SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SugarAndSpice Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:25 pm

Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Nice pick up with the different timing of the filming for Sophie's interview. The backdrop behind is also different between shots!

ETA: Also RE: your post in Matty's thread. Yes I will be joining in for Sophies season too :D Weekly graph update would be really cool. Its quite interesting as a gauge for how the public are seeing things. A colleague happened upon my stats spreadsheet when I was at work this week (busted!), they couldn't stop laughing... but then got super involved laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl That is hilarious!  I have the luxury of working from home so as long as my productivity stays high, no-one ever knows about my sleuthing.  People who work in an office get tea breaks - I give myself "Bachie Breaks" throughout the day.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887

Great to hear you're on board with the stats!  I'm trying to gauge who I think F1 is before the premiere because once those odds come out, it's a bit of a giveaway IMO.  Love all the psychological gameplay involved in it though.  Bookmakers are crafty devils.

I noticed this year Ten seems to have scrapped the 'Love Leaderboard' for Matty and Sophie, so its hard to work out what the general audience are thinking, so betting will have to do! I wonder if the bookies look at this forum too... Suspect
SugarAndSpice
SugarAndSpice

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:51 am

SugarAndSpice wrote:
Bobette wrote:
SugarAndSpice wrote:@Bobette Nice pick up with the different timing of the filming for Sophie's interview. The backdrop behind is also different between shots!

ETA: Also RE: your post in Matty's thread. Yes I will be joining in for Sophies season too :D Weekly graph update would be really cool. Its quite interesting as a gauge for how the public are seeing things. A colleague happened upon my stats spreadsheet when I was at work this week (busted!), they couldn't stop laughing... but then got super involved laugh out loud

cantstopl rofl That is hilarious!  I have the luxury of working from home so as long as my productivity stays high, no-one ever knows about my sleuthing.  People who work in an office get tea breaks - I give myself "Bachie Breaks" throughout the day.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887

Great to hear you're on board with the stats!  I'm trying to gauge who I think F1 is before the premiere because once those odds come out, it's a bit of a giveaway IMO.  Love all the psychological gameplay involved in it though.  Bookmakers are crafty devils.

I noticed this year Ten seems to have scrapped the 'Love Leaderboard' for Matty and Sophie, so its hard to work out what the general audience are thinking, so betting will have to do! I wonder if the bookies look at this forum too... Suspect

I don't think the bookies would bother with this board.  There only research probably involves paying off their insider, IMO.  And IMO if they know who wins from the outset then all they need to do is set their odds (and max bets) for that person to minimise their losses and then play around with the odds for the remaining contestants based on popular opinion to be realistic enough to attract bets. They probably can't believe their luck that people are actually willing to bet on a prerecorded show, IMO! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:49 am

Noting this in case it becomes relevant later: Sophie papped in Sydney 30/08 at a private party. Awesome dress.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 8IubeP3
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4836024/The-Bachelorette-s-Sophie-Monk-stuns-green-frock.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:27 am

Sophie is just so open and genuine and real IMO.  Can't wait to watch this season - I hope the audience is not too hard on her.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 6tNuPTI

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:05 am

@Bobette I am starting to worry that maybe she didn't find anyone and perhaps why she needs to have people have her back? I admit I am a bit nervous. Going through the early SDs she had (and more than usual those contestants being eliminated pre-HTD) it doesn't look promising and a lot of the guys seem like duds imo compared to last season :nervous
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I am starting to worry that maybe she didn't find anyone and perhaps why she needs to have people have her back? I admit I am a bit nervous. Going through the early SDs she had (and more than usual those contestants being eliminated pre-HTD) it doesn't look promising and a lot of the guys seem like duds imo compared to last season :nervous

I'm a bit more optimistic though I definitely see your point and those pics of her crying shortly after the show finished have me concerned.  I will say the FB comments have definitely swung in favour of Sophie since that tear jerking promo came out so I do think viewers will have her back and those that don't care for her will just fade into the background.  At least I hope so - it would be a sad reflection on people if they followed a whole season of the show just to rag on the Lead hmmm

Re: the guys being duds, I have some thoughts which I will post on the F1 - F4 thread.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:20 am

@Bobette they always seem to rag on the lead and turn on them, especially the female leads. Even in the US, it's always the female leads that get targeted the most, especially since rag mags will belittle them about their bodies and things while they usually praise the guy leads for the same thing hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:21 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Bobette I am starting to worry that maybe she didn't find anyone and perhaps why she needs to have people have her back? I admit I am a bit nervous. Going through the early SDs she had (and more than usual those contestants being eliminated pre-HTD) it doesn't look promising and a lot of the guys seem like duds imo compared to last season :nervous

IA Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633 unfortunately i keep thinking about that picture of her on her return at the airport where she looks like she has been crying and upset Upset i am worried for her but i hope its nothing as i think she will be awesome...only need one guy to be as awesome.. :fingersarecrossed
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 am

Posting this here even though it was awhile back and credit to @Bobette for original post in Jarrod's thread. Nice to see Georgia giving her support to Sophie! I hope it was just jitters on the show or something, but I've been going through all the SDs sleuthed so far for BTS and I can't say that BL seems any more promising on those dates than the first one, especially given those contestants who did have SDs it seems were eliminated (very unusual and never has happened before so early for this show). Hopefully more pics and media to show a happy love story. I am surprised that there has been so little media for this season so far...  question

She sent shockwaves around Australia when it was announced she was set to be the first celebrity Bachelorette. And with filming of the reality show now underway, New Idea has obtained exclusive pictures of Sophie Monk’s first date. And boy, does it look awkward!

Despite pinning her hopes on finding The One on the reality dating show, it looks like the 37-year-old’s first solo match-up is a bit of a dud. Sitting under an arch of flowers with smartly dressed hunk Jarrod Woodgate, a sullen Sophie appears standoffish as her date tries his best to entertain her. At one point, she is even cajoled into loosening up – with a producer forcibly making the radio star uncross her arms, before handing her a glass of wine to lighten her up.

Earlier in the day, Sophie and her mystery man had attempted a rope-assisted climb to the top of a lighting tower overlooking Sydney’s Olympic Park. Yet, Sophie’s nerves got the better of her and she was seen panicking, before demanding to be taken down.

These images will do nothing to dispel the rumours that the latest season of the hit reality show is turning out to be something of a disaster.

Plagued by whispers of diva behaviour and outrageous on-set demands, Sophie is said to have Bachelorette head honchos seriously concerned about their decision to make her the star of the show.
Having dated several high-profile men – including Benji Madden, Sam Worthington and Jason Statham – since bursting onto the scene on Popstars in 1999, the star insists that she’s now after a ‘normal’ and ‘down-to-earth’ bloke.

However, fans have been quick to cast doubts over Sophie’s motivation for appearing on the reality show, with many believing it’s a shrewd attempt to boost herself further up the celebrity ladder. ‘She has been unlucky in love, very publicly,’ last season’s Bachelorette Georgia Love said in Sophie’s defence. ‘Why can’t she have the same go as everyone else?’

Let’s just hope the remaining hopefuls fare better than the first! NI

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Getimage
https://www.pressreader.com/australia/new-idea/20170703/283364767064715

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:26 am

LeapofFaith wrote:

IA Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633 unfortunately i keep thinking about that picture of her on her return at the airport where she looks like she has been crying and upset Upset i am worried for her but i hope its nothing as i think she will be awesome...only need one guy to be as awesome.. :fingersarecrossed
Yeah hopefully it was something not related to F1 and also not serious sad

So true! Only one guy needs to be awesome! I hope that one guy is there. He may not have any BTS pics though which has me a bit concerned since all past F1s had BTS pics pre-show. And if not Ep3 SD = F1 it may be Sophie changed her mind a lot along the way (as I do think the show sticks to that formula). 

Eek! I don't know... there's a few more guys that need to be sleuthed this season so hopefully one of them are amazing. From sleuthing so far this season's cast doesn't seem as awesome as last season. Last season's cast of men was overall the best cast I've ever seen for any show. I really hope they cast at least some great guys!

Praying
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:32 am

@AllAboutLove, @LeapofFaith, if Sophie's tears are related to the show I can think of two scenarios which are kind of positive, being:

1. She was still crushed from having to dump the F2.  Being such an emotional girl (IMO) I think she would have found that genuinely difficult; or

2. She may have been upset about the amount of time it would be until she could see F1 again.  Matty said it was sad saying goodbye to his F1.

All the other scenarios I can come up with are not so optimistic so I will leave it there for now.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:50 am

@Bobette laugh out loud I actually chuckled out loud about the other scenarios. Shame though. Crossing fingers and toes TPTB gave her some great guys and didn't screw her over!

I am wondering when DM and other media will start posting about Sophie's season and the contestants. I recall so much more media by this time for past Bette seasons, especially about the ending being spoiled/known and media let this known when filming ended. It seems much more quiet this season so maybe the media doesn't know or something which would be great imo  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty