SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 19, 2016 3:05 pm

Everyone should have their phones/electronic devices back now shouldn't they? Come on Nick and contestants show yourselves! laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Sat Nov 19, 2016 4:58 pm

If Nick or the remaining gals have Verizon as a cellphone provider....it does not work on the same network that is in Finland. A bunch of the others work in Europe but without a good international plan they are very $$$$$ to use. I bet that as soon as Nick is back in the US....he will post something. laugh out loud  The gals may hold off a bit longer IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:39 pm

Going by Nick's explanation about the plane video after Andi's season, I don't think they get their devices back until they're back in the U.S. and finally get separated from the handler. So my guess is the F2 is still on her way back to the U.S. As for Nick and his F1, don't they usually give the lead and their F1 a few days somewhere together, before they head back home?

Last edited by lleyki on Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:41 pm

Wait but wasn't Robbie in Thailand when the traveling slippers started?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:04 pm

Seabear wrote:If Nick or the remaining gals have Verizon as a cellphone provider....it does not work on the same network that is in Finland. A bunch of the others work in Europe but without a good international plan they are very $$$$$ to use. I bet that as soon as Nick is back in the US....he will post something. laugh out loud  The gals may hold off a bit longer IMO.
All JMO

I'm sure where ever they're staying has free Wi-Fi, so no need to worry about cellphone providers.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:20 pm

lleyki wrote:Going by Nick's explanation about the plane video after Andi's season, I don't think they get their devices back until they're back in the U.S. and finally get separated from the handler. So my guess is the F2 is still on her way back to the U.S. As for Nick and his F1, don't the usually give the lead and their F1 a few days somewhere together, before they head back home?

yeah that is true, I am just demanding and impatient laugh out loud.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:16 am

OK January.....I am ready for you to arrive!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:42 am

I can't wait to see Nick happy. That's all I've wanted for him and the fact that this time in his life he may get to have his HEA and be the happiest he has ever been is so thrilling. I'm looking forward to seeing what he will post on his SM and Nick doing media/press rounds!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:40 am

bblake wrote:It's currently 6:30pm in Finland so the FRC is probably already done and he's engaged.
at least according to the filming schedule that I did....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:00 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
hae1001 wrote:Corinne deleted photos about a week ago
Correct.  IMO, the F4 are

F1: Vanessa
F2: Rachel
F3: Corrine
F4: Raven

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to bring this over from rachel's thread because it didn't seem like the right place for the convo.

Anyway...I just got caught up and saw where it was posted that Corrine had a sm activity. IMO, because of that action, I think Corrine went home at F4 and Raven was in the F3. I say this because they wouldn't have given back her phone until after FRC, if she was in Finland. Also, since the F4 info GA was given by that rotter turned out to be false, I have to believe the Raven part could be wrong as well. We'll see.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:04 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I had to bring this over from rachel's thread because it didn't seem like the right place for the convo.

Anyway...I just got caught up and saw where it was posted that Corrine had a sm activity. IMO, because of that action, I think Corrine went home at F4 and Raven was in the F3. I say this because they wouldn't have given back her phone until after FRC, if she was in Finland. Also, since the F4 info GA was given by that rotter turned out to be false, I have to believe the Raven part could be wrong as well. We'll see.

I'm with you. It seems to me that Rachel and Raven got their phones back at the same time, so they both seem like F2/f3 (or vice versa). We'll see!

IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:43 am

julychild wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Corrine's sm activity was after Raven. Raven was on Facebook/IG changes. Considering she was private, those changes had to come from her. Also, considering 2 dresses were returned to the dress shop after the HTD time, IMO, Raven was home from the HTD ceremony.

Corrines sm activity happened days to week after Raven's.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 72 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - F1-F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+53
EliseAlways
StacyNor
Carine
Sprite
gurlbrit