SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:22 pm

See, I don't think it has anything to do with does he indeed like girls or guys and I do think he likes girls.  

I don't think guys would put up with his crap and his mother's overly intrusive behavior anymore than a girlfriend would.  IMO, Josh needs to deal with his own issues and tell him Mama to take a giant step back before he finds a long, lasting relationship with anyone.  But that's JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

Post by emeraldluvsbama Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:28 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
Alanna wrote:
coolangel wrote:IMO Amanda has already started working on changing her narrative back to "Great Mother" from "Perfect Family" on SM.

ITA  I don't believe we saw her being Betty Crocker since becoming engaged and now all of a sudden she's making Krispie treats with Kins and waffles for the kids breakfast.  

And this is exactly why I don't like her.  She may be able to be a Scarlett O'Hare "I'll worry about this tomorrow" but she is also very fake and not genuine at all.  If she were this kind of mother she would have been showing her fans this side of her right along and now she's manipulating her fans by putting on this Betty Crocker act.  

I believe that the girls are probably going to be messed up whether Josh is in their lives or not.  JMO

Laura,
Was it you that actually met Josh in person?

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:29 pm

Last night Amanda went to Lauren's event & Josh was partying with friends in Laguna Beach. What do we make of that? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:37 pm

And he's already rebounding with Marcus giggling

I hope he still gets the girls Xmas gifts tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:39 pm

yana_bach wrote:And he's already rebounding with Marcus giggling

I hope he still gets the girls Xmas gifts tho
Knowing how Josh "loves," I'm willing to bet he's already forgot which one was Kins and which one was Char.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:53 pm

emeraldluvsbama

Yes. I did get to meet Josh and he was the nicest guy to myself and my family. I had my son and daughter-in-law with me and met a girl from the forum there.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
bluwavz wrote:snipped.. Time for him to start blaming himself. laugh out loud

That reminded me of this when Nick was announced as the bachelor.

twitter
Lauren Murray ‏@mommamurray  Aug 30
I'm so happy it's Nick, maybe he'll concentrate on his relationships and not Josh!

Karma is a bugger.

She is beyond the beyond. Duh just escaped.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:57 pm

If she can get on with her life, so can he. Rolling Eyes

Josh Allan Murray @JoshAllanMurray
What a fun night con mis amigos - that lead singer right there is a helluva talent, a mix of Prince and Lenny Kravitz Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 1f389

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 CzvjMmuUkAA5Tny

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:58 pm

Guys, i'm sad. I really enjoyed this thread, and now i'm beginning to wish they will fake it just a little bit longer! I will miss the snark Upset
Who is there left to snark about?

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:01 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^ Me too blu! I have (proudly!) never been a Josh fan, but I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt that someone like the Dorfmeister was just a terrible fit for him, but more submissive/sweet/(fake) blonde Amanda might fit the bill for what he needs. And.... nope! I don't even know what kind of woman would work with his personality at this point. He should probably just stick with dogs and his mom. IMO.

Counting down until Andi refollows Amanda! laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud They got some private DMing in their future, I'm sure! Ha!

I'd like to see him with a really mean bitch who will put him in his place and make him bow down to and worship her. This hypothetical woman will be 100% in charge of the relationship because he clearly can't even make a relationship with a submissive woman work. He needs to STFU and do what he's told for once. It's not like he's ever said anything intelligent or profound anyway. cheeky

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:02 pm

Oh give it a week or two after the announcement and he'll give us something new to snark.  There are plenty of barely legal girls that will line up to date a z list reality star.  He'll have a new young blonde in no time. Rolling Eyes

IMO, there will still be plenty to snark on between them, just in individual threads, not a couples thread.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:05 pm

Plus there's still a chance the Duhhh will write a Fictional Novel about their relationship and he'll go back on BiP to repair his image again. cheeky

JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion - #2

+66
terrypat
scenedujour
suzq
ED
Jolena