SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 pm

Love at first sight! Sophie Monk says she knew she'd find her life partner from the very first night on the Bachelorette

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:21 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:51 pm

Daily Mail has written ANOTHER article saying Stu wins even though he's not even on the show yet.  These OTT stories are making me think they're setting him up for F2 since it's reminiscent of the disproportionate amount of pre-season press Elise got, considering she was actually on the show very little.  

I don't believe Stu can win though.  IMO after Matty & Laura the audience would not react kindly to ANOTHER couple having met pre-show.  It feels like an unfair advantage, IMO, and that we as viewers are being cheated of seeing their full story.  IMO Stu may have done a deal with TPTB to get maximum publicity.

He's the yet-to-be-seen Bachelorette star who may have already won Sophie Monk's heart, despite having yet to appear on the show.
And Stu Laundy, 44, could very well be a perfect match for Sophie if those in the Laundy inner circle are to be believed.
Speaking to the Sun Herald this week, an insider claimed 37-year-old Sophie has chosen the millionaire as 'the one' and that they make a great couple.
The source also revealed that it makes sense for Stu, who is expected to join the Bachelorette as an intruder, to try to find love on a reality show, given his penchant for 'being in the spotlight'....
'He likes people to know who he is...,' the source told the publication.

Source

ETA:  We still have no pics even suggesting he got any dates, so where are DM getting their ideas from, HUH?  Someone starting with a T and ending with a PTB, I suspect  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:32 am

While listening to the radio today, the blokes started talking about The Bachelorette and why Sophie was on the show. They dont watch the show but they mix with people in TV land.

Then one of the guys just said didnt she picked the guy that she knew before! Hmm.....

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:35 am

Enough wrote:While listening to the radio today, the blokes started talking about The Bachelorette and why Sophie was on the show. They dont watch the show but they mix with people in TV land.

Then one of the guys just said didnt she picked the guy that she knew before! Hmm.....

Hmm I don't know but if Luke is F1, I have no idea why he was so hidden in Episode 1 and 2. That is so unheard of for an F1

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 am

Looks like F1 is Stu. There will be a backlash if true. SM will say of course she will pick him as he is rich. Also he is much older too. More compatible?

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:07 am

My thoughts on Stu being F1 would be, Why even bother to go on the show if you knew each other before?  He wasn't good enough for you then, but compared to a house full of weirdos he's "the best of a bad bunch?"  I just can't see that being an ending viewers would be happy with, especially since he's been given a pretty bad pre-show rap in the press, calling him the Publican Playboy, etc.

My other thought would be, Why make such a big hoo-ha in preseason press about wanting a normal bloke, if you're going to pick a millionaire?  Sophie has said on several occasions that fame and money haven't made her happy.  That's her main reason for going on the show.  If she ends up with a millionaire, people may think she was lying, and I can't see her being happy with that scenario.

IMO, if they knew she was going to end up with Stu, they would have chosen to promote she show differently - put more emphasis on her wanting a good man who was financially stable, for example.  The repeated emphasis on "normal bloke" makes me thing she can't possibly choose Stu - UNLESS "normal bloke" is a red herring, in the same way "slow burn" has been in the past.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:09 am

Now I dont believe what they say pre show. Its all very scripted.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:39 am

Enough wrote:Now I dont believe what they say pre show. Its all very scripted.

I know what you mean but I think this season is different because Sophie is so media savvy.  I can't see her saying things just because TPTB told her to. Unlike Matty, Sophie is no puppet IMO.

She said in her interview with Jackie that if she wasn't happy, she just wouldn't have done press.  She's cancelled interviews left right and centre and is reportedly considering skipping town to avoid others.  

I think Sophie is very much in control of her image and what comes out of her mouth so if she says she's looking for a normal bloke, I for one can't see her picking a millionaire, but I guess TWT.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:54 am

Enough wrote:Now I dont believe what they say pre show. Its all very scripted.

I also believe it's scripted to make us think a certain way. If you look at what Matty said he wanted pre show, it described Elise almost perfectly (hence the perfect match on paper) but realistically, none of what he said matched Laura except for the confident and ambitious.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:33 am

Before the show Matty said he didnt make his decision until the very end but after the FRC, he said he knew Laura was the one right from the start.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:21 pm

http://www.msn.com/en-au/entertainment/tv/sophie-monk-married-at-the-bachelorette-finale/ar-AAspDtV?li=AAavLaF&ocid=spartanntp

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 58 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 46 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 3 - Sophie Monk - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+43
Pongo
Madgp
sd92
BlueJeans
AllAboutLove
ssin0547
AEF
ForestForTrees
Storybook
stoneleigh
smittywitty