SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:54 pm

I honestly think he didn't know until GA posted it. He's so full of it.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:57 pm

Would Rachel be the first black woman to get a HTD?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:59 pm

I think so, off the top of my head.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:02 pm

Thanks Kasha. I'm hoping she's the next Bachelorette.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

This comment was posted under that RS tweet.  Was she completely ruled out here for F4?

Jenn ‏@roehrjenn  12m12 minutes ago Reno, NV
@RealitySteve I know Danielle Maltby made final four from friends who know her in Nashville, and the last girl is either Kristina or Whitney.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:03 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for bringing the Rachel date pics over!! It's good to be reminded, it's easy for me to forget, this way I have all the facts when trying to form the slightest of opinions! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:05 pm

IIRC Danielle M deleted 40 or so photos off her IG and had a change in the number of people she was following shortly after the episode 7 RC (and I think her brother posted something on Facebook welcoming her home?) so IMO she's gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Beach Lover wrote:This comment was posted under that RS tweet.  Was she completely ruled out here for F4?

Jenn ‏@roehrjenn  12m12 minutes ago Reno, NV
@RealitySteve I know Danielle Maltby made final four from friends who know her in Nashville, and the last girl is either Kristina or Whitney.

This is odd

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:06 pm

Please correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Danielle M eliminated during week 7 (final six) filming?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:12 pm

There is a part of me that doesn't think it's Whitney and Kristina because many people tweeted that to him 2 days ago. I don't know why he would wait an extra 3 days to spoil it if it was already visible to all of his followers. Whitney being part of it still doesn't make sense to me. Maybe that's just wishful thinking as I'm not really that excited about F4. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:39 pm

I think if this girl is correct and Danielle made the F4 (F3 if the Raven elimination spoiler is correct), then it's in place of Whitney. GA's source seemed pretty sure about Kristina making the F3 even before they confirmed who was F4 so there must be something concrete to back that up. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:41 pm

What were the clues that Whitney was F4?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 72 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 56 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit