SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:33 am

Matty was on The Project. No sign of Lee or Georgia
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:40 am

I am thinking that it is best if Georgia doesn't do any in-person/video interviews, especially since they would ask her about F2. I think Lee will want to protect Georgia from any backlash or negativity and that's the wisest thing at the moment considering the heartbreak she is going through and I could see him declining for her. It's just so sad to me how the show has become so little about the final couple and supporting them. G & L need to take care of themselves and especially Georgia's emotional well-being. It's truly a bittersweet time
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:46 am

My heart really breaks for Georgia and I pray her mum gets better.

It is really good that lee can be there for her and support her through this difficult time. I love them as a couple soo much and hopefully this brings them even closer together.

Nice interview with Lee.

Melbourne man Lee Elliott, 35, is the lucky guy who won Georgia Love's heart on The Bachelorette this year. The pair fell in love over the course of the show and now that their news is out in the open, Lee's ecstatic to be able to talk about it. Since the show wrapped, Georgia's mum's health has taken a turn for the worse, so it's not the celebratory time it should be. As Lee helps Georgia through one of the toughest times of her life, there's nothing he's more grateful for than simply to be by her side. Scroll for our chat with loved-up Lee, then check out his cutest pics with Georgia here.

POPSUGAR Australia: Congratulations!

Lee Elliott: Thank you so very much.

PS: It's so weird to say congratulations for something like this.

Lee: It's strange, it's like I've won something . . . and I have, I've won Georgia's heart.

PS: It's the best news for you, I'm so happy for you.

Lee: It absolutely is the best news, I couldn't be more happy about it. I'm so happy to be able to tell the world!

PS: It must be a huge relief to be able to talk about it. How do you feel today?

Lee: Amazing. The last month, all I've wanted to do was tell the world I've fallen in love with this amazing woman, and no one more so than those I hold near and dear. My mother, grandmother, father and two of my three sisters found out last night with the rest of Australia. My little sister, who knew, she filmed their reactions. It was so beautiful, we Face-Timed them afterwards and I was like, "Have you guys been crying?"

PS: I still can't believe they didn't know!

Lee: Obviously in their heart of hearts they wanted to know, but I decided to relieve them of that burden. It was so beautiful for them to watch it and find out.

PS: Who did you watch it with?

Lee: It was Georgia and I — and a couple of bottles of champagne. We watched it together, we just sat there and there were tears of laughter and tears of joy . . . just tears full stop [laughs].

PS: How long has it been since filming wrapped?

Lee: Just over two months.

PS: And how are you guys going? Obviously it's been a traumatic time for you with Georgia's mum.

Lee: Yeah, and that's what's been tough. Obviously it's just reiterated how much I want to be there for her in this time. That's what you want, you want that person to be there for you in the best of times and the worst of times. It got to the point last week where I was like, "I don't care [about the show's secret], I'm going to see Georgia and I'm going to see her mother." I called Network Ten and said, "Listen, this is happening — I'm not asking. I'm either going to do it with or without you," and Ten was amazing. They were so accommodating, so in the last week or two I've actually been able to see Georgia and her mum a few times. I understand we met on a TV show and under different circumstances — fair enough, we'll play that game — but this is real life. I absolutely wanted to be there for her and I was so glad that Ten was so accommodating and let me do so. I'm so thankful for that. It just really reiterates what really is important. To be honest, a strong bond between us is our love of our families and I wanted to be there. I'm part of the family and I'm so thankful. There's only so much you can do from the other end of the phone. Even if it's for no other reason than to just be able to hold her, and be there physically — which I can do whenever I want now, which is amazing. So good.

PS: How is everything with Georgia's mum right now?

Lee: To be honest, it's not good. It's not great at all. I feel so blessed that I've had the opportunity to meet Georgia's mum. I can certainly see where Georgia gets her strength and sense of humour from [laughs]. She had a couple of questions for me and one of the first things she said was, "I didn't think Georgia would pick you." I was like, "Ooh, this is awkward." And she said, "No, no, no, because you were my favourite, and Georgia never picks guys I like." I loved that, that meant so much to me. I think they can see how much I love and adore their daughter and sister, and that's really all they want.

PS: How is Georgia feeling at the moment? It must be a mixed time for her.

Lee: Such mixed feelings. We don't look at it like we're celebrating this — it's out in the open but there are far more important and pressing matters. We will enjoy this moment, we'll have our moment later on. Now our focus and concentration, and thoughts and prayers are with Georgia and her family.

PS: On to Singapore: how did you feel when you were approaching Georgia that last time? Did you know anything we didn't know?

Lee: [Laughs] I wish I did! I wish I did. Whether it was 16 guys or two guys left, I was never confident going into rose ceremonies, because you just don't know. In my heart of hearts, I absolutely thought it was me and I didn't see it playing out any differently because I didn't want to. Yes, in the back of your mind you know there's somebody else there, but I didn't let myself think about that too much. I was so nervous! When I watched it last night, I could see my leg shaking. I was so, so nervous. Beforehand I was just pacing for a couple of hours, up and down the hotel [laughs].

PS: How did it feel to hear those magic words from Georgia?

Lee: It was the most incredible feeling ever. To hear the person you've fallen in love with, and no longer see a future without, feels the same way about you — it was the most incredible feeling ever.

PS: I knew it was you from the first episode — you made her so nervous!

Lee: I wish you could have told me so I wouldn't have been so nervous throughout the whole show! [Laughs] I didn't get that memo! She was very, very good.

PS: I always get it wrong, but this time I was right! That instant impact you had on her stuck in my mind.

Lee: And that's organic, you can't put that on. Looking back at it now, I absolutely see that — everyone's an expert in hindsight! At the time, you obviously feel there's something incredible there."

PS: How quickly did your mind jump to Matty J and how he'd be feeling?

Lee: To be honest, at the time I didn't give it a second thought because I was exactly where I wanted to be. I couldn't have been happier and nothing could take away from that moment. It's tough. It really is, and at no stage have I ever envied G for the position she was in and what she had to [do]; that's not easy. And I understand, she did form connections with these guys! But that's what they were, they were connections — she fell in love with me and that's the main thing.

PS: Do you think any of you will stay in touch, or is it too weird a situation?

Lee: It's a very tricky situation, there's no rule book for this. No instruction manual! I've been through so much with these boys and there are a couple who have stayed close. Myself and Cam have been tight throughout the whole thing; we were each other's sounding boards and solace in the house. I have kept in contact with Cam. There are messages between a few of us boys, a bit of banter and that. Obviously I'm not going to be hanging out with these boys all the time, but they haven't done anything wrong. They're amazing guys.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-Winner-Lee-Elliott-Interview-42631470

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I am thinking that it is best if Georgia doesn't do any in-person/video interviews, especially since they would ask her about F2. I think Lee will want to protect Georgia from any backlash or negativity and that's the wisest thing at the moment considering the heartbreak she is going through and I could see him declining for her. It's just so sad to me how the show has become so little about the final couple and supporting them. G & L need to take care of themselves and especially Georgia's emotional well-being. It's truly a bittersweet time

I think it was all systems go until this afternoon. Unfortunately my gut is telling me something went wrong or it became too much for Georgia
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:25 am

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Screen16

cantstopl  Lee has indeed found his soul mate in Georgia. The hashtags are too funny

: Source

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:48 am

I think this says it all about where Lee is coming from. This is real life for them and life and death situation and not about a TV show or public entertainment.

I am so glad that Lee has put Georgia first. That's exactly what Georgia's dad said he wanted for her on the very first episode and Lee was both her dad and mom's favorite and he has put her first, even so much as his first IG is of Georgia and her mom.

At the end of the day, that's what someone who loves you does - puts you first. That's true love to me.

PS: And how are you guys going? Obviously it's been a traumatic time for you with Georgia's mum.

Lee: Yeah, and that's what's been tough. Obviously it's just reiterated how much I want to be there for her in this time. That's what you want, you want that person to be there for you in the best of times and the worst of times. It got to the point last week where I was like, "I don't care [about the show's secret], I'm going to see Georgia and I'm going to see her mother." I called Network Ten and said, "Listen, this is happening — I'm not asking. I'm either going to do it with or without you," and Ten was amazing. They were so accommodating, so in the last week or two I've actually been able to see Georgia and her mum a few times.

I understand we met on a TV show and under different circumstances — fair enough, we'll play that game — but this is real life. I absolutely wanted to be there for her and I was so glad that Ten was so accommodating and let me do so. I'm so thankful for that. It just really reiterates what really is important. To be honest, a strong bond between us is our love of our families and I wanted to be there. I'm part of the family and I'm so thankful. There's only so much you can do from the other end of the phone. Even if it's for no other reason than to just be able to hold her, and be there physically — which I can do whenever I want now, which is amazing. So good.

PS: How is Georgia feeling at the moment? It must be a mixed time for her.

Lee: Such mixed feelings. We don't look at it like we're celebrating this — it's out in the open but there are far more important and pressing matters. We will enjoy this moment, we'll have our moment later on. Now our focus and concentration, and thoughts and prayers are with Georgia and her family.
http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Bachelorette-Australia-Winner-Lee-Elliott-Interview-42631470[/quote]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:57 am

I loved that post of Lee's regarding his puns. When I saw it awhile back it was one of the reasons I was thinking, Georgia and Lee's connection is really almost too good to be true. But it is true. And it is real. And I am so happy for them both and Lee is a really blessed man to have Georgia. She's incredible beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:09 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lee's first post on IG is of Georgia and her mom.

I am sobbing my eyes out! 

@leeroyelliott Words cannot express just how much I truly wish this was a very different post. Today is such a mix of emotions. It's actually not possible for me to be any happier to finally tell the whole world that I have found my soul mate, my best friend and the love of my life in you @georgiealove You are my everything and my world! But at the same time I could not be any more saddened by what you and your family are going through right now. It most certainly puts everything else into perspective and has only reiterated just how much I absolutely want to be there for you & be your rock as you have been mine today and always! I feel truly blessed to have finally been able to meet the absolutely extraordinary woman who is your mother. I can certainly now see where your strength, love for life, sense of humour and beauty both inside & out come from!
#pancare #bacheloretteau www.pancare.org.au

Oh god. So sad. Lee is one in a million.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:13 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This moment  beatingheart

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 4 Giphy

#HeartMelts LOVE.

Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:29 am

That Popsugar article is amazing. A.Mazing. I love that Lee was willing to wear the consequences without hesitation. Georgia is a lucky girl
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:01 am

Love this moment too. Interestingly I heard someone today say that Matty gave Georgia butterfies and Lee gave her lightening. Clever and so symbolic
Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 4 90FC3A9D-59E3-43D6-87BA-34D1DA3E759F
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:11 am

^^ no it's haymazing.  Hugesmile  Now it's over I can truly see that they are a fit and really in love.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom