SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:01 pm

Thanks for the updates, GA. I hope Kristina is just that girl you take to F3 because you have developed a friendship with her, and is fun to have around.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:14 pm

I like Kristina. She seems to be hidden. Not much is known about her.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:18 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

I think that all of them are his physical type, but 2 of the 3 of them just don't seem to fit his "personality" tupe, from what we've seen in the BSB videos. Of course, type can change and videos can be misleading, but that's why I was surprised.

I do wonder if Vanessa and Rachel were supposed to originally be his final two, but he had to let her go after seeing her alleged  "bad behavior" and that was the reason for the Mesnick. Rachel's really the only girl I can see him with of the remaining girls. IMO.

I don't really see Nick sending anyone home for being the "villain". He usually defends them all, since he's been there himself and knows how easily people can turn on you.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Yeah bad behavior and Nick--LOL munching on my Cheetoh's and talking on my phone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:33 pm

I don't think it's easy to pinpoint any of the girls as being one way or another IMO. Nothing is really known about them, haven't seen them on camera (BSB doesn't count IMO), haven't seen their personalities, etc. There's SO much to take into consideration...and none of it is known yet.

All IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:33 pm

How I want the F3 to turn out:
F1 - Whitney
F2 - Kristina
F3 - Rachel (+ next Bachelorette)

How I think the F3 will turn out:
F1 - Rachel
F2 - Whitney
F3 - Kristina (+ next Bachelorette. Bonus: featuring a tragic orphan backstory!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:37 pm

mindless wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

I think that all of them are his physical type, but 2 of the 3 of them just don't seem to fit his "personality" tupe, from what we've seen in the BSB videos. Of course, type can change and videos can be misleading, but that's why I was surprised.

I do wonder if Vanessa and Rachel were supposed to originally be his final two, but he had to let her go after seeing her alleged  "bad behavior" and that was the reason for the Mesnick. Rachel's really the only girl I can see him with of the remaining girls. IMO.

I don't really see Nick sending anyone home for being the "villain". He usually defends them all, since he's been there himself and knows how easily people can turn on you.

I was just going off of what GA said she had heard.

I do think nick is too image-conscious to pick the villain and I think inauthenticity is his big pet-peeve and if she was one way around him and another around producers/girls, I could definitely see that being a deal breaker. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:40 pm

bblake wrote:How I want the F3 to turn out:
F1 - Whitney
F2 - Kristina
F3 - Rachel (+ next Bachelorette)

How I think the F3 will turn out:
F1 - Rachel
F2 - Whitney
F3 - Kristina (+ next Bachelorette. Bonus: featuring a tragic orphan backstory!)

:yes: :yes:
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:47 pm

Thanks to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & the person who provided the info. :frommeto

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like it!
Are we the only two on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

Me!!!!!!!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:51 pm

4 cute little brunette girls in a row for bachelorette is a big NO NO IMO. That would be on par with the 3 blonde girl winners that the bachelor has had recently. No... Just no more. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:06 am

coolangel wrote:I agree with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that Nick's F4 are totally unlike what I would have imagined at the beginning of his season. IMO Whitney, Kristina and Raven all seem very sweet and nice but are far from the bold, confident, extroverted personality Nick normally goes for and has admitted in numerous interviews is the type he is attracted to.

IMO Whitney and Kristina both seemed very low-key on the BSB date. Kristina IMO looked like she wanted to disappear half the time. Irrespective of whether they could dance or not, I see Nick's type as someone who would walk into a room and own it. IMO, none of his F4 with the exception of Rachel fit that personality type.

Having said that...here is my new theory laugh out loud laugh out loud or maybe it's just wishful thinking  Hugesmile . I think the FIR curse was finally broken (Nick is known to fall hard and fast IMO) and Rachel had it in the bag half way through filming and the rest of the season was just about taking the best picks for the bachelorette to F4.

Oh wow! I wrote a mini-thesis. giggling I swear sometimes I am more invested in Nick's love life than my own. laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO. Smiley

I don't think your theory, "wishful" thinking is far fetched at all. It is very possible that it will play out that way. I hope it plays out that way as well with Rachel as F1 as I've had a good feeling about her and Nick once I read her background info. I just want to see it all in action already!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 53 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit