SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 am

Agreed!  I was expecting to see more in the media, especially since we have practically identified the ENTIRE cast (well you found most of them yourself!) but I guess they want us to be concentrating on Matty's season for another week and a half.  YAWN.

I presume the court ruling which prevented the publication of the leaked F1 & F2 pics from Matty's season would also extend to Sophie's IMO so any pics relating to the top 4 and particularly the top 2 may have stringent guidelines on when and where they can be published.  I feel like the media might be working with TPTB closely on this one so we may only be shown what they want us to see. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:22 am

Daily Telegraph has bios up already for Jarrod and "Apollo" (I'll get over the fact that he's using his stage name eventually, but for now, he gets an eyeroll Rolling Eyes).  HERE

So it seems at least one of these two is going to be a contender IMO.  I'm thinking Apollo could be F3, Jarrod either F4 or possibly F1 (if he can break the first date curse).

A MAGICIAN and a vineyard manager are among the first two potential suitors hoping to win the heart of loveable “bogan” Sophie Monk.

Queensland magician Apollo is hoping he can pull out all the tricks to impress the 37-year-old when he competes for her love on the soon-to-air new season of The Bachelorette.

“Apollo loves to lift people’s spirits,” a press release from Ten said of the eligible single.

“The 24-year-old magician is romantic, entertaining and makes the most of life. An old soul, he is looking for a woman who can share his passion for philanthropy and knows what she wants in a relationship.”

Apollo reportedly wastes no time putting a smile on Sophie’s face, hoping to wow her with an over-the-top magic trick.

But he might have some competition from Victorian vineyard manager Jarrod, 31 — a “full package” — who is also hoping to impress the actor and singer.

“Compassionate, thoughtful and family-orientated, he is ready to settle down and start the next chapter of his life with that special someone.”

In the tradition of out-of-the-box red carpet entrances, Jarrod greets Sophie with a barrel of grapes that need smashing.

The Bachelorette will screen in the coming weeks, following the finale of The Bachelor.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:35 am

Another article!  

This one has Blake IN RED VELVET.  Velvet suggest he'll go far, IMO.  (Bio makes him sound like a tosser though).

Blake, 29, Investor, WA Everyone meet Blake, an ego-driven rule breaker who does not give second chances. Oh, and when it comes to his dream girl, he’s not picky at all (insert face with rolling eyes emoji). She just needs to have nice eyes and be an entrepreneur – just like him. Hmmm… we wonder what Sophie will think?

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 X5X9dey

Apollo, 24, Magician, QLD They say love is like magic. So if Apollo plays his cards right, the 24-year-old magician could just be the last man standing. A self-confessed romantic, Apollo is confident Sophie won’t be able to resist his charms and magic tricks. Infact, not even a 13-year age gap will stop him from winning Sophie over. Apollo is looking for a woman who can share his passion for philanthropy and knows what she wants in a relationship.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 ZXiLq3V

Bingham, 25, Polo Player, QLD When it comes to his perfect partner, Bingham is looking for someone who understands his passion for sport, love of horses and a best friend. The 25-year-old gallops into the mansion next week but little does he know Sophie actually has a fear of horses. This could be awkward!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 DHVSgcZ

Jarrod, 31, Vineyard Manager, Vic Compassionate, thoughtful and family-orientated, Jarrod is ready to settle down and start the next chapter of his life with someone special. And, to make sure he is the last man standing, the handsome vineyard manager from Victoria plans dining and of course, wining, Sophie. We love him already!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 BPCW8vM

http://www.nowtolove.com.au/celebrity/tv/meet-the-first-four-bachelorette-contestants-40702

Who the heck is Bingham??? @AllAboutLove - we missed one!  I wonder if he goes home night one?  Minus Bingham I suspect we could have at least two probably three of our Top 4 right here, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:50 am

How exciting! Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

Blake gets a NO from me. He's been all over IG liking risque girly pics. Definitely not F1 and sounds totally full of himself. I hope Sophie sends him home in a spectacular fashion.

I will create a thread for Bingham. He's MOT imo. There should be a few more names coming out too since there's 18 contestants from night one.

How crazy is the description for Apollo almost exactly what we were discussing?! Even the age thing. I definitely can see him trying to win but I have big doubts that he will. He is definitely getting pushed a ton by media and BTS pics though.....

Jarrod... I am getting all the feels! I really think he can be F1. If anyone can break the first SD curse it is Sophie. It bodes well imo that early SD guys were sent home! Shows me she is not like past leads. Maybe the guy she was most interested in she wanted time with straight away. No dilly dallying! He sounds exactly how I thought he'd be - just a genuine and real Aussie bloke - everything Sophie said she wants and even makes/grows wine! Plus he is there to wine and dine Sophie! I mean, that's exactly what she deserves and NEEDS. Enough with the tossers. He sounds like a gem.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:How exciting!  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 1710264613

Blake gets a NO from me. He's been all over IG liking risque girly pics. Definitely not F1 and sounds totally full of himself. I hope Sophie sends him home in a spectacular fashion.

I will create a thread for Bingham. He's MOT imo. There should be a few more names coming out too since there's 18 contestants from night one.

How crazy is the description for Apollo almost exactly what we were discussing?! Even the age thing. I definitely can see him trying to win but I have big doubts that he will. He is definitely getting pushed a ton by media and BTS pics though.....

Jarrod... I am getting all the feels! I really think he can be F1. If anyone can break the first SD curse it is Sophie. It bodes well imo that early SD guys were sent home! Shows me she is not like past leads. Maybe the guy she was most interested in she wanted time with straight away. No dilly dallying! He sounds exactly how I thought he'd be - just a genuine and real Aussie bloke - everything Sophie said she wants and even makes/grows wine! Plus he is there to wine and dine Sophie! I mean, that's exactly what she deserves and NEEDS. Enough with the tossers. He sounds like a gem.

I'm already picturing Sophie flying back from a hectic day doing whatever she does next in her media career. Jarrod waiting at the airport in his SUV to pick her up and take her back to the idyllic peace and tranquility of his winery. Maybe a glass of red in a bubblebath overlooking the rolling fields of vines. Ahhh, can you feel the serenity? Getting ahead of myself I think... just a bit. giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:08 pm

It sounds like a dream! @Bobette I feel it already. Jarrod really seems like a guy who'd cook dinner for Sophie and just treat her like a queen! Gosh I hope my hopes don't get dashed. Where's Sportsbet when I need them laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:It sounds like a dream! @Bobette I feel it already. Jarrod really seems like a guy who'd cook dinner for Sophie and just treat her like a queen! Gosh I hope my hopes don't get dashed. Where's Sportsbet when I need them laugh out loud

Sportsbet are just writing out the cheque to pay off their insider.  They'll be along shortly to relieve punters of their spare dollars.   Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 3806527698

Apollo looks/sounds exactly how we imagined him and I do think he'll be a good guy (despite the wankery of using his stage name).   If he gets a HTD I'm envisioning a small jolly Greek/Italian Nonna embracing Sophie warmly and welcoming her to the family.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:37 pm

laugh out loud I am actually surprised Sportsbet isn't already betting. Same with media and the lack of info on spoiled F2, etc. Perhaps waiting for Matty's season to end so they can get their full clicks/money's worth  dizzy

IA about Apollo. He sounds harmless to me and seems like a good guy. He is in a velvet jacket too so for all I know he could be F1! I definitely think he is there to promote his brand but at the same time, that doesn't mean he may not be genuine towards Sophie so I am still looking forward to watching him  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:laugh out loud I am actually surprised Sportsbet isn't already betting. Same with media and the lack of info on spoiled F2, etc. Perhaps waiting for Matty's season to end so they can get their full clicks/money's worth  dizzy

IA about Apollo. He sounds harmless to me and seems like a good guy. He is in a velvet jacket too so for all I know he could be F1! I definitely think he is there to promote his brand but at the same time, that doesn't mean he may not be genuine towards Sophie so I am still looking forward to watching him  Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 4256136633

Yes IA DM etc are probably waiting for Matty's season to end and will then pop over to pilfer our research.  

re: Sportsbet, I don't think they could release individual odds until we have names of all guys so probably night 1 IMO?  Hopefully anyway since I won't be able to resist looking and am hoping to pick F1 from the meet & greets before I see the odds!

Meanwhile, DM has come out with this article also focusing on Apollo and Jarrod. Apollo's codeword is "old soul" and Jarrod's is "family oriented".  Interesting that all the media outlets seem to be running with similar positive character bios for these two.  

IA Apollo could be F1.  Jarrod was named in early media coverage, and on the group date in the bush the first article to come out focussed ONLY on him.  This is suss to me as IMO they were trying to draw our attention to him, similar to Elise with Matty.  

Apollo however has not been named till now and the BTS pics of his date were clear and prolific.  I could be naive but I don't think he's only looking for fame - his magic seems to be more a labour of love after that health scare with his heart mentioned here.  

Blake looks like a bit of a douche but could still go far IMO.  Not just because he's wearing red velvet in the promo release but because he sounds like the opposite to what Sophie wants and I think TPTB may want her to take him F2 to heighten the drama.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:56 pm

WHAT IS THIS ARTICLE????

'What is going on?' Awkward footage shows Sophie Monk introduced to a hunky magician, a vineyard manager and three kids asking her to 'date their uncle' on The Bachelorette
Sophie Monk will have to venture outside of her comfort zone to find love on The Bachelorette.
In awkward footage released on Channel Ten's social media accounts on Wednesday, the 37-year-old was introduced to an odd collection of suitors
'All I've ever wanted is a down to earth Aussie bloke, and I've got a good feeling about this,' Sophie said at the start of the footage.
But the comments were a clear misdirection, as the clip then introduced a pair of 'blokes' destined to be framed as the series' comic relief.
First off, a hunky dark-haired suitor emerged, produced a white rose, and asked the beauty: 'Does this look like a rose?'
'What is going on here?' Sophie asked as she was introduced to Apollo, 24, whose byline read: 'Magician.'
In the next awkward encounter, fair-haired vineyard manager Jarrod casually strolled out with a keg of grapes.
'I thought we could do some grape crushing?' he asked casually, as if he'd had success with the courting technique before.
Sincerely, she replied: 'That's my hobby and my passion - drinking it not crushing it.'

"Awkward" "odd collection", "misdirection", "COMIC RELIEF?!"  What is this journalist trying to do?  Either they have insider knowledge or they don't know their Bachie pre-show promotion stats well at all.  These two are both likely to go far IMO.

I'd suggest maybe DM is the one attempting a misdirection but with DM apparently having a spat with TPTB right now I don't think they'd be doing each other any favours.  The only good thing about the article is the higher-quality video of the promo.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4860074/Sophie-Monk-awkward-magician-kids-Bachelorette-footage.html
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:09 pm

The fact the media is painting Apollo as an "old soul" tells me he goes far as I think, considering he is only 24, selling him as an "old soul" provides a "reason" to why he is a contender (so removing the age obstacle already).

jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:16 pm

I can't remember but I think DM did the same for the promos last year and especially Lee bringing his donkey with him. I mean, the promo had Georgia saying "what is happening???" So it could be just par for the course by DM and they have their usual ax to grind making a mountain out of a molehill (or moe hill as Leah said? laugh out loud).

Honestly I thought the promo and the guys M&G intros were great and not awkward to me no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 58 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 38 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty