SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:40 pm

As heartbroken as Nick was standing at the FRC, I'm wondering if his choice of F2 equals less devastated than F3. Has any of the Viall's been active on SM? They should be on the move by now.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mindless Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:44 pm

The thought of the Vialls meeting prospective daughters-in-law in front of TV cameras for the third year in a row makes me laugh a bit. Two for the price of one this time. giggling Poor parents!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:04 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
BKay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], did he give any reason for that? I wonder why that would be.
I think it was because he implied that tptb want the couples to focus on their relationships.

Tptb could care less if the couples focus on their relationships. They have had enough successes now that even if some of them fail, enough of them have made it and have gotten married and even had babies. I'd venture to bet that we will have more contestants on DWTS. It makes sense. They are both ABC shows with DWTS following the Bachelor and they have had cross promotion for years.

Last edited by Sprite on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
BKay wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], did he give any reason for that? I wonder why that would be.
I think it was because he implied that tptb want the couples to focus on their relationships.

Tptb could care less if the couples focus on their relationships. They have had enough successes now that even if some of them fail, enough of them have made it and have gotten married and even had babies. I'd venture to bet that we will have more contestants on DWTS. It make sense. They are both ABC shows with DWTS following the Bachelor and they have had cross promotion for years.
I too think the answer was BS. But when Afterbuzz was talking about whether or not Ben would be on DWTS, Nick said no, because of TPTB wanting the couples to focus on their relationships. I recall that Sean essentially said the same thing.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:20 pm

Sprite wrote:

Tptb could care less if the couples focus on their relationships. They have had enough successes now that even if some of them fail, enough of them have made it and have gotten married and even had babies. I'd venture to bet that we will have more contestants on DWTS. It make sense. They are both ABC shows with DWTS following the Bachelor and they have had cross promotion for years.
I too think the answer was BS. But when Afterbuzz was talking about whether or not Ben would be on DWTS, Nick said no, because of TPTB wanting the couples to focus on their relationships. I recall that Sean essentially said the same thing.

Did Sean say that recently? Because they were going to give DWTS to JP and gave it to Chris. Ben's the first one that didn't, which was kind of surprising considering his popularity.

Nick was in talks to do DWTS last year, so it'll be interesting if he gets it. He already lives in LA, so it wouldn't be as stressful as it is for most leads. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

Ben was never formally offered because he said no when they were in the early discussion phase. If he had wanted to, he definitely would've been on DWTS. TPTB might prefer if the leads don't do DWTS, but I don't think that they would actually stop someone from doing it if they wanted to. And honestly I don't think DWTS affects the couples that much, except to exacerbate problems that were already there. Sean and Catherine were always going to get married regardless of whether he did DWTS or not, and Chris/Whitney and Jake/Vienna were always going to break up regardless of whether they did DWTS or not IMO.  

I think I'd be more surprised if Nick doesn't do DWTS than if he does it. JMO.

Last edited by bblake on Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:29 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Did Sean say that recently? Because they were going to give DWTS to JP and gave it to Chris. Ben's the first one that didn't, which was kind of surprising considering his popularity.

Nick was in talks to do DWTS last year, so it'll be interesting if he gets it. He already lives in LA, so it wouldn't be as stressful as it is for most leads. IMO.

Sean's said it a few times within the past year. Most recently in May. He specifically mentioned it in reference to Ben and Kaitlyn.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:40 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Ben said no about doing DWTS, because he thought Lauren needed to be his priority (he said this.) It had nothing to do with his popularity.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:43 pm

Didn't Ben say he couldn't do DWTS because he had some injury that would be exacerbated with all the training? Plus, they may have already had Happily Ever After in mind for them. Another ABC show that executives may have wanted to use for cross promotion.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:46 pm

Sprite wrote:Didn't Ben say he couldn't do DWTS because he had some injury that would be exacerbated with all the training? Plus, they may have already had Happily Ever After in mind for them. Another ABC show that executives may have wanted to use for cross promotion.
I think he mentioned the injury in passing, but he specifically said he wanted to focus on Lauren the few times he was asked whether or not he would do it/why he didn't end up doing it. Also, they spoke about turning down a show right after the airing of the bachelor, for the same reason he "turned down" DWTS: he (and Lauren) thought they needed to focus on their realtionship. They didn't actually agree to the show till like May (according to things they've said in interviews and such.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:55 pm

^ With all this being said though, I would NOT be the least bit shocked if Nick were to join the cast of DWTS next season. I mean, it's Nick! This man seems to end up on everything/everywhere/etc. on his own merit and TPTB's. So, I'm already [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]!! laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:59 pm

He is gone ace it. With popularity of  winning seasons of bachelor, he is gone rake in the votes and dance to victory. I can just see it.  JMO

Last edited by avoice on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 72 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit