SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 33 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:29 pm

julychild wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
julychild wrote:

...except Whitney now lives in Minneapolis.

Cool. She'll be back in LA in no time and she and Nick can be models/shillers together. JMO. cheeky

Anyone he picks will move to LA. Don't see him moving for the girl, but who knows.

Absolutely. And then they will be models/shillers together. JMO. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:29 pm

My prediction
F3 Whitney
F2 Kristina
F1 Rachel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Funny how, if he ends up picking Whitney, she actually looks a lot like Jen...tall, thin, long brown hair. At a glance they could be twins. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:32 pm

I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:36 pm

reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:This season is more and more reminding me of CS. The final girl could no more be a real match than this is a  real reality tv show.

I am thinking differently.  If it is Rachel I dont think she would go so far if she was not interested in Nick.

Why? Someone's got to. First and foremost it's a tv show.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:38 pm

Or maybe Nick has turned out to be another "Des"? That he always goes for a certain "type" and thinks this type is what he wants (Brooks in Des' case). But given the opportunities to get to know so many different types all at one time, he finally finds out all he needs is someone totally different (Des' Chris).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think since there is a recent marriage in her family might be she wants to get married? she does have a law degree and might now be ready to settle down?  I dont know her but I am trying to think someone in her early 30's is ready for marriage. I do think Nick is ready too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm

jmo but I think Rachel is too good for Nick. Really want her to have her own season :yes:

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:40 pm

My hope:

F3: Rachel
F2: Whitney
F1: Kristina

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:41 pm

Please oh please Rachel not F2 spot.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:42 pm

I don't know any of these people, so I can't say one is better than another.
I know plenty of people in their 30's about as ready to settle down as my 2 yr old grandson. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:52 pm

mindless wrote:I don't know what points to there not being a match for Nick in this lot. What if he's been taken with Rachel since night one and the rest are just filler? Or Kristina. She does seem young for him, but Nick was interested in JoJo as well. Maybe she's mature beyond her years. I'll have to wait and see him with the women first before I deem all of them unfit for him. Kristina looks pretty much exactly like Nick's type.

I think that all of them are his physical type, but 2 of the 3 of them just don't seem to fit his "personality" tupe, from what we've seen in the BSB videos. Of course, type can change and videos can be misleading, but that's why I was surprised.

I do wonder if Vanessa and Rachel were supposed to originally be his final two, but he had to let her go after seeing her alleged "bad behavior" and that was the reason for the Mesnick. Rachel's really the only girl I can see him with of the remaining girls. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 72 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 52 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit