SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 38 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:15 pm

Please remember the words
everyone, everybody, etc
represent that person's opinion unless there is some kind of scientific data/stat to back up this quanitative measure.
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 38 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:33 pm

relaxing wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:This is his 4th stint on a show with this franchise.  I repeat 4th.  I'm not expecting a Disney fairytale.  I just want to be entertained not bored to death while the show is airing and get a good 'Ette out of it.  If he finds a real relationship out of it, great.  If not, he better put on a darn good showmance for a bit.  That's not asking for too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO

Yeah.  I'm actually totally bored by the thought of this season already because Nick as lead is such a yawn of a choice to me (IMO).  I'm hoping the girls can be likable and entertaining and that he's genuinely into at least a couple because I don't think he fakes interest well (dates like with Amanda on BIP for a whole season?  yikes IMO).

Also, I think a villain type who stirs up stuff with the girls and is the outsider of the group would be a total turn on to Nick based on his interest in Andi and Kaitlyn and his own actions on the show so I doubt he'd send someone home for that JMO.  Really just watching for next Ette and the silliness and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised by Nick.

Based on the little I've followed the girls my preseason hope is:

F1 Kristina

Next Ette Rachel - with TPTB deciding what's a better exit story for her - drama at F3, or heartbroken F2.

JMO.

Yeah, Nick's a really bad actor.*IMO*If he's not into anyone, it'll be a bummer of a season because I'll be able to tell right away.

As far as nick picking the villain, I don't know. I do think that an Andi type of mean girl is his type, so I definitely think he would be super attracted to someone like that. But, I also think nick is very calculated and image-conscious and he would know that picking a villain would ruin his chances for a career in entertainment. Plus, after BIP, he really didn't stand up for any of the "outsiders", like Chad or Caila, and threw shade at them in his interviews so I don't think he's this "villain advocate". IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:19 pm

Let's be real, sometimes a photograph don't tell the whole story.  I as an observer of people don't know Nick, I am not his friend, family or even his acquaintance, so I cannot tell what he likes or would prefer at this time in his life.  I can only assume that he is really looking for love because he said so.  He is not getting any younger and may wish for a family.  

So as an observer, from a distance I am wishing him well, looking forward for his story and hoping that he has found his future bride during this journey.  I will try not to judge the ladies because I am not walking in their shoes.  They all are beautiful in their own unique way.  As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.  His choice might not be what I would hope for, but it will be his choice and he has to live with it.  As he goes through this journey, my prayers and good wishes go out in the universe for the best outcome for him and his family.  This is a simple prayer as always.  IMHO.

Last edited by reason on Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:18 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:52 pm

I'm basing my prediction based on the pics I've seen so far. They may not tell the whole story imo, so I'll wait to see Nick's interaction on screen with each woman. Also, whether the women are older or younger doesn't matter to me. I know from personal experience. It's who he wants at the end of this if he actually chooses someone. imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:19 pm

The board is on  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] today. It's fun reading all the different POV's and speculations. Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the board member for providing the scoop on F4 and F3. :Thanktwo

Here's hoping to a fun filled and entertaining season with great conversations. wine wine
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:54 pm

I'd rather have a lead who can't hide their feelings, positive or negative, then one who can win an Oscar for their performance which is all fake IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Yup, I'm using bad actor as a positive quality when it comes to this franchise. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:10 pm

Yea my opinions/predictions are just based on what is know now. That could all change when I see everything play out/personalities on the show. I just think Rachel is prob too good for Nick because well, he hasn't really done much in the last few years except shill, model, be on this show 4 times, and only hook up with girls from the show. But who knows maybe they are totally in love, or maybe I won't end up liking her. We will see. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:23 pm

Maybe Rachel is lookinf for a career/life style change too, who knows? Call me cynical, but as pretty and smart as she is, she signed up for a reality show to put herself out there, maybe she likes attention, fame and easy money too. So I don't think who's too good for whom. Only time will tell.
As for Nick, just like for any other contestants, I wish him the best. I don't like to see people hurts and humiliated. Yes this is his fourth time but honestly he's harmless, not a angry drunk or an abuser. If he doesn't find true love, at least give me an entertaining showmance.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:32 pm

I can agree with that. Sorry if you sign up for this chit you're not too good for anyone on it. For all we know Rachel will quit her career like the last lawyer Nick dated. laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:40 pm

IMO Rachel does not seem like someone who likes attention or fame. She is barely on any social media..only on Facebook and she rarely posts. The only info on her was gotten from her Linkedln.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:42 pm

I think that there are some good ones in the franchise who do the show for the adventure and the experience and go back to their normal careers and live a relatively private life afterwards. Like Sharleen, Michael G, Chantal, Cupcake, Whitney, etc.

I do think it's really hard to tell how someone is going to turn out like. Britt was a model/actress and never shilled a thing in her life and is now dating an ex-boyfriend and living a pretty private life, while people like nick and andi, who were well-educated and had respectable jobs are doing the exact opposite. I already feel like I jinxed Rachel by being so excited about her and now she'll probably end up being Andi 2.0.

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 72 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit