SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri May 05, 2017 8:24 pm

Just a quick thought could that screen cap of lily and Zac on the swing be after her 1 on 1 date as in the evening portion and maybe she does tell zac that she doesn't see herself falling in love yet? And decides to leave? Just a thought question

ETA wait when is that candlelit dinner at sarojin? Arghhhhh so confused I think lily has way to many scaps imo it confirms she's in top 3 unless the white shirt swing is Sunday's RC? I'm confused again sorry
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 8:37 pm

emusha wrote:oh so we don't have proof from sleuthing and screencaps who is F1?
All the proof we have right now is that Sarah and Lily are F2?
If so then I'll place my bets that Sarah is F1
But I think it's highly probable that Lily is F1 cos she was on Woman's Day cover by herself and a story feature of her - is that correct? If that's not true I'm not convinced 100% she's F1. I think there's a good chance but there's a 50% chance it could be Sarah all JMO!

lolll we have no proof that sarah and lily are F2 whatsoever

the only doubt we have is that sarah asked to talk to zac and we think she left before the RC and we have this same dot shirt zac have when he says goodbye what looks like viarni hometown (foliage), implying that "she" left but on the other hand we see zac smiling when he hugged her.

we have zac and viarni hugging each other near a car, and in front of a house with a folliage that does not look thai but NZ It looks like a goodbye

we have zac wearing the same dot blue shirt with the same kind of folliage as with viarni goodbye saying something that make us wonder if "she" decided to quit.

we have dom saying that BIP BIP is leaving and he has a bus behind him and zac is making a long unhappy face. We do not see the girls.

we see hannah and viarni in cocktail dress

we see zac and lily on a swing beach, him holding her hip, and pull away her hair from her face with a huge smile and the near miss lily who put her head on his shoulder.. both in a suit and blue cocktail dress... in front of the sea

we have also sneak pick of sarah standing next to zac (no face of the girl, we assume it is her base on her body shape)

we have sarah walking with zac near a swimming pool with a VO saying that she needs to talk to him

we have lily and zac kissing on a 1-1 date at the sajovin resort hotel in thailand (surrendered by candles and resort renowned on their site for weddings and honeymoons)

we have lily and zac on what looks like a thai boat together and lily VO that says but we do not see her face : i am not the one that can sit and say I love you

We have zac going out from the balcony with maybe the same suit as when he is with lily on the swing beach. Could be his appart, all the windows are open and no girl behind.

we have lily with a background with green pillows never seen before saying in cameras that she has to tell him how she fells right now

we have viarni and hannah on chairs on a yacht and zac standing over them. so maybe a GD, maybe a 2-1

we have what we assume sarah swimming and zac in the sea

we have zac and claudia close to kiss (she may or may not wear a crown of flowers, but they are on a beach or near the sea.

and that is pretty much what we have... i probably missed something

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 05, 2017 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 8:49 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 8:52 pm

HEA wrote:I remind myself that

1. we do not hear everything is said, so I would not use the word NEVER
2. i never denied that zac was attracted to Viarni... he gave her the first impression rose
3. awkward physical behavior does not mean no attraction (emily and brad)
4. opposites attracts
5. most chemistry can mean lust
6. being friend and lover is possible
7. what we see is generally scripted
8. I like X because XYZ but the lead see the full picture, not me
9. Prods always focus on the more emotionally involved and here I see Claudia
10. Because Lily is young and a free spirit does not mean zac cannot fall for her
11. I met 30ish old guy acting like they were 20 and vice et versa
12. I always pick F2
13. I am bored and cannot wait to know who is leaving dammit
Hugesmile

wine

cantstopl I enjoy the way your mind works, @HEA.  

I can usually pick the winner, but it's rarely my favourite.  If Lily wins it will be the first time in several seasons where my favourite and the Lead's favourite coincide.

Snipped from episode discussion thread...

4health wrote:
So we only have 4 episodes to go not 6 like someone posted. IMO Women Tell All is Sunday May 21st.

@4health I was guessing 6 based on the fact that we are only up to episode 13 and season 2 had 20 episodes.  

However, Season 1 only had 17 so you could be right if they go back to that model and like @HEA I'm impatient to know who wins, so your shorter timeline would be fine with me  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 9:00 pm

@Bobette well I know it looks like my fav is Lily but to be honest I like Claudia too. I think she is a sweetheart. But I am not blind and know that Zac is not into her for her to be F1. I think Zac at this stage of the journey came to just wait for what Lily will do or say and is excited about it.

so far zac made special for

claudia: pictures
lily: words on his arm + 3 roses during CP
viarni: nothing

for me the 3 roses during CP was a way to re-insure her and make sure to avoid the stress of standing and waiting. It is plain obvious that zac hated those RC. Probably the order were selected by prods too so for him it was everything but natural.

anyway. i just wanted to point out that zac prepared himself to meet the 2 girls at the CP but he did not do anything to make viarni special.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 9:12 pm

HEA wrote:
Karina wrote:https://www.google.co.nz/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=11&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjx4bCnndjTAhWMalAKHczwC4EQFghIMAo&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.letstravelmag.com%2Fbachelor-nz-flies-airasia%2F&usg=AFQjCNGmR5wQQcg_20FgInFN0_rgZoc0XQ&sig2=cphQsb7mjz7v7eXXZ1wwzg

This is a travel Mag discussing the Bachelor crew being on the Asia flight and his on board date with Lily.

'' AirAsia X flew the cast and production crew to Thailand aboard an Airbus A330 where Zac was able to enjoy the comforts of a premium flatbed and an onboard date with Bachelor New Zealand contestant Lily McManus-Semchyshyn before arriving in Thailand''

ah ah

so they may have spent the WHOLE trip together then... Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 2498057887
if so again, then over 14 hours together is huge!!

My head is telling me that Viarni is F1...but it's things like this that give me pause. If you were to choose anyone to spend a 14 hour flight with, wouldn't it be your F1? Unless Zac was told by producers to choose Lily? Or that others spent time with him as well and they are hiding that? If it was me, I would choose the one I couldn't stand to be apart from, rather than one that would be more fun to fill the time with. Unless that person happens to be the same person?

JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 9:39 pm

@bachfan05 we will know after show but I am thinking the same as you.

I am not sure if at one point Viarni said that it was a long time since she spoke with Zac and it was early on in Thailand. I am trying to watch the episode with no biaise and check the body language but cannot watch episode 2. so i will have to skip this episode to 3.

I am very confused right now. People like you see this connection with viarni I fail to see. I am pretty sure Claudia is F2 which is a first for me since I like her a lot but immediately associated (like AAL) with Dani's edit with art season: bubbly, in love, sweet and devastated at the finale.

For F1. My heart and the edits I see says Lily... but then maybe it is another brad/emily thing for me where i fail completely to see the lead falling madly in love with his F1. I am trying hard to see this chemistry with viarni. I do. But each time, I am reminded how he is with Lily. How tender he his, how at ease he is, how he cannot stop touching her close to him, how he initiated the first kiss and waited until she responded i like you too and put his hand on her neck to kiss her with this intense look in her eyes and her saying yes. I dunno. I felt it. I felt the falling in love with those. I fail completely to see the same with viarni.

Then why zac follows all the girls except viarni??

I am also thinking that maybe the swing beach is the F5 CP..... where we see hannah in her cocktail dress as well as Viarni as well as sarah....... no Claudia though

F5 sarah on SD
F5 Zac and Lily on SD at the sajonin
F5 hannah and viarni on the yacht
F5 zac and claudia at sunset (picked during the GD)
F5 Hannah at the CP
F5 zac and Lily on the thai boat on the river
F5 sarah is leaving before the RC

Lily at swing beach ... could be F2 or could be F5... with the intimacy (hand on hip) and huge smile on zac face and head on his shoulder (we can see the near move) and him removing the hair.... this screams F1 AFRC to me. My gut says F1 AFRC. But I am probably wrong as usual laugh out loud

then we have...
F4 viarni at the green foliage and CP... and it really looks like hometown to me since the goodbyes is next to a car and in front of a house

I am thinking this sunday

1 SD with sarah
1 SD with Lily
GD 3-1 with Hannah and Viarni and Claudia (just like season 2 with the historical boat with jordan) and he will pick one girl and it is Claudia

so Sarah is not left alone awkardly when all the other have a date. She will remain behind with Lily. If this is the case, then Lily is F1.... and quoting Ally or was it Molly to Lily: she's got this

everything above is JMO. TY

Last edited by HEA on Fri May 05, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 05, 2017 9:49 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
Bobette wrote:
janney4sure wrote:As far as I can see, he has special words for Viarni which he never uses for others. He compliments her body, her looks, her clothes. Talks about seeing the future with her in it. To be honest, they are both shy around each other. Viarni likes him but like she said, she does not wear her heart on her sleeves easily...some people can relate to that. In the just completed Aussie bachelorette season, TPTB showed more of Matty time with Georgia and also more Chemistry with Jake. They did a really good job trying to hide Lee and Georgia's relationship to the point the audience believed it was Matty just like they are doing with Lily and Claudia... Guess we shall see soon. Viarni for the win, they look good together. When you have been given this great platform to find love, I don't think Zac will just go with a " free spirit " and I think His mum would prefer someone like V who is a total package IMO.

Yes they certainly did hide the F1 relationship with the Aussie Bachelorette and I'm still annoyed about it.  They did the same with another recent international season too (won't say which one, don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it!) and the negative backlash against the Lead and her F1 spoke volumes.  

IMO the audience does not take kindly to feeling tricked/fooled/ripped off, and I would hope TPTB would have learned their lesson from the way the endings of those two seasons were received by the public. Yes some smoke and mirrors are required to not give the game away, but if you don't actually get to see the Lead and their F1 fall in love, then what's the point?  

At it's core, this is meant to be romance reality show, not a mystery/detective show.  If Viarni ends up F1 it's going to make sleuthing every future season very easy for me: look for the IMO most awkward relationship with hardly any airtime which would provide the IMO least satisfying ending, and there's your F1!

JMO.

Re the bolded.

That season ending was absolutely crushing for the majority of the public.
I personally have my favourite woman lead and yet the absolute least favorite ending in that same season.
With that said, what i learned there and also in all of these years of watching the series is that :
1. Prod don't care if we see the love story in its entirety
2. The labeled slow burn never win
3. The most in your face compatibility is usually a decoy
4. The one that rises in the middle of the season and sky rocket till the end is not the F1 (usually F2 even)

All in all, just by going with the edit, Viarni has F1 written all over her.
Going by their talk, their ITMs and even the way they are in activities I can see that relationship happening and lasting.
V. is not that different from Lilly on some aspect, and she herself even said that (mix of Lilly and Hannah if I recall correctly).

With that said, I'm not 100% sure she is F1 since only sleuthing can validate that for me.
And for now, we are not there yet.

All JMHO
PS: i love both girls. The lead is okay.
Just enjoying the ride from far far away (emotionally) since I've decided that someone's life and some realtv does not worth my heartbreaks.
And God knows the past few series (us and international) have brought a fair share of heartbreaks. Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698

Yes, suffice to say it was not good and looking at your avatar @djogbenyuie brought it all back... SOB!  Lead & F1 seem happy post-show though so there must have been a lot between them that we weren't shown and that's what annoys me - it's like trying to solve a puzzle without all the pieces.  I want to be happy for the couple in the end, show me why I should be, TPTB! IMO there has been an increasing emphasis on "the big reveal" across the franchise, to the detriment of the love story.  I think TPTB have wandered off the path, but I still watch, so I guess their formula works in that regard.

By now I feel I know enough of their tricks that I should be able to see through them and pick the winner (whether they are my favourite or not) but this season is tricky.  Viarni's edit has been unique/special IMO, but I'm not sure it's the F1 edit.  I have a theory about her being groomed to be Bachelorette, though NZ members have said it's unlikely TPTB could get a female show off the ground because NZ males wouldn't apply, so maybe I'm way off and she is F1.  If so I'll add it to the list of disappointing endings I've watched and come back next season to do it all over again like the fool I am.

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 9:56 pm

@Bobette I was so so SO upset about her final pick...... honest I was so invested to the F2... *huge sigh* The only thing bearable was to know he met a girl. The live show was so awkward. OMG

anyway. i do not think it will be a repeat here IMO. I do not see zac falling for 2 girls like that. jmo

oh and we are on the exact same boat about this franchise @Bobette Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Fri May 05, 2017 10:03 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Just a quick thought could that screen cap of lily and Zac on the swing be after her 1 on 1 date as in the evening portion and maybe she does tell zac that she doesn't see herself falling in love yet? And decides to leave? Just a thought question

ETA wait when is that candlelit dinner at sarojin? Arghhhhh so confused I think lily has way to many scaps imo it confirms she's in top 3 unless the white shirt swing is Sunday's RC? I'm confused again sorry

@LeapofFaith it is tough to say when all of Lily's screencaps will be shown. But, in the preview at the end of EP 13 it shows the cave date which most believe that is Sarah. Then it shows the boat on the water with Zac and Lily and then it shows the Sarah and Zac walking and Viarni and Zac chatting with him in the blue shirt from the CP. So, there could be two 1:1 dates Sarah in Cave and Lily on boat and also the group date on the yacht so that would take up the two hours of both the episodes. Man, I hope the release something tonight on facebook like they did last weekend. It was posted in the evening so keep your eyes open. I will be on the computer working and waiting to see.

@Bobette FB Page announcement of Women Tell All - Want to see it all go down first, as our 22 bachelorettes face Zac? Get your tickets to Women Tell All and experience the drama first hand as part of the studio audience - http://bit.ly/2qcwYij
Women Tell All will be happening on Sunday May 21st - Thanks to Colgate Optic White

So, all bachelorettes (22). So, that indicates that there is only 17 episodes. Finale May 15th.

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Thanks everyone. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading all of Zac's threads. I have no time to watch, so this is great!

Carry on! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 05, 2017 10:22 pm

If only we could find where that darn swing is laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 80 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor New Zealand - Season 3 - Zac Franich - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Ihavecourage
emusha
mercieme
Catdwoman50
robinvi
4health
Bobette
alwaystulips
LynnTa
iamreal2u
ThankMeLater