SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:28 am

I shall remain on that #Lee4F1 train by my lonesome self laugh out loud. I havent seen anything with Jake since episode 2!!! He has basically been a part of a the Sam and Jake duo so I am not convinced a poem that didnt even earn him the group date rose is enough for F1.

I would be more agreeable that courtney is F1 at this point because she has shown so much interest in spending time with him

She likes Matty J enough but I cant see him as F1 either. All my opinions of course.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:30 am

robinvi wrote:I actually like Jake, I was impressed with him at the limo entrance and single date. I don't think his since of confidence is rude or arrogant. I just think he knows himself and is confident in who he is. I think Georgia and him could be a good match. Matty and Georgia are like two excitable puppies, cute and fun but I don't see it growing into a long term thing. I think she is looking for a maturity that Lee, Clancy and Jake could give her. But I said that same thing with Richie but after seeing his snaps with Alex and the people of social media he is not as mature than I thought. That's totally okay. Georgia is looking for a partner and I just don't see Matty or Cam bringing that maturity right now. Courtney likes blondes period, he is just not into her.

Richie's immaturity and awkwardness was the reason I wasnt that invested in his season. I only liked Olena and that she gave him a hard time. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:32 am

see2love wrote:
robinvi wrote:I actually like Jake, I was impressed with him at the limo entrance and single date. I don't think his since of confidence is rude or arrogant. I just think he knows himself and is confident in who he is. I think Georgia and him could be a good match. Matty and Georgia are like two excitable puppies, cute and fun but I don't see it growing into a long term thing. I think she is looking for a maturity that Lee, Clancy and Jake could give her. But I said that same thing with Richie but after seeing his snaps with Alex and the people of social media he is not as mature than I thought. That's totally okay. Georgia is looking for a partner and I just don't see Matty or Cam bringing that maturity right now. Courtney likes blondes period, he is just not into her.

Richie's immaturity and awkwardness was the reason I wasnt that invested in his season. I only liked Olena and that she gave him a hard time. Lol

I was more invested in Nikki than Richie during the season. Not my fave season. Still mad at production for screwing us no matter who's team you were on.h
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:35 am

see2love wrote:I shall remain on that #Lee4F1 train by my lonesome self laugh out loud. I havent seen anything with Jake since episode 2!!! He has basically been a part of a the Sam and Jake duo so I am not convinced a poem that didnt even earn him the group date rose is enough for F1.

I would be more agreeable that courtney is F1 at this point because she has shown so much interest in spending time with him

She likes Matty J enough but I cant see him as F1 either. All my opinions of course.

Well to be fair, neither have we seen anything from Lee either. Both he and Jake have been shown 0 interactions with G since their SDs except in this last episode (from what others are saying I haven't watched yet).

I am #teamlee regardless. But not #lee4f1 till i see more and can compare for myself. You go girl though !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:01 pm

the editing of this show just sucks in my opinion, coz if jake or lee are f1 then i haven't seen much of a great love story at all.. and it's a shame. I'm team Lee at this point but i wish they would show him and G a little bit more!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:18 pm

Agree! I am so tired of them trying to hide the F1 so well that we are missing out of the love story. I do believe that most people watching the bachelorette do it for the love story and not drama etc..

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:27 pm

Another good episode. 

Not sorry to see Clancy go. He's a good dude but zero chemistry with Georgia.

Courtney needs to go next but I'm afraid he won't. He didn't have writers block, he's just not into her.

I love Matty for Georgia most at this point but I need to see more of her with Jake and Lee. Matty is so genuine and they look great together.  

Jake would be my choice for myself. There's just something about him I really like. I definitely feel some heat between him and Georgia.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Cetamy Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:38 pm

I mentioned it earlier about Jake not being talked about as much before. They haven't been showing him as much with G. I think he is quietly confident and seems different. I've liked him from his first date but they are not showing much of a love story between him and G. IMO Matty is the one with the love story and I'm not sure they'll make it this obvious for us that he wins in the end and he's well liked too. I was heavily invested in Nikki with Richie's season and ended up sad in the end. This time I've said to myself any of these three Jake, Matty or Lee. If Lee doesn't make it to the end, which is how it's looking, I think he would make a good bachelor. With Courtney she seems to like him a lot more than he does from what I see but I don't see him being F1. Cameron seems nice too but I don't think he suits her and might be the next to go IMO. I prefer this season to the last one despite earlier comments about people not tuning in as much.
Cetamy
Cetamy

Female Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Thu Oct 13, 2016 5:53 pm

Miyala wrote:Agree! I am so tired of them trying to hide the F1 so well that we are missing out of the love story. I do believe that most people watching the bachelorette do it for the love story and not drama etc..

@Miyala I agree with you on not really showing us the love story. My thoughts are with AUS franchise they are short what they do in editing the show they have to build up the bach/rettes that make it to HTD and at the same time have some drama and fun. HTD is when the love story moves. IMO and my IMO only I think that is why they had to move Matty J along quickly because like she stated in the last episode he hadn't really made an impression on the first night and she hadn't got to know him. What is weird I remember thinking that same thing with Richie's season that all a sudden we had Rachel jump with close together SD's and that she was sleuthed to have a HTD.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:21 pm

I am wanting to get back on the #LeeF1 train after reading your posts @see2love! yes

Lee is such a gem and can't wait to watch his 2nd SD next week although I am dreading if he gets heartbroken since he seems so invested already.

I think I am bracing myself for the worst and definitely not ready to see Lee get his heart broken but I may as well just get on the train and ride it out laugh out loud

There's some lovely guys on this season but I am definitely #TeamLee  beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:28 pm

see2love wrote:I shall remain on that #Lee4F1 train by my lonesome self laugh out loud. I havent seen anything with Jake since episode 2!!! He has basically been a part of a the Sam and Jake duo so I am not convinced a poem that didnt even earn him the group date rose is enough for F1.

I'm more convinced of Lee being in the F2 than Jake. Your not alone. At this point though anything is possible
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:48 pm

I keep going back and forth between Lee and Jake for F1 or F3 and see more of a story with Lee (especially with a 2nd SD and none for Jake, unless they fit it in in Ep 9 somehow along with a GD)?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 74 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 41 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony