SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:57 pm

viola-b wrote:To me, Raven is prettiest in the final 4 (though they are all objectively attractive), followed by Rachel, Corrine, then Vanessa.  

My prediction is F4: Raven, F3: Rachel (who I think may have been F1 if Vanessa weren't there), F2: Corrine, F1: Vanessa. With Rachel as next Bachelorette and Raven as a second choice.

They're all really pretty, but i'd go in order of Raven, Rachel, Vanessa, then Corrine. I do appreciate that none of them seem to have that super botoxed look that's so common nowadays. IMO.

My very early prediction is:
F4 - Raven
F3 - Corrine
F2 - Rachel
F1 - Vanessa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:04 pm

I agree that Vanessa resembles Andi (and Alli from JP's season), but she looks NOTHING like Kaitlyn IMO. Corinne on the other hand, DOES resemble Kaitlyn (but I don't say this in a postive way, whereas with the former comparison I do) IMO.

Personally, I don't find this f4 to be all that beautiful. Attractive ladies? Yes. But they're not exactly pretty pretty (based on mostly solely pictures) IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:22 pm

I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

I think they're pretty, but they're not the super polished, IG-model type of pretty that Ben had in his F4. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:05 pm

nothatgirl wrote:I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

I think they're pretty, but they're not the super polished, IG-model type of pretty that Ben had in his F4. IMO.
Corinne reminds me of Kaitlyn facial wise. They have the same face shape or something. From some of those Corinne pics, she reminds me of the way Kaitlyn used to dress: white lace, ugly hot pink lipstick. IMO. I agree, Vanessa is Nick's type looks wise, from what he's described as his type a la Andi and Jen.

Yeah, this F4 are cute attractive girls. But overall, they're not the kind of girls that can make an impression when walking in a room IMO. I actually think Jen is prettier than ALL of them (this F4 and Andi & Kaitlyn.) I personally think Ben had the prettiest F4 in recent memory.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:12 pm

IMHO since the resembles to the andi's and Jen's of the world did not work out in the past, I would hope someone different would give him something to think about. All I want is for him to find his one and be happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:15 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

Corinne reminds me of Kaitlyn facial wise. They have the same face shape or something. From some of those Corinne pics, she reminds me of the way Kaitlyn used to dress: white lace, ugly hot pink lipstick. IMO. I agree, Vanessa is Nick's type looks wise, from what he's described as his type a la Andi and Jen.

Yeah, this F4 are cute attractive girls. But overall, they're not the kind of girls that can make an impression when walking in a room IMO. I actually think Jen is prettier than ALL of them (this F4 and Andi & Kaitlyn.) I personally think Ben had the prettiest F4 in recent memory.
IMO Raven is prettier than Jen and is someone who can make an impression walking into a room. She has a striking dark hair/pale skin combo and looks like a softer version of Courtney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:16 pm

bblake wrote:

IMO Raven is prettier than Jen and is someone who can make an impression walking into a room. She has a striking dark hair/pale skin combo and looks like a softer version of Courtney.
Eh, I think Jen is much prettier. Raven has a hot body, but she has a very boxy looking face IMO. And I never thought Courtney was gorgeous. She's very normal and plain looking for being a model IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:25 pm

Looks, whether face or body, are subjective. Only the person involved knows what is what IMO.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:28 pm

^ I agree. It's all opinions. It only matters what said individual thinks of them-self IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Looks, whether face or body, are subjective. Only the person involved knows what is what IMO.

Exactly! Personally, I don't like the dyed/two toned blonde looks, so Lauren and Amanda from Ben's season are just ok to me. Nick is not conventionally handsome like Ben but I find him very attractive. The more I read about Vanessa, the more I like her and I think her smile can light up a room. Rachel also has great smile. Raven is too girl next door and Corinne, too young.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:24 am

I agree regarding Jen, although I do think she's more way more striking in pictures than IRL.

For me, it's always interesting seeing some of these girls' old IG pictures because you realize the difference between "girl-next-door" pretty and super hot is weight loss, having your brows and hair done, better makeup, and maybe some Botox and fillers. If you scroll back at look at old IG pics of Jen and Jojo, they weren't the stunners they are today. They put a lot of effort into their looks and it shows. Nick's girls just don't seem quite as "worked on". IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:28 am

Well he like them natural he is getting them real. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit