?
Yes it was IMO.
So it could be the goodbye lines and tears wheeled out to deal with those she knows she will reject.
But I also thought there were cross overs with Lee too.
I didn't really like it.
I want her responses with one person to ring more true or seem more authentic at least.
I felt that with Richie too so maybe it is just the end is nigh and you have to say something?
question
IMO at this time

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 74 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 54 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony