SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum Empty Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:28 am

Fan forum for Mike.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:23 am

Moving Joy's post over here.

Joy15 wrote:respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum 14712195_1154805481279211_8083317335143743488_n

ogilmike Love and be loved...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMSszMkDcoA/?taken-by=ogilmike

likewise..@Baseball Mom..i wouldnt change a thing about this season...especially to hang with lovely peeps here bestbud!

on related note......Sharleen is ALWAYS right!! .....laugh out loud

ETA. love and be loved is the line he said in his clip in his BIO

mercieme

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:25 am

This is what Dan (Mikey's brother) posted on Mike's IG post above.

Well said Dan, Mikey's humor was truly the best of the season IMO.

ogilpogo @bacheloretteca proud of my brother. Every second of his sense of humour, talent, and class is the greatest gift to be around!!Thanks everyone for the positive comments it means a lot to him and our family.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:31 am

so..who's gonna enlighten me up with Pop Ogilvie kind words over Jas on FB?..its just simply bc he and the whole fam are all lovely people?...i thought it was a smoking gun of Mikey as F1! respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:50 am

I will bring over some gifs and pics of Mike when I can @mercieme @Joy15! Smiley

What a lovely comment from Mike's brother. And seriously, how great is Mike's Dad to be supportive of Jasmine even when he knew the result! Class acts and a wonderful family.

I thought those SM clues were smoking guns too, but now that I understand there were IMO deliberate misdirects happening it all falls into place. If I was looking at all the information we had before us; the edit, narrative, quotes, interviews, SM clues... I still think it would've been logical IMO to have come to the conclusion that Mike was F1.

Now that we know he isn't it will be interesting to look back.

But at least we know Mike is happy, and IMO he and Jasmine are on great terms. That's what matters after all.

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Manuefr73 Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:52 am

5.37 in France...waking up only to discover that Mike was let go yesterday evening. ...Well, this is definitely not a good day

Manuefr73

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:53 am

Joy15 wrote:so..who's gonna enlighten me up with Pop Ogilvie kind words over Jas on FB?..its just simply bc he and the whole fam are all lovely people?...i thought it was a smoking gun of Mikey as F1! respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum 3806527698

Hey girl, Dan and Papa O are just beautiful peeps and class acts IMO.

On another note, major shout out to Papa O for raising two wonderful boys on his own, looks like they really turned out well IMO and hope their mum is looking down from heaven proud of all of them.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Nov 02, 2016 1:57 am

Manuefr73 wrote:5.37 in France...waking up only to discover that Mike was let go yesterday evening. ...Well, this is definitely not a  good day

Oh @Manuefr73 please cheer up, we are still keeping it merry respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum 1710264613 despite the outcome.

Also Mikey seems ok post show and having fun. Mikey's girl is out there who will love him for him and we are keeping our fingers crossed that he will be offered the next Bachie CA based. Also his home city of Winnipeg is going to host the Men Tell All (MTA) on Nov 15th so we are hoping Mikey makes an appearance.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:27 am

Yes @mercieme absolute class acts. And Pops Ogilvie has done a wonderful job raising his family and showing his sons how graciousness and respect are timeless traits to have. I am sure Mike's mother is proud.

And shout out again to you lovely people who made sleuthing enjoyable and kept so much positivity and humour on threads. It was fun to try and analyse the information we had gathered, and your support and kindness didn't go unnoticed. bestbud!

Now if only I'd known how much IMO deliberate misdirecting was going on I might've seen what was coming. As it stands, IMO everything we had sleuthed and analysed added up to Mike as F1. Now IMO it's clear that Mike's also a great friend willing to help out Jasmine and her F1... that's the best explanation I have for all those SM misdirects.

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:44 am

Yes, Mike has been absolute class act. He had a great HTD and was awesome to see his family....so hope if Mike wants, he is the next bach so we can see some more of everyone!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 am

Wow just watched the scene where Mike and Jasmine say goodbye to each other. Mike was an absolute gentleman throughout. There's a moment at the elevator where Jasmine and Mike look at each other, and he sees how upset she is, and he goes to hold her and comfort her.

I think what Jasmine said confirmed what I'd thought about what might happen when she met Mike's family. I really felt like she would love Pops Ogilvie (which she ended up saying to Mike laugh out loud) and that the HTD would help her see how easily she could fit into Mike's family.

Jasmine: "The other day when I met your family and hung out with you, I always knew that I could see a future with you, and then that day sort of solidified it for me. But then I sort of feel like everything happened really late."

Mike's Dad saying "play the odds" did end up being up about telling Mike to take a risk. In his ITM Mike said that he wished he'd spoken to his Dad earlier and I think after that day Mike fully realised that he'd been so afraid of getting hurt that he hadn't given himself the chance to just fall in love. At least he plans on taking those lessons forward in his life and learning from this experience.

And just to reiterate, Mike's Dad is wonderful. We did get that kiddo moment too. As Bob's saying goodbye he says "Jasmine, wonderful meeting you kiddo". :tissuebox And then earlier in the day he was telling Jasmine about her positive qualities and how she'd be wonderful for Mike. What a warm and inviting family. Glad we got to see where Mike came from. yes

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:57 am

beautifully said, @siena hearthumbsup .

Have you watched the part pre-FRC of Mikey said he was falling for her?...whats your take?...i am keen to hear more beautiful words from you Praying

i did note a VO over Mikey's end of HTD of Jas : "had he told me he loves me...things would be different...." :tissuebox
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith