SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:04 pm

Depends on how his season is received giggling He won over a lot of people on BIP but the audience for that is way smaller than the audience for the Bachelor/Bachelorette (4 million compared to 7-9 million) and from what I've seen on social media there's still a lot of people who didn't want him to be the Bachelor. Leads always end up being less liked by the end of their season so if he sends home the fan favourite or handles a situation poorly the fans that were swayed over to his side during BIP will go right back to disliking him IMO. Just look at how many people turned on Ben during the whole 'I love you' debacle, and he had a much bigger head start in terms of popularity than Nick.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 pm

avoice wrote:He is gone ace it. With popularity of  winning seasons of bachelor, he is gone rake in the votes and dance to victory. I can see it to.  JMO
Welllll, I wouldn't go that far... laugh out loud IMO. Ppl who usually win DWTS are usually the person with the best (emotional) story/journey of some sort.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:08 pm

bblake wrote:Depends on how his season is received giggling He won over a lot of people on BIP but the audience for that is way smaller than the audience for the Bachelor/Bachelorette (4 million compared to 7-9 million) and from what I've seen on social media there's still a lot of people who didn't want him to be the Bachelor. Leads always end up being less liked by the end of their season so if he sends home the fan favourite or handles a situation poorly the fans that were swayed over to his side during BIP will go right back to disliking him IMO. Just look at how many people turned on Ben during the whole 'I love you' debacle, and he had a much bigger head start in terms of popularity than Nick.
Truth. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
avoice wrote:He is gone ace it. With popularity of  winning seasons of bachelor, he is gone rake in the votes and dance to victory. I can see it to.  JMO
Welllll, I wouldn't go that far... laugh out loud IMO.

I think it will be different with Nick because he seriously can move. So I see him doing way better that Sean or Chris. And did love Sean but not his dancing. I think Nick will blow everyone away. In my opinion. Just what I sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Sprite wrote:Didn't Ben say he couldn't do DWTS because he had some injury that would be exacerbated with all the training? Plus, they may have already had Happily Ever After in mind for them. Another ABC show that executives may have wanted to use for cross promotion.
I think he mentioned the injury in passing, but he specifically said he wanted to focus on Lauren the few times he was asked whether or not he would do it/why he didn't end up doing it. Also, they spoke about turning down a show right after the airing of the bachelor, for the same reason he "turned down" DWTS: he (and Lauren) thought they needed to focus on their realtionship. They didn't actually agree to the show till like May (according to things they've said in interviews and such.)

Ah, I didn't realize he had turned it down. I just vaguely remembered him saying he would be open to it earlier on.

In that case, they'll probably offer it to nick, unless he is Ben F or JP level unpopular. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:16 pm

avoice wrote:
Welllll, I wouldn't go that far... laugh out loud IMO.

I think it will be different with Nick because he seriously can move. So  I see him doing way better that Sean or Chris. And did love Sean but not his dancing. I think Nick will blow everyone away. In my opinion. Just what I sense.
Possibly. But I reckon there's going to be 2 or 3 other ppl that will clench the story for the title. It's never about the dancing on that show, it's about the journey IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:20 pm

nothatgirl wrote:
Sprite wrote:Didn't Ben say he couldn't do DWTS because he had some injury that would be exacerbated with all the training? Plus, they may have already had Happily Ever After in mind for them. Another ABC show that executives may have wanted to use for cross promotion.
I think he mentioned the injury in passing, but he specifically said he wanted to focus on Lauren the few times he was asked whether or not he would do it/why he didn't end up doing it. Also, they spoke about turning down a show right after the airing of the bachelor, for the same reason he "turned down" DWTS: he (and Lauren) thought they needed to focus on their realtionship. They didn't actually agree to the show till like May (according to things they've said in interviews and such.)

Ah, I didn't realize he had turned it down. I just vaguely remembered him saying he would be open to it earlier on.

In that case, they'll probably offer it to nick, unless he is Ben F or JP level unpopular. IMO.
I don't know that he specifically turned it down; just that he explained that he wanted to focus on Lauren (and I mean, cant blame him, after all that happened that season IMO.)

I think Nick is a lock, if what he said about TPTB not wanting the cast to do it anymore is moot. OR maybe it won't even matter if he doesn't end up with a lady at the end of this anyway.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:07 am

I thought there would be new info in f4, but it's just pages of DWTS speculations? We need something new to talk about, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:08 am

So is the assumption that the F3 RC was last night meaning the MTP should be starting tomorrow and Tuesday, then LCDs Wed and Thurs and then FRC Saturday assuming there is a day break between?  I wonder how many from his family will go, maybe just the parents, a sister and a brother?

sdmom wrote:I thought there would be new info in f4, but it's just pages of DWTS speculations? We need something new to talk about, IMO.

i wish someone from Finland would spot them filming and get a pic or two laugh out loud. I think FIR Rachel and alleged frontrunner Vanessa are the F2, just a guess at this point but seems logical for now.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:06 am

I think it's Vanessa and Raven as F2. After all, Raven did get the Waukesha date where she got to meet Bella so he must like her a lot. And then Rachel as F3 and (hopefully) the next Bachelorette. I'm kind of scared that they're going to give her the Britt/Olivia "villain" edit though, since she got the FIR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I am having faith/hope that, that is not the edit she gets.

Last edited by reason on Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:11 am

The villian edit either goes to the FIR person or the first one on one person. **IMO** So, Danielle M, watch yo back girl!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 72 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit