SELECT CONTENT

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:27 am

From approx 9min 50sec

https://m.soundcloud.com/kiis1065/281016-kyle-and-jackie-o-show-592
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:36 am

From 36min 50sec

http://www.nova969.com.au/podcast/fitzy-and-wippa-podcast-28-october-2016
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:44 am

http://www.star1063.com.au/lakey-and-larnz/60514-the-bachelorette-s-georgia-lee#
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:53 am

Mike E and Emma podcast 28.10. If someone could bring it over that would be ace

ETA: https://soundcloud.com/edge961/mike-e-emma-podcast-281016
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:59 am

Thanks for sharing the links @Sundy

I hadn't been able to listen to any of the radio interviews today

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:05 am

Thanks for the links Sundy! Love the interviews and even grouchy Kyle was nice to them Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum - Page 5 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:12 am

Love the Popsugar interview posted earlier! It really shows who Lee is as a man, so considerate of her and her family, Georgia chose with her heart, but so wisely. I hope they can all make it through this difficult time, and have some sunshine in their lives soon.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:55 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I loved that post of Lee's regarding his puns. When I saw it awhile back it was one of the reasons I was thinking, Georgia and Lee's connection is really almost too good to be true. But it is true. And it is real. And I am so happy for them both and Lee is a really blessed man to have Georgia. She's incredible beatingheart

Its incredible really.

For me the second I knew they had a connection was on the red carpet when G said you have the most amazing eyes and he replied I was just going to say the same thing. Then they did that little banter with Stop it... you stop it. Both flirty and giggling with their eyes eating each other up and then later the full body hug. Yep.

This is the stuff that I really watch these crazy shows for. That red carpet zing between two people. Now that's chemistry.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:30 am

nd4reality wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I loved that post of Lee's regarding his puns. When I saw it awhile back it was one of the reasons I was thinking, Georgia and Lee's connection is really almost too good to be true. But it is true. And it is real. And I am so happy for them both and Lee is a really blessed man to have Georgia. She's incredible beatingheart

Its incredible really.

For me the second I knew they had a connection was on the red carpet when G said you have the most amazing eyes and he replied I was just going to say the same thing. Then they did that little banter with Stop it... you stop it. Both flirty and giggling with their eyes eating each other up and then later the full body hug. Yep.

This is the stuff that I really watch these crazy shows for. That red carpet zing between two people. Now that's chemistry.

I think you are absolutely right . Such a great couple.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2016 10:34 am

Gosh I wish we had fanvids

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:07 am

I thought they were going to be on The Project? Matty was but not Georgia and Lee as mentioned earlier in the media ?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:56 am

Thanks for the links @Sundy

I am beyond obsessed with these 2 heartbeat

I was up until 1:30am rewatching all the times they had together.

Is there a 12 step program for my problem?!
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 61 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 33 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Georgia Love - Lee Elliott - Bachelorette Australia Season 2 - Fan Forum

+36
brownravens
Bobette
Mommyof2
Newto
KB_Mom