SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:06 pm

According to RS, the blond from BSB date, named Corinne, and Vanessa got the other HTDs. I'm not a good copy /pastor (on my phone) if anyone wants to go bring them over.

Also, Vanessa is the front runner according to him.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Interesting. Vanessa is from Toronto. I'm pleasantly surprised. She's a special Ed teacher, 26 years old,  and not much of her can be found online. She sounds nice, not necessarily a fit for his lifestyle pre show but maybe he'd return to working adulthood for her laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:14 pm

Ok...so what does that leave us at now--8 women who had HTD according to him? cantstopl

Corrine, Vanessa, Rachel, Raven, Whitney, Dani, Kristina --who am I leaving out? giggling

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:15 pm

My original guess was the blonde and vanessa

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:22 pm

I liked Vanessa. Awesome job, 26 is a decent age to start looking for a life partner IMO, and she is stunning. Corinne was a head scratcher though. She was never one of the ones I would have guessed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he never said that Whitney, Kristina, or Dani got HTDs
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:27 pm

Well Well ...when I guessed Vanessa may not have been a citizen or born here because of info being so scarce...I wasnt so far off after all! That's exactly why they chose to highlight that date in magazine.

With the new supposed F4, I went to see what he had to say. Shame on me. It's so easy for him to say he's held onto spoilers...they've just come together IMO. When he gave initial HTDs, he did not know. He had no choice but to hold onto spoilers. I ain't buying what he's selling. Does he always write a book when he's trying his best to convince his readers of something? Hey dude, you already gave out wrong info...I don't know why he can't say....spoilers arrived late and just shoosh about it.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:34 pm

From RS twitter
Vanessa Pietropaolo

Mods' I hope it's copy and paste from his site. If not, please delete. Thanks!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:36 pm

I knew I saw something in the Vanessa pictures laugh out loud she seems normal. Hopefully this means Rachel will be the Bachelorette
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:38 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Well Well ...when I guessed Vanessa may not have been a citizen or born here because of info being so scarce...I wasnt so far off after all!

But she's from Toronto and SM is just as huge here, I'm guessing she's just a private person or keeps a low online profile.

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:39 pm

This final four makes WAY more sense to me! I knew that his survivor clue was going to be someone who had the same name and I thought that there was an unknown still out there.

Not surprised to hear that Vanessa is most likely the winner, as she seemed completely smitten pictures in the magazine. Plus, she totally fits that cute, petite, brunette look he likes. And, I always thought that nick was too image-conscious to pick a model. A special Ed teacher makes much more sense. Should be interesting to see if it's Rachel and Vanessa at final two. !

(IMO)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:41 pm

She is the parmigiano clue I think. I surmised the clue meant Italian and her last name is Italian.

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:43 pm

I am so glad that there were some mystery women in the F4... Sigh of relief!!! Because I really didn't think that Whitney or Kristina were a good fit for Nick and was hoping that Rachel would be the next Bachelorette. This new information makes the season ending so much more enjoyable for me. And yay for Vanessa!!! I will definitely be pulling for her. And who knows about Corrine as she is so new. But I have to say that I'm so happy with Nicks F4.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 72 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 58 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit