SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 40 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Katiebelle Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:Has Matty j's video interview been posted yet?

Here you go....dramatic with the music as expected  giggling

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/videos/919214891556299/

What's with the sorrowful music ? Yikes.

Yes IA - the music reminded me of Nikki's music but the footage and what they both said was romantic - so who knows? - I certainly don't!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:But do they normally contrast the music so much for each of the contestants in these recaps ? In the past ?

No idea, I am just contrasting edits for each of the F3. Maybe someone else knows the answer to that.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:55 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 Story

Well, supposed to be the new F3 pic on FB but it's not loading?

Here is the link...I have issues loading from FB as well.

The boys all look gorgeous beatingheart

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/photos/a.615651891912602.1073741828.530123157132143/919898688154586/?type=3

Last edited by mercieme on Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:56 pm

I don't think the music matters as much? So far the F1 music riff that was used this season doesn't seem to be used in the same way (Courtney for example) so I think it is not an indication of heartbreak.

The more Matty is painted to be like Nikki (which, imo as posted before, he's more like Alex) the more I believe he is F1 and I will be shocked if he is not.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 25, 2016 11:59 pm

FB pic here of the F3. Great shot of the guys  hearthumbsup

The Bachelorette Australia Just three eligible bachelors remain. Who will win Georgia's heart? 7.30pm. #BacheloretteAU]

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 40 14695593_919898688154586_4881092631037848579_n
https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteAU/
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:12 am

Hmm, Lee holding the heart could be an indication that he has G.Love's heart?

All things going through my head in these final hrs.  :yes:

Last edited by ElonM on Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:13 am

Apologies if what I am about to post is old news or wrong but I just looked at Matty's intro video because I have the single minded, can't concentrate on work problem.
I've only looked at it once before and I wanted to see if his nervousness was obvious.
I think it has been added to recently so to link back to his storyline more clearly.
Can anyone confirm if this is right, or perhaps I did not look at it fully the first time?
I can't remember him saying 'she could be the one for me" or thereabouts?
http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/matty-j-s-red-carpet-arrival

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't think the music matters as much? So far the F1 music riff that was used this season doesn't seem to be used in the same way (Courtney for example) so I think it is not an indication of heartbreak.

The more Matty is painted to be like Nikki (which, imo as posted before, he's more like Alex) the more I believe he is F1 and I will be shocked if he is not.

It's just that Matty deliberately got a minor key rift which either way has been purposely added. I went on TB au facebook page and noticed that none of Richies girls got this much of a sad sounding song. It's just weird to me. Jmo.

Have fun crew watching and posting tomorrow. You're all the best !

ETA watch the feet tomorrow !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:21 am

If the DM had the F1 spoiler, we would get it today, wouldn't we? So maybe there is no spoiler, and we'll be going in blind?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:24 am

@romance realist Matty's red carpet arrival was always posted, I believe? I just can't watch it.

I recall him saying something about finding someone to sweep him off his feet. I think that is the theme for this season... "sweep off feet" and in regards to G & M
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:26 am

@nd4reality I think the music is misdirection.

IMO, the Bach and Bette shows are edited to play off one another.
- Last year the BachS3 white rose/Heather ended in heartbreak so the Bette S1 FIR/Sasha seemed too obvious to win so it became the "hope" of viewers that he would (and he did)
- This year the BachS4 wearing-her-heart-on-sleeve-but not white rose/Nikki ended in heartbreak so, imo, it plays into wearing-his-heart-on-sleeve/Matty becoming the "hope" of viewers so he will win (and I think he will)

For future seasons, if Matty is F1 like I believe he is, then I will pay closer attention to what the link between the Bach and Bette edits may be since they are back to back and seen how the viewers may be primed for the Bette story based on what happens on the Bach.
:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:27 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If the DM had the F1 spoiler, we would get it today, wouldn't we? So maybe there is no spoiler, and we'll be going in blind?

There has been a spoiler all season though which also has influenced the betting IMO. The only difference is that this time the paps through DM or NI or any other tabloid have yet to release the evidence that backs the spoiler.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - SM Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
Al
ssin0547
Valancy
bellehuntley
mrsT
LoveDovez
Ihavecourage
anadimi23
lightredemption
porcelainpony
Sunnyandhappy