SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:12 pm

I love Sharleen, but she doesn't live a private life, in regards to the franchise IMO. She makes money off her blog and doing her Flare recaps.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:45 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I love Sharleen, but she doesn't live a private life, in regards to the franchise IMO. She makes money off her blog and doing her Flare recaps.

"Relatively" being key word there, haha.

They all do something (except Chantal who disappeared completely, which sucks for those of us who would like to stalk). Cupcake does those fitness events with Shawn and Family Feud, Michael G did BIP and tweets a lot, Whitney did those fashion shows for Macy's, etc. I just mean that I don't know how they spend every single minute of their lives. I definitely don't blame anyone for taking advantage of the opportunities they get from the show, especially since Sharleen is one of the only (possibly the only one, actually) in this franchise who spends a lot of time and effort on her blog. It's just when you become a professional reality TV star that I side-eye you a bit. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:57 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I love Sharleen, but she doesn't live a private life, in regards to the franchise IMO. She makes money off her blog and doing her Flare recaps.

"Relatively" being key word there, haha.

They all do something (except Chantal who disappeared completely, which sucks for those of us who would like to stalk). Cupcake does those fitness events with Shawn and Family Feud, Michael G did BIP and tweets a lot, Whitney did those fashion shows for Macy's, etc. I just mean that I don't know how they spend every single minute of their lives. I definitely don't blame anyone for taking advantage of the opportunities they get from the show, especially since Sharleen is one of the only (possibly the only one, actually) in this franchise who spends a lot of time and effort on her blog. It's just when you become a professional reality TV star that I side-eye you a bit. IMO.
I agree. I've always said the shilling and the blogging and all that is fine and dandy as long as it's what they're doing on the side IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:18 pm

I'm going to get tedious, but unless an IMO is posted when posting word usage such as:
everyone, generally, we think, the majority etc
the post will be edited.
I do not believe a post with that type of inference represents a quantitative value. I don't know what the post is referencing and I take exception for it including me when my opinion does not jive with that post.
There is nothing wrong with saying IMO. Opinions are valued and respected. PINKHEART
So--please post opinions as opinions vs facts.
Thanks. hearthumbsup

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:21 pm

I am surprised by the final 3 not who I would have picked pre show.

Whitney - If she holds similar political views as her family (more specifically her mother - per her mom's twitter) I don't see her with Nick. As I suspect based on past comments, posts and likes Nick has made that he is on the other end of the spectrum, IMO.

Kristina - I too remember the interaction with him and her at the BSB date and thought that it was more in a brotherly/sisterly type of way. But now that she had made F3 I am thinking that it wasn't. He didn't do the same with Whitney who was also on the date.

Rachel - I know a lot has been said about the NO pic with the hand to the side. I personally don't think you can conclude on a one snap of the camera. I remember on Andi's season there was a pic of her and Nick in Mass. and they had so much distance apart that a lot of ppl thought Andi was not into Nick. When you watched the actual footage they were all over each other and making out in a corner hiding from the camera. Back to Rachel - I actually thought that the other pics with his arms around her and the kissing on the street to indicate that they had developed a lot of feelings up to that point (they already seemed very comfortable together).

Personally I think its between Kristina/Rachel. Based on most recent past trends if Nick knew early on, then IMO Rachel is his F1. She got the FIR, the episode 5 date, a little more obvious in media etc. If Rachel makes F2 IMO she is his F1. I think she is either F1 or F3, not F2, as it makes it more difficult for her to be the Bachelorette (definitely can be done as per JoJo)
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:37 pm

sdmom wrote:Maybe Rachel is lookinf for a career/life style change too, who knows? Call me cynical, but as pretty and smart as she is, she signed up for a reality show to put herself out there, maybe she likes attention, fame and easy money too. So I don't think who's too good for whom. Only time will tell.
As for Nick, just like for any other contestants, I wish him the best. I don't like to see people hurts and humiliated. Yes this is his fourth time but honestly he's harmless, not a angry drunk or an abuser. If he doesn't find true love, at least give me an entertaining showmance.
Jmo.

bluwavz wrote:I can agree with that. Sorry if you sign up for this chit you're not too good for anyone on it. For all we know Rachel will quit her career like the last lawyer Nick dated. laugh out loud
I agree Good Post word

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:58 am

Bring this over from SM no discussion thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Today's 1-1 date in NOLA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

snipped

The above tweet is deleted. IMO, it shows much tenderness there.

I also like their playfulness and flirtation on this video:

cool angel wrote:
snipped
ETA: One more

@kinfolkbrassband2016 filming @thebachelor_abc in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks to the production crew, who were lovely & so easy to work with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:10 am

sdmom wrote:Bring this over from SM no discussion thread:
coolangel wrote:
coolangel wrote:Today's 1-1 date in NOLA:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source:

snipped

The above tweet is deleted. IMO, it shows much tenderness there.

I also like their playfulness and flirtation on this video:

cool angel wrote:
snipped
ETA: One more

@kinfolkbrassband2016 filming @thebachelor_abc in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks to the production crew, who were lovely & so easy to work with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

IMO if shes not the F1 she would be the next bachette! yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:56 am

Thanks sdmom for bringing those over! Those pic indicate IMO an obvious ease, comfort and attraction between them. TeamRachelforNick

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:30 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ So maybe Nick is ending up alone this season..? laugh out loud
I feel that way myself. Just feel this is a null and void season...

I am thinking the person who would be a great lead based on her backstory alone is Dani. Wouldn't be the first time that a non-top 4 was the lead.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:54 am

This is the first time I watch that video and I must say, Nick can dance he has rhythm, interesting!!!!!!!1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:22 pm

Aaand like clockwork... RS just tweeted that he's revealing the other two girls in the F4 tomorrow. He must've gotten too many emails from people saying they already know it's Kristina and Whitney laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 55 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit