SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 65 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:13 pm

So if it wasn't already yesterday the FRC should be today correct? I feel so antsy thinking about it! They should be popping back up on SM within a day or two correct? Nick at least..... Rachel may be difficult to guage because she wasn't really posting on SM alot to begin with. Anyone know about Vanessa SM tendencies?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:33 pm

It's currently 6:30pm in Finland so the FRC is probably already done and he's engaged.

Last edited by bblake on Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:34 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:Good Morning, All.  Come back kid here.  I'm excited to finally get the "Nick" season. I was getting a bit disheartened for our boy Nick after Andi's season... Kaitlyn, BIP, sans Salesforce. But all in due time I guess.

I think all speculations to date are promising.  Three good things: (1) Nick is on the show for love - "it's the little things", (2) Nick finds love (polka dots and peanut butter regardless), and (3) we get our first diverse bachelorette. K sorry for the throwbacks from Nick Chicks era.

Here's to a season with old and new friends cheering my favorite come back kid.

^^ IMHO

here here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I was actually just posting about the first night nick walked out of the limo all nervous but so thoughtful and interesting. he's always been the most interesting contestant in this franchise for me and I look forward to his season including the ways he won't be perfect. It's crazy to think how far he has come and that we've been following him from so long ago ....
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for letting us know! If they follow suit from previous seasons, they should have a day or two together before heading back, so maybe they will travel this weekend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:39 pm

Time to watch!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Mike fleiss just tweeted" There were tears of joy-- and some of the other... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Well he must have got his happy ending then! Go Nick!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:13 pm

The other? Like sadness? Final two tears? Tears of joy sounds hopeful! Congrats Nick!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:15 pm

So excited for Nick! High clap beatingheart

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:43 pm

casjacknick wrote:The other? Like sadness? Final two tears? Tears of joy sounds hopeful! Congrats Nick!

I just hope we don't have a repeat of Ben's season and that the "I love you" was saved for the F1.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:17 pm

see2love wrote:Mike fleiss just tweeted" There were tears of joy-- and some of the other... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am definitely thrilled about the tears of joy. Poor F2 Upset I have a feeling the "other" tears were from both F2 and Nick as it had to feel awful for him to have to put someone in that awful position that he has known twice. All the leads since the show started recycling obviously have had to be in that position of potentially breaking someone's heart (if that person had fallen in love with lead) knowing they were in a similar position just a few months earlier but it wouldn't surprise me if Nick had an even bigger struggle due to his extensive history. I think maybe that is what that tweet from Fleiss a few days ago was about with him crying and having a rough time but that love was worth it.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:53 pm

I hope Nick found his true love and they last. All I want for him is to be happy.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 68 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit