SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 pm

Word ^^ respect. Having members' backs...group hug
That situation appeared to be malicious and it's intent to mislead.
That's not what we want for our members here. heartbeat

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:26 pm

Love this forum and support our mods

Back to the topic: another reason I like both Vanessa and Rachel is they keep a low profile on sm, to me it shows self control in today's culture. Hopefully they will continue to. E like this after the show airing.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:42 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am not sure if the source was trying to mislead or was going on speculation. However, I do know that this is my first time actively trying to sleuth contestants. You have always been so supportive and you never minded me reaching out to you when I was unsure. You asked permission to release the info; I love this site and how members all work together. Thank you and I got your back too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:Love this forum and support our mods

Back to the topic: another reason I like both Vanessa and Rachel is they keep a low profile on sm, to me it shows self control in today's culture. Hopefully they will continue to. E like this after the show airing.

Very well said; it shows maturity. I hope the show changes neither of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Okay let me get this straight.
The final 4 according to RS is Rachel, Raven, Vanessa, and Corinne.
So we all know only 3 went to FS that means 1 is already home. The person that is home is reported to be Raven(right)?
Then that would have left Rachel, Vanessa and Corinne(right)?
Now there will be final 2(right)?
So we should be looking out for who would be home in the coming week, because if the schedule is right there is suppose to be a RC right about now?
I"m I making sense??????

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the source who told GA the incorrect info of f4 is the same one who said Raven was sent home as f4 but we have no proof if that's true.
Personally, I hope Corinne is f4, but who knows? no idea

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:43 pm

The F3 has to hang around until filming is wrapped so we won't know who that is for a while.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:07 pm

sdmom wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the source who told GA the incorrect info of f4 is the same one who said Raven was sent home as f4 but we have no proof if that's true.
Personally, I hope Corinne is f4, but who knows? no idea

My guess is it is Corinne. I cannot see Nick choosing her or keeping her any longer compared to the other remaining F3.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Corrine gives me a Kaitlyn vibe and she honestly seems more his type than Raven, who seems really sweet and girl-next-door. I might be totally off on that, but that's the vibe I get. And, Nick is the guy that said girls like Caila and Des are pretty boring, so I don't think that's what he goes for. He must have liked Corrine to bring her to F4 over girls like Danielle m and Kristina. My dream f2 would be Rachel and Vanessa, but I admit that Nick seemed a bit awkard with Rachel in the dancing video and I didn't see much with raven in the skating video/pics. Corrine might be the dark horse for F2. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:49 pm

The more pics/vids I look at, the more Vanessa seems like a combo of Andi/Kaitlyn looks-wise (although I find Andi physically prettier) & the more Corrine reminds me of Kaitlyn. JMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:14 pm

To me, Raven is prettiest in the final 4 (though they are all objectively attractive), followed by Rachel, Corrine, then Vanessa.

My prediction is F4: Raven, F3: Rachel (who I think may have been F1 if Vanessa weren't there), F2: Corrine, F1: Vanessa. With Rachel as next Bachelorette and Raven as a second choice.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Yea i think I'm hoping Corrine as F4, but there must be a reason he's kept her this long? Did she really just make it this far because of process of elimination? Who knows, maybe he really likes her. I mean from her pics I'm def prejudging her. But I'll just wait and see who I like I guess. Really can't tell right now. In prejudgment, I'd say F1-Vanessa, F2 Raven, F3 Rachel, F4 Corrine. But, RS was right about Lauren B, Jordan, and Shawn B being front runners so my guess is that's right about Vanessa probe winning.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 72 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 62 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit