SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:35 am

Too true about personal preference. I never thought Jen was that attractive, but Andi was, while Kaitlyn was only ok, and Jojo was always naturally gorgeous. Andi lost all appeal as soon as I saw her in action.

At this moment, I see Corinne as meh, Raven as cute, Rachel as pretty, Kristina and Vanessa as very attractive. But, personality and 3 dimension make all the difference, so I'm reserving judgment until we get to know these girls.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:36 am

reason wrote:Well he like them natural he is getting them real.  JMHO

:yes: I agree the more real they are the prettier they are IMO however I tend to think if they're beautiful on the inside, they are much prettier on the outside..if that makes sense Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:36 am

I was just going to say that. I hope if they are in fact less made up that they stay that way. Nick has been quoted saying several times saying less is better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:39 am

BKay wrote:Too true about personal preference. I never thought Jen was that attractive, but Andi was, while Kaitlyn was only ok, and Jojo was always naturally gorgeous. Andi lost all appeal as soon as I saw her in action.

At this moment, I see Corinne as meh, Raven as cute, Rachel as pretty, Kristina and Vanessa as very attractive. But, personality and 3 dimension make all the difference, so I'm reserving judgment until we get to know these girls.

Well said [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and I Agree 100% yes
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:40 am

I prefer it too. I'd much rather a girl be natural and show some flaws than have so much makeup and cosmetic surgery that she doesn't even look like a real person anymore. My favorites have never been the most conventionally attractive anyways. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:41 am

Looks to me like Raven's got implants so they're not all real. Her style has definitely improved though over the years. I think they're all attractive and RS has some gift for finding the least flattering pics to put on his site.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:42 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

:yes: I agree the more real they are the prettier they are IMO however I tend to think if they're beautiful on the inside, they are much prettier on the outside..if that makes sense Hugesmile

It sure does! that's why I said the more I know about Vanessa the more I like her and think she is pretty. Being a soecial ed teacher requires patience and kindness. I really really hope her and Rachel have great personalities because they seem to be great women from the little I've learned about them.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:11 am

mindless wrote:Looks to me like Raven's got implants so they're not all real. Her style has definitely improved though over the years. I think they're all attractive and RS has some gift for finding the least flattering pics to put on his site.

Oh, really? I was actually wondering if Vanessa had them too, but I can't really tell. I was talking more facially though.

And, yeah, he definitely chose the worst pictures for Vanessa and Raven in his last blog. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:21 am

I think Vanessa's might be fake

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:25 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
nothatgirl wrote:I don't see the Vanessa resemblance to Kaitlyn either. Even with Corrine, it's more of a personality similarity that I get, not in looks. Nick did say that Kaitlyn wasn't someone who wowed him with her looks and he just fell for her personality and confidence; I think andi and Jen are more his type, looks-wise.

I think they're pretty, but they're not the super polished, IG-model type of pretty that Ben had in his F4. IMO.
Corinne reminds me of Kaitlyn facial wise. They have the same face shape or something. From some of those Corinne pics, she reminds me of the way Kaitlyn used to dress: white lace, ugly hot pink lipstick. IMO. I agree, Vanessa is Nick's type looks wise, from what he's described as his type a la Andi and Jen.

Yeah, this F4 are cute attractive girls. But overall, they're not the kind of girls that can make an impression when walking in a room IMO. I actually think Jen is prettier than ALL of them (this F4 and Andi & Kaitlyn.) I personally think Ben had the prettiest F4 in recent memory.
ITA with the bolded, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
IMO Ben's F4 girls are all gorgeous (and I really like 3/4 of them - don't really care for Amanda laugh out loud  - so they're great personality wise to me as well Smiley) . I also really like Jen & think she is insanely beautiful physically. 

Nick's alleged F4 I find attractive/cute but not First Impression WOW IMO.

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] are you saying the person who gets the FIR is not attractive? just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:
mindless wrote:Looks to me like Raven's got implants so they're not all real. Her style has definitely improved though over the years. I think they're all attractive and RS has some gift for finding the least flattering pics to put on his site.

Oh, really? I was actually wondering if Vanessa had them too, but I can't really tell. I was talking more facially though.

And, yeah, he definitely chose the worst pictures for Vanessa and Raven in his last blog. IMO.

What about Corrine? Would it be normal for a "woman" to be 5'5", weigh 100 pounds, and have a D cup? I can't relate, but it's sounds like implant time to me.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 72 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 63 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit