SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 IA nice guy, but I can't see him in that role. I think it would be overwhelming for him IMO.

I can actually see it. As we have said here many times...all it takes is one. They just need to do a good job casting the show and I think there would be plenty of applicants if it were known that he was going to be the bachelor. I don't see him being overwhelmed or at least not any more than most leads. He seems pretty grounded and it is different being the lead than worrying about being one guy amongst many that some girl is dating. I would love a season of Mike...and his dad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:43 am

@sprite I second that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:02 am

I third that. I think he would be a respectful lead who will kiss because he likes it, and who has a hysterical and silly sense of humour, who plays instruments and sings in a 'metal!' band and is very giving and very kind. He brings a LOT to the table. Multifacted and fun lead he would be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:13 am

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@albean99 IA nice guy, but I can't see him in that role. I think it would be overwhelming for him IMO.

I can actually see it. As we have said here many times...all it takes is one. They just need to do a good job casting the show and I think there would be plenty of applicants if it were known that he was going to be the bachelor. I don't see him being overwhelmed or at least not any more than most leads. He seems pretty grounded and it is different being the lead than worrying about being one guy amongst many that some girl is dating. I would love a season of Mike...and his dad.

i too would love a full season of Mike, his washboard abs, his humbleness, his metal band, his awesome dad...and the list goes on giggling Praying .

Wonder what type of lead he is gonna be? i can easily imagine him being a 'rational' kind of lead, ala Tim Robards and Sam Wood. They both have picked their F1s who fit them best using the right set of pickers...IMO. The fact that both are still staying with their respective F1s is also a reflection of them able to know what they "want and need" IMO.

My only reservation is : those leads were in the AU franchise...which doesn't oblige the final couples to get engaged. Not sure how Mike would survive the pressure of an engagement?.... Upset :nervous
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 am

Dang..does Mikey look good....cant wait to finally see him again at MTA! 2pop

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 15048074_681265892043086_7009563257602048000_n

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMzbU8zAn_d/?taken-by=bacheloretteca

bachelorettecaTOMORROW. Jasmine faces her ex-bachelors for the first time since sending them home! Don't miss this dramatic #MenTellAll event November 15th 9PM ET/PT on @w_network

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:12 am

And...what is he up to again?..he is such a teaser! laugh out loud

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 15043954_340474586328842_1275388781905575936_n

7 hr
ogilmikeTraveling with only one slick suit, what am I up to now? #hmmm #ephapparel
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMztPBljAT1/?taken-by=ogilmike

Any speculation as to when the Bachelor announcement will be?...i would think if he is indeed get offered and agree to do it..it will be much later after Jas season?.... question .
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:58 pm

If there is a Bachelor Season 3 IMO it won't be until later next year. Jasmine's filming schedule was pretty much the same as Bachelor Canada.

It looks like Mike may be going to a MTA viewing party, being discussed here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p696-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA:
Maybe not, laugh out loud. It could be when he went to the taping of the MTA or it could be he's going somewhere else.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:If there is a Bachelor Season 3 IMO it won't be until later next year. Jasmine's filming schedule was pretty much the same as Bachelor Canada.

It looks like Mike may be going to a MTA viewing party, being discussed here.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3272p696-bachelorette-canada-season-1-jasmine-lorimer-social-media-media-sleuthing-spoilers

ETA:
Maybe not, laugh out loud. It could be when he went to the taping of the MTA or it could be he's going somewhere else.

thanks @GuardianAngel..i reckon the bolded..as i just saw one of B/B interview after ATFR was dated on Nov 21th 2012 Smiley.

still interested to know where Mikey is heading..but too busy to sleuth and/or to follow the discussion. Apparently he is with the other guys in Vancouver?.. All that matter is he looks happy and still buddy with KW  giggling

https://twitter.com/noahcappe/status/798530254734245888

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 CxTzB58XUAYY88g

Noah CappeVerified account
‏@noahcappe
Ran into some familiar @BacheloretteCA faces at the Van airport! #MenTellAll TONIGHT on @w_network at 9pm/ET #bacheloretteca #host
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:55 pm

http://etcanada.com/video/809661507565/bachelorette-canada-before-the-men-tell-all/

00 to 00:36 is Mike's segment.

00: 06: i love how honest he is! giggling . "in a way i would rather be with Jasmine " (with the adorable hand gesture) respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 3806527698

00:32: "i know her heart in different place"..i love how he manage to always be thoughtful of Jasmine regardless the situation and the outcome of the show. I still can't forget what he said on the 2on1 date : " i know she had to make a really tough decision". and the comforting hug of him to Jas on their goodbye..and now...at MTA..he just such a class act...! hearthumbsup

my only hope if he is turns out to be the Bachie. that his season will be filmed way after Nick Praying , just for selfish reason: i learned from this season that im not really good at multitasking 2 on-going seasons or back-to-back seasons as i think i am..laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:07 am

Joy15 wrote:And...what is he up to again?..he is such a teaser! laugh out loud

respect - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum - Page 5 15043954_340474586328842_1275388781905575936_n

7 hr
ogilmikeTraveling with only one slick suit, what am I up to now? #hmmm #ephapparel
https://www.instagram.com/p/BMztPBljAT1/?taken-by=ogilmike

Any speculation as to when the Bachelor announcement will be?...i would think if he is indeed get offered and agree to do it..it will be much later after Jas season?.... question .

I think that's when he went to film the MTA because I searched that website of suits and there is one very similar to the one he's wearing. Between him and Noah, they posted IG's today of when they went to film MTA and ATFR as sleuted by @dee and speculated by @richmondrose and Kevin from Toronto in a plane with Noah posted a couple of days ago.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:26 am

https://www.facebook.com/BacheloretteCA/videos/594125914104148/

Mike is singing right now Smiley

EDIT: changed from live link to video link

Last edited by lrose on Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:28 am

What is the source for the vid? It says unavailable.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - Fan Forum

+12
Sprite
albean99
Idlemess
bluwavz
LeapofFaith